Camera angle suggestion / scenes start etc

Moderator: dan

Skyscraper67
Veteran Member

Camera angle suggestion / scenes start etc

Postby Skyscraper67 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:59 pm

Although the girls at the beginning of the scenes could show off and play with the dildos during the scenes, and not start the scene by showing the boys as in the photo below ;)
Attachments
Barbie ESM needs new Partner - 4on1 DP, Gapes, Deepthroat, F 006.jpg

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Re: Camera angle suggestion / scenes start etc

Postby dap-addict » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:03 am

No, please dont imitate gonzo!
Anyway, Florane wont do that, as much as she doenst wanna others to imitate her BDSM style etc.
Lets the studios rather cultivate differences instead of all doing the same!
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

grey00owl
Veteran Member

Postby grey00owl » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:50 am

dap-addict wrote:No, please dont imitate gonzo!
Anyway, Florane wont do that, as much as she doenst wanna others to imitate her BDSM style etc.
Lets the studios rather cultivate differences instead of all doing the same!

Agree: let each studio cultivate and develop its own style.

Starrio
Banned Member

Postby Starrio » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:22 pm

I don't like dildo play in films. I want the girls to get properly fucked by real dicks.

The only toys I don't mind seeing are the fucking machines because those can do deep anal fucking really fast, but I still expect the girl getting fucked by a dude.

grey00owl
Veteran Member

Postby grey00owl » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:46 am

stratogustav wrote:I don't like dildo play in films. I want the girls to get properly fucked by real dicks.

The only toys I don't mind seeing are the fucking machines because those can do deep anal fucking really fast, but I still expect the girl getting fucked by a dude.

Disagree, here. I hate those fucking machines, to me the maximum of boredom. Personally I prefer the old IV scenes with a dildo than the recent ones with the machine. However don't like when the dildo play is overextended like in many GONZO scenes where it lasts sometimes more than 20 minutes: I think that ten minutes of teasing and anal stretching are more than enough.
Otherwise I like so much the short introductions with a small story displayed in the N&F productions.

Return to N&F STUDIO