Suggestions for LP in the second half of 2014

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

magizi877
Veteran Member

Re: Suggestions for LP in the second half of 2014

Postby magizi877 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:59 am

1.- Pictures contained in the zip files are named 1, 2, 3.... for every scene. Which causes several issues when unzipping them and storing them into a local folder, named pictures.
Suggestion: Name them like this:
SZ149_001
SZ149_002
SZ149_003
and so on...
Where the first 5 characters are unique to each scene. Which for most new content, Its already in place.

2.-The number of pictures contained on each set, for most scenes in the past year or so are between 20 to 50 or so. Previously, sets contained several hundreds (also common in other sites to include 200-300 pictures per scene). This increased the chance of buyers to like a handful of them. Currently, I find myself liking many pictures (I mean whats not to like about these girls) but, unfortunately, many pictures were not taken in the aspect ration I like (16 : 10) or similar and end up deleted. Which is frustrating at least.
Suggestion: Please include many more pictures per set. That capture the whole scene. And hopefully each moment has a wide shot and a slim shot for ppl who like those.

3.-Make the males position themselves more often in ways that allow them to deeply penetrate the girls. At a speed that lets you see how barely the head of his cock exits her asshole or pussy and then goes all the way back in. Usually not too fast but not to slow to keep things interesting. Whats the point of having all these guys with huge cocks if they don't use them to their full potential. And if tiny beauties like Jessica Swan can fit them, leads me to think is all about technique and not physical limitations.

4.-In cowgirl position, when the man is fucking the girl pussy, have him finger her asshole with a couple of fingers more frequently. In reverse cowgirl, while he is fucking her asshole, finger the pussy!

5.- More pictures like this one. AND make this a common sexual postions its amazing!

thanks for reading.

Return to General discussion