Ian Scott

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

snapsnapsneak49

Ian Scott

Postby snapsnapsneak49 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Why is Ian Scott in almost every single LP vid that's been released? He really needs to lose some weight and get in shape.

bbb13
Veteran Member

Re: Ian Scott

Postby bbb13 » Tue May 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Yes,he needs a diet. He's a good performer, but he doesn't deserve the thin and beautiful girls he's fucking. Now he's fat, that's a problem. :o
Let it flow!

hardanalfan
Veteran Member

Postby hardanalfan » Tue May 03, 2016 6:33 pm

snapsnapsneak49 wrote:Why is Ian Scott in almost every single LP vid that's been released? He really needs to lose some weight and get in shape.

Because he has a big cock. Hho cares if he's fat :D

hardanalfan
Veteran Member

Postby hardanalfan » Tue May 03, 2016 6:35 pm

hardanalfan wrote:
snapsnapsneak49 wrote:Why is Ian Scott in almost every single LP vid that's been released? He really needs to lose some weight and get in shape.

Because he has a big cock. Who cares if he's fat :D

hardanalfan
Veteran Member

Postby hardanalfan » Tue May 03, 2016 6:36 pm

Ian's is a legend :)

laura.
Veteran Member

Postby laura. » Tue May 03, 2016 6:54 pm

I don't mind Ian tbh. He's handsome enough and with a cock so baguette like as his, who cares about a little paunch? He fucks well also and always gives his best x

hardanalfan
Veteran Member

Postby hardanalfan » Tue May 03, 2016 8:13 pm

laura. wrote:I don't mind Ian tbh. He's handsome enough and with a cock so baguette like as his, who cares about a little paunch? He fucks well also and always gives his best x

Exactly.

Iddaoeeok
Veteran Member

Postby Iddaoeeok » Wed May 04, 2016 2:27 am

laura. wrote:I don't mind Ian tbh. He's handsome enough and with a cock so baguette like as his, who cares about a little paunch? He fucks well also and always gives his best x

Handsome? I'm not sure about that! But who cares what I think anyway, I get the impression that the girls who work with him like him.

cyberhog59
Veteran Member

Postby cyberhog59 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:53 am

With his length AND girth of cock he has unique ability to tunnel out a girl's asshole. I love when he jackhammers a girl's anus in RCG and then shows off his handiwork. He is a real stud.

LEGOMYGAPEO
Established Member

Postby LEGOMYGAPEO » Wed May 04, 2016 7:38 am

Ian has a legendary cock, that thing should be accurately measured too.

laura.
Veteran Member

Postby laura. » Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am

Iddaoeeok wrote:

Handsome? I'm not sure about that! But who cares what I think anyway, I get the impression that the girls who work with him like him.

Granted, he's no pretty boy but he has a certain rugged masculinity that I find quite attractive x

kidloco2
Veteran Member

Postby kidloco2 » Wed May 04, 2016 6:39 pm

laura. wrote:
Iddaoeeok wrote:

Granted, he's no pretty boy but he has a certain rugged masculinity that I find quite attractive x

You will like Franco then. He's so huge in person! :cool: Kinda black Tarzan in years
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

mr mystica
Veteran Member

Postby mr mystica » Wed May 04, 2016 10:38 pm

Ian is a reminder that you don`t need to be handsome and young to fuck beautiful young women. I like that.
TEENAGE ANALSLUTS MAKES THE WORLD LESS BORING

ZiziMinuscule
Veteran Member

Postby ZiziMinuscule » Thu May 05, 2016 1:19 pm

fremmed479 wrote:Ian is a reminder that you don`t need to be handsome and young to fuck beautiful young women. I like that.

That's exactly also my point of view. Ian's sturdy carcass proves that even without having a bodybuilder's or, at least, a shredded physique, one is capable of being an acknowledged performer. However, I wouldn't say he is not handsome. I think that, in spite of his extra kilos, he looks rather good and can please the girls. Moreover, in my opinion he doesn't fall into excess when it comes even to manhandling scenes. He is capable of being very manly - rugged masculinity mentioned by Laura. - without being excessively brutal/savage. I appreciate this aspect a lot.
Чао какао!

nmelite
Veteran Member

Postby nmelite » Thu May 05, 2016 2:16 pm

hardanalfan wrote:

Because he has a big cock. Hho cares if he's fat :D

Perfect!

kidloco2
Veteran Member

Postby kidloco2 » Fri May 06, 2016 6:17 pm

Actually he was kinda nice, handsome, with athlete type of body, doing martial arts and sports before, now he runs on fumes made out of his previous success. But he is still solid and reliable performer, that's why he is still in the business.
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

Return to Models