POLL: Your 3 favorite 2021 Italian girls?

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

Which are your 3 favorite 2021 Italian girls?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:53 am

Anna Khara
15%
Bali Baby
2%
Blaze
5%
Charlotte Angie
16%
Dalila Dark
13%
Mali Ubon
5%
Miriam More
8%
Moona Snake
23%
Taylor Dark
5%
Victoria Nyx
9%

Total votes : 154

MS100
Veteran Member

Re: POLL: Your 3 favorite 2021 Italian girls?

Postby MS100 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:49 pm

I prefer Anna Khara, Blaze, Miriam More, Taylor Dark, Victoria Nyx..
I don't like tatoos that much. If asses are (partly) covered with it or other important parts of the body... ;) ,
they can fuck as good as they like, I won't buy any scenes...
Tatoos are ok as long as it is not too much...
Kitty Li * Alisia * Manea Valentina * Liza Shay * Alika Alba * Yenifer CHP * Baby Bamby * Altera Pars * Zlata Shine * Lucky Bee

...BEST commitment * 0 Limit * INSTA BUY models

MS100
Veteran Member

Postby MS100 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:28 pm

MS100 wrote:I prefer Anna Khara, Blaze, Miriam More, Taylor Dark, Victoria Nyx..
I don't like tatoos that much. If asses are (partly) covered with it or other important parts of the body... ;) ,
they can fuck as good as they like, I won't buy any scenes...
Tatoos are ok as long as it is not too much...

dap-addict wrote:Its difficult choices to make ofc, but I hoped this would also instigate discussions about these pretty girls performances. But here I am always a bit too optimist. :( ;)

Taylor Dark and Victoria Nyx unfortunately did just a few scenes so far. That's quite a shame.

Taylor DarK: She is really good, could become one of the best, if she shooted more. She has the type of body which
I prefer most...All of her scenes were good so far: GL468: 2on1 fantastic scene with lots of action. She goes to her limits and struggles a bit, pissing included.
GIO1858: 3on1 BBC.She looks fantastic in this scene..Unfortunately the real action starts too late, so you just have 30 min of real action..then the performance is quite good,
she looks fantastic with 2 black cocks in her ass and 1 in her mouth. Her ass is amazing. In the end, she drinks the black cock sugar sperm which looks stunning.
GL464 is a BBC 1on1 which is in now way inferior than the GIO1858...good hard bubble but fucking of a black cock..
I hope she'll come back...she is one of the best assumed she'll shoot massive loads of new scenes. She has such huge potential that it would be a waste of talent not doing so..

Victoria Nyx: Compared to Taylor, Blaze or Miriam, she is more slender, but quite not bad with a good ass GL588: Her first one was ok, but she's been definitely improving, Compared to the other italian models, this scene was ok. I don't understand, why they name it "rough". It was kind of and she was struggeling a bit, but a 1on1 can made with more action and intensity... GL589 2on1 is a good one, but her last one 4on1 GIO1998 was her best one...Hope she'll do many more scenes and is not a one-off....she has potential and is really good looking...
Kitty Li * Alisia * Manea Valentina * Liza Shay * Alika Alba * Yenifer CHP * Baby Bamby * Altera Pars * Zlata Shine * Lucky Bee

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:46 pm

dap-addict wrote:DAP numbers included after models name doenst say anything about DAP quality. In Charlotte Angie's case I actually do have my doubts, which I already mentioned in her model thread. This said I know only 2 of her 5 DAP scenes really.

If those voting for her could explain me why she's a good anal actress I am glad to listen/read! :)

Already 20 votes for Charlotte Angie but still no explanation. :confused:
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

MS100
Veteran Member

Postby MS100 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:48 pm

Well, don't assess her votes isolated from the others...you have 3 votes....she is actually really good, has goof tits which is important to many people...(It is just that I don't like her booty tatoo, but that's just my opinion)...
You have Moona Snake who has become a real top star! Apart from the tatooted ones who did a few scenes, you just have my faviorites which I mentioned above, but they haven't shooted that much! There are not many left to vote for... ;)

MS100
Veteran Member

Postby MS100 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:59 pm

Btw, Moona Snake has also proven here that she's on the best way to become a real top star...like Cherry Kiss for example.
It is so important to shhot massive loads of scenes over the year rather than shooting 5 scenes in 2 weeks and disappear
and maybe come back after months or years....Moona is constantly delivering... Top pure body and good fucking! She is a goddess!

jan492
Veteran Member

Postby jan492 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:13 pm

Uhh the choose for me is too hard...anyway I prefer (in order) Charlotte, Mona, and Victoria...after anna kara, mali.
this is only my personal choose, i prefer the baby with nice face and eyes, that she gives nice feeling when i see the video (her glance,scream when she is fuck to the right way :D ), and gourgeous body

jan492
Veteran Member

Postby jan492 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:16 am

No, i'm wrong i think Blaze come first than mali...
Charlotte, Mona, and Victoria...after anna kara, Blaze, mali.
for me Blaze fuk better than Mali, and her ass is AMAZING ahah :D ...Blaze is doing a good job for me

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:57 pm

dap-addict wrote:If those voting for her could explain me why she's a good anal actress I am glad to listen/read! :)

Already 20 votes for Charlotte Angie but still no explanation. :confused:[/quote]
24 already but nobody able to explain me what is special about her?
And is she a good performer?
:confused:
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

Starrio
Banned Member

Postby Starrio » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:56 pm

I didn't vote for her, but I don't think the explanation of why people like her is necessary, she is obviously good looking.

For me personally the only thing that prevented me from following her was her hips tattoo.

I have a bit of trypophobia, so it didn't help, but if you look at her pass that it is easy to notice she is an attractive woman.

You can imagine her with regular woman next door clothes looking very good. Sometimes the stripper clothes don't show it as much, but even then you can still tell she got it.

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:01 pm

Starrio wrote:I don't think the explanation of why people like her is necessary

I just try to understand, that's why I am asking.
She is obviously good looking, but she's one of the weakest performers of that list. I specially bought her X-mas scene to give her another chance and while I liked her body and styling, in her performance for me she failed.

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:04 pm

Makes me think ppl vote only based on looks but not performance again. :mad:
But than this is a user forum, we actually watch that stuff and not only foto shots before those scenes, dont we? :confused:

atkfan
Veteran Member

Postby atkfan » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:20 am

All the Italian newcomers are wonderful girls, but my queens are Charlotte and Mali. Moona is expectedly the top performer, but I think she needs more single-girl scenes .... her beauty and tallent is somehow muffled when shooting with another girl.

Starrio
Banned Member

Postby Starrio » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:59 am

dap-addict wrote:Makes me think ppl vote only based on looks but not performance again.

Performance only counts once the girl goes super slutty, then a girl can stand out despite her looks, but for the most part the difference of performance between the big majority of girls is usually minimal, as long as the girl gets cock in her ass it's all that matters. So looks will always be the most important factor in that big majority of cases.

Also a lot of times the performance issues fall more on the guys than the girls, when they don't go balls deep, when they don't pound, when they don't move both dicks on DAP, when they don't piss on her face only on her mouth, when they don't cum on her face only on her mouth, when they only do lazy cowgirl positions, etc..

Previous

Return to General discussion