What happened to the GGG scenes?

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

Karim_El_Hayawan

What happened to the GGG scenes?

Postby Karim_El_Hayawan » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:06 am

Up until a few days ago the shop used to have a big collection of GGG scenes (Julie Skyhigh for example had a few on her page) but now they are all gone. I still have access to the few I had bought but they are really hard to find since I can't filter by Model or the GGG studio.

xxx
Veteran Member

Re: What happened to the GGG scenes?

Postby xxx » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:32 pm

GGG is the biggest lunatic I have ever seen. He made really great extra money ($xxx.xxx) without any work (we did all the grunt work).

We had a dispute with them because they categorically refused to add their new content to their membership, effectively scamming their own members and us, as a platform.

They don't care at all about their customers. This is something that we cannot accept so they were kicked out.

Let me add that we will be much more careful in analyzing the offers we have here : we do not want to be more expensive or have less than other platforms.

It's not perfect at the moment but at some point, it will be. We want buyers to be confident that they are getting the best prices.

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:07 pm

xxx wrote:GGG is the biggest lunatic I have ever seen. He made really great extra money ($xxx.xxx) without any work (we did all the grunt work).

We had a dispute with them because they categorically refused to add their new content to their membership, effectively scamming their own members and us, as a platform.

They don't care at all about their customers. This is something that we cannot accept so they were kicked out.

Let me add that we will be much more careful in analyzing the offers we have here : we do not want to be more expensive or have less than other platforms.

It's not perfect at the moment but at some point, it will be. We want buyers to be confident that they are getting the best prices.

Thank you xxx for the clarification.
I have full faith in this site to do what is best for the customers with regards to studios who do not fall in line.

Good luck.

takktix1

Postby takktix1 » Thu May 05, 2022 6:02 pm

Yeah the guy that runs it is an idiot, no updates on their site for over 2 years then basically spitting in the face of their paying members of the main site

goodfella89

Postby goodfella89 » Thu May 05, 2022 8:34 pm

Nothing new. A well known sociopath who treats his actresses like shit. Besides that, quality is horrible on GGG. Camera work & lighting are awful & amateurish. Don't waste your money on that trash.

vvvv84335
Veteran Member

Postby vvvv84335 » Sun May 15, 2022 9:40 pm

Not a huge loss, there is a lot of content on here better than GGG.

Sweep11
Veteran Member

Postby Sweep11 » Wed May 18, 2022 12:42 am

That is fucking tragic. I became a huge fan of GGG through this site.
Sure, the camera work is poor but the action and the girls were just my taste!
Yet another reason NOT to get excited about checking the new releases :(

BubbaXXX
Veteran Member

Postby BubbaXXX » Wed May 18, 2022 6:35 am

Sweep11 wrote:That is fucking tragic. I became a huge fan of GGG through this site.
Sure, the camera work is poor but the action and the girls were just my taste!
Yet another reason NOT to get excited about checking the new releases :(

I loved that there was no cleaning. The girls getting fucked while covered in cum. That's very hot!

Return to General discussion