Love the pussy creampies in DP

Moderator: dan

LordCrash
Established Member

Love the pussy creampies in DP

Postby LordCrash » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:58 am

Hey Angelo,

I just wanted to say that I love the multiple pussy creampies in DP with the other guy's dick still in the girl's ass. So fucking nasty and hot. And in the newest scene you even added pissing fun to it, just perfect! :D

I think that's my new most favorite thing. Please continue to do such scenes every now and then and I will gladly buy them all. :cool:

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Re: Love the pussy creampies in DP

Postby drevokocur66 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:31 am

crash.mjf wrote:Hey Angelo,

I just wanted to say that I love the multiple pussy creampies in DP with the other guy's dick still in the girl's ass. So fucking nasty and hot. And in the newest scene you even added pissing fun to it, just perfect! :D

I think that's my new most favorite thing. Please continue to do such scenes every now and then and I will gladly buy them all. :cool:

Now u got me interested, and... downloading.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

cumdump
Veteran Member

Postby cumdump » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:49 am

Extremely hot, definitely keep doing this, if the guy in the ass could have also creampied her ass too, either while the others were pussy creampieing or at the end, it would have been perfect.

LordCrash
Established Member

Postby LordCrash » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:39 am

And another one that I bought instantly. Sooooo good! :)

alex2256

Postby alex2256 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:20 am

Yes absolutely fantastic. Only other thing that would rival and make this type of scene better is if the girl was riding the guy like a cowgirl while 5 - 10 guys deposit their loads inside her asshole and after each creampie she pushes/farts it out all over the cock and balls inside her pussy and he continues to fuck each pushed out load into her pussy as everyone else is finishing off in her asshole.

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:01 am

crash.mjf wrote:And another one that I bought instantly. Sooooo good! :)

Had to pass, sadly, 3min wet content is nowhere near enough.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

cumdump
Veteran Member

Postby cumdump » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:30 pm

alex2256 wrote:Yes absolutely fantastic. Only other thing that would rival and make this type of scene better is if the girl was riding the guy like a cowgirl while 5 - 10 guys deposit their loads inside her asshole and after each creampie she pushes/farts it out all over the cock and balls inside her pussy and he continues to fuck each pushed out load into her pussy as everyone else is finishing off in her asshole.

this is a great idea!

LordCrash
Established Member

Postby LordCrash » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:57 pm

drevokocur66 wrote:
crash.mjf wrote:And another one that I bought instantly. Sooooo good! :)

3min wet content is nowhere near enough.

That's sadly true.

There's quite a bit of room for improvement, Angelo... ;)

LordCrash
Established Member

Postby LordCrash » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:59 pm

alex2256 wrote:Yes absolutely fantastic. Only other thing that would rival and make this type of scene better is if the girl was riding the guy like a cowgirl while 5 - 10 guys deposit their loads inside her asshole and after each creampie she pushes/farts it out all over the cock and balls inside her pussy and he continues to fuck each pushed out load into her pussy as everyone else is finishing off in her asshole.

Combining the two would be crazy. Like 2 guys coming in her pussy like in the lastest scenes and 2 guys coming in her ass like you described above - and maybe 1 or 2 other guys coming on her face afterwards... :D

cumdump
Veteran Member

Postby cumdump » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:58 am

crash.mjf wrote:

Combining the two would be crazy. Like 2 guys coming in her pussy like in the lastest scenes and 2 guys coming in her ass like you described above - and maybe 1 or 2 other guys coming on her face afterwards... :D

yes please!

LordCrash
Established Member

Postby LordCrash » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:56 pm

Wow, it gets better and better, love the new scene with Veronica and Megan! Another instant buy! :)

cumdump
Veteran Member

Postby cumdump » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:30 am

Works quite nice, it is specific girls in my opinion with certain characteristics and traits that amplifies the scenes with this type of ending and work best with them.

alex2256

Postby alex2256 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:47 am

Great anal creampie in DAP scene with Mia Trejsi. Still thinking anal creampie during cowgirl DP from 5 or more guys cumming in the girls ass while other guys cock in pussy during cowgirl DP would be the best combination. Easier for the girl to push the cum out of her ass all over her mans cock and balls for him to fuck her with

mpre22la
Veteran Member

Postby mpre22la » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:26 pm

+1

Don't know why the creampies during DP has not really been done before, at least not enough for me to notice.

LordCrash
Established Member

Postby LordCrash » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:11 am

Great new scene with Alisia, Angelo. Instant purchase again. :)

alex2256

Postby alex2256 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:23 am

Scene with Nathali Kitten released today... my gosh thats the type of sperm volume required for these types of finishes.

Love how the guy in her pussy smashed her real hard while his cock and balls was cum covered. More like this with so much sperm. I bought instantly

cumdump
Veteran Member

Postby cumdump » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:59 am

alex2256 wrote:Scene with Nathali Kitten released today... my gosh thats the type of sperm volume required for these types of finishes.

Love how the guy in her pussy smashed her real hard while his cock and balls was cum covered. More like this with so much sperm. I bought instantly

It is simply the best and most ideal, my favorite, makes for the best scenes, so much sperm and real sperm.

alex2256

Postby alex2256 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:28 am

cumdump wrote:
alex2256 wrote:Scene with Nathali Kitten released today... my gosh thats the type of sperm volume required for these types of finishes.

It is simply the best and most ideal, my favorite, makes for the best scenes, so much sperm and real sperm.

Truly a fantastic concept. The only thing Id love to see now is more guys finishing off inside like that and the guy keeps fucking all their cum into her like we saw in the latest update.

I will literally buy every single one lol

Personally I think the cowgirl scene is the best for this with heavy cummers... drips out so much more easier

cumdump
Veteran Member

Postby cumdump » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:42 am

alex2256 wrote:
cumdump wrote:

Truly a fantastic concept. The only thing Id love to see now is more guys finishing off inside like that and the guy keeps fucking all their cum into her like we saw in the latest update.

I will literally buy every single one lol

Personally I think the cowgirl scene is the best for this with heavy cummers... drips out so much more easier

Me and you are on the same page, yeah it's near perfect, big hot loads and huge sperm volume and real sperm/cum. More guys finishing off inside and really filling it all the way up and overload then final clean up at the end, would make it perfect!
If this is the new norm, as you said I would buy all of these types of scenes, makes for the best scenes indeed and my ideal and favorite as well.

alex2256

Postby alex2256 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:53 pm

[/quote]
Me and you are on the same page, yeah it's near perfect, big hot loads and huge sperm volume and real sperm/cum. More guys finishing off inside and really filling it all the way up and overload then final clean up at the end, would make it perfect!
If this is the new norm, as you said I would buy all of these types of scenes, makes for the best scenes indeed and my ideal and favorite as well.[/quote]

You know who else would do great in a scene like this? Alexis Crystal. She did a similar scene for a studio in Japan. Think like 12 guys came all over her pussy while she had a cock in her ass. Was pretty wild.

cumdump
Veteran Member

Pussy & Anal Creampie in DP

Postby cumdump » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:35 am

We finally get a beloved Pussy and Anal Creampie in DP scene! I hope this type of scene does well and sells well and is in demand, it seems from the forums, many members love it and want to see more of it but it is still rare and the main big Studios for whatever reason do not shoot much of it or make it a common ending to many scenes.

Last 5 minutes of this Nathalie Kitten scene, I must warn you, absolutely epic ending, they filled her up full of man seed to the brim both holes, pussy and asshole, real big fat loads of cum, none of that fake cum bullshit, a sight to behold. First fat load in this DP position which this cum will now be used as even more lube for pussy pounding.
Two other guys busted inside her asshole while in this DP position, and this guy is fucking her real hard and fast while busting all deep inside her and the two previous guys cum is dripping out of her asshole onto his cock and balls.
Aftermath is Just an endless pool of cum dripping out. Really hot and nasty stuff.

I know a lot of people have been asking for this type of content and Angelo has provided it, I'm unsure if this will be the norm going forward or a one time or few times thing, but really raw scene and one of the best types of endings and executed to near perfection, also one of those scenes where it's real cum and real creampies and really really nice big fat loads which a lot of volume and globs of it dripping out of the asshole and pussy. Also, looks really nice cause it is coming out of the lovely Nathalie Kitten.

mpre22la
Veteran Member

Postby mpre22la » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:36 pm

This was a great scene. She is a good performer. I love the look on her face as she anticipates and then takes cock.
How can you tell if the sperm is real? Will knowing the signs of fake sperm ruin scenes for me?
Which studios are faking it?

mpre22la
Veteran Member

Postby mpre22la » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:41 pm

Also, what do people think...

Pussy creampies getting pushed into the ass by the other guy inside her, or anal creampies getting pushed into the pussy?
I think I like ass into pussy more. Feels like a waste to let it drip out of her pussy then go into her ass. That being said, a creampie falling out of a pussy is hotter than an anal one.

And not to be on the fence, but both is better than just one. But if I had to choose then definitely ass to pussy. A hard choice. What a weird and wonderful world where a man contemplates such filth.

LordCrash
Established Member

Postby LordCrash » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:02 am

Damn, Angelo, your channel is imho now easily the best channel on the whole network. You provide all the content I've always dreamt of. Well almost...

I'd love to see a group scene with at least 3 or 4 girls with all the nasty content, DP, DAP, DVP, squirting, peeing, pee swallowing, pee games, pussy creampies, anal creampies, facials, cum cleanups, snowballing etc etc

Maybe we have to wait until Christmas for that one but I do hope that we might get to see it earlier... ;)

c7070
Veteran Member

Re: Pussy & Anal Creampie in DP

Postby c7070 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:59 pm

cumdump wrote:We finally get a beloved Pussy and Anal Creampie in DP scene! I hope this type of scene does well and sells well and is in demand, it seems from the forums, many members love it and want to see more of it but it is still rare and the main big Studios for whatever reason do not shoot much of it or make it a common ending to many scenes.

Last 5 minutes of this Nathalie Kitten scene, I must warn you, absolutely epic ending, they filled her up full of man seed to the brim both holes, pussy and asshole, real big fat loads of cum, none of that fake cum bullshit, a sight to behold. First fat load in this DP position which this cum will now be used as even more lube for pussy pounding.
Two other guys busted inside her asshole while in this DP position, and this guy is fucking her real hard and fast while busting all deep inside her and the two previous guys cum is dripping out of her asshole onto his cock and balls.
Aftermath is Just an endless pool of cum dripping out. Really hot and nasty stuff.

I know a lot of people have been asking for this type of content and Angelo has provided it, I'm unsure if this will be the norm going forward or a one time or few times thing, but really raw scene and one of the best types of endings and executed to near perfection, also one of those scenes where it's real cum and real creampies and really really nice big fat loads which a lot of volume and globs of it dripping out of the asshole and pussy. Also, looks really nice cause it is coming out of the lovely Nathalie Kitten.

If I could do that in every scene it would be fantastic, the more creampie the better!
You rarely see scenes like that and that's sad.
DAP DPP TPP TAP QUAP PROLAP. CREAM
AJ-ANALINE-ANNA-ARWEN-BARBIE-BELLE-BLANCHE-BRITNEY-CRIS B-DOMINICA-EMILY-ISKRA-ELLA-EVELINA-FLORANE-GINEBRA-HENESSY-JOLEE-KIRA-KITANA-KRISTY-LADY-LAUREN-MADDY-MEA-NATALIE-NELLY-NICOLE-NICIX-REBEL-SARA-TIMEA-VERONICA

cumdump
Veteran Member

Re: Pussy & Anal Creampie in DP

Postby cumdump » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:37 am

c7070 wrote:
cumdump wrote:We finally get a beloved Pussy and Anal Creampie in DP scene! I hope this type of scene does well and sells well and is in demand, it seems from the forums, many members love it and want to see more of it but it is still rare and the main big Studios for whatever reason do not shoot much of it or make it a common ending to many scenes.

If I could do that in every scene it would be fantastic, the more creampie the better!
You rarely see scenes like that and that's sad.

I understand getting these types of scenes is very rare, but hopefully can be timed well for the right performers, the guys only have some much cum and have high volume of work, but when they are thick loads like this, it definitely makes for better scenes, The "Real" Creampies and Anal Creampies when they are big loads make for the best scenes and best endings.

LordCrash
Established Member

Postby LordCrash » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:27 am

Sooooooo, Angelo brought the Zee twins together again for a wet pussy creampie scene with cum swap? How fucking awesome is that?! :D

Return to Angelo Godshack Original