Ratings and Comments

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

cyberhog59
Veteran Member

Ratings and Comments

Postby cyberhog59 » Mon May 12, 2014 12:40 am

Pardon me if this has been covered before, but I am looking for answers to these two questions.

First, when looking at a thumbnail of the video, if you hover over the button on the lower right corner, you get the statistics on the video (length, how many views, etc). One of the things that pops up is a percentage. I am guessing this percentage is the number of viewers who gave it a positive rating. My question is where does this get calculated and where can I vote??

Second, when you open the video you can click below for any comments left behind by members. Where do you enter the comments? I can't seem to find an area to leave feedback.

Lastly, this site is a dream cum true for me. I love the hardcore focus here and the relentless and repetitive nature of the sex portrayed here. It's awesome. Keep up the great work!!

magizi877
Veteran Member

Re: Ratings and Comments

Postby magizi877 » Mon May 12, 2014 4:37 am

the comments box was removed sometime ago and I don't know why. It was ignored by the vast majority of users though. And when it was indeed used, it was to ask "who is that girl?" type of questions, because back then a lot of the scenes had no description. IMO the comment box is a double edge sword because it can be used as a SPAM tool and in general users do not provide very constructive feedback, just check Brazzers website to illustrate. I mean, just see this forum, users who don't like certain girl will often said it out loud, "she is fucking horrible, replace her with...." and it can hurt the performers feelings.

As far as the rating system, that was also removed because it didn't work properly. You would go ahead and rate a scene between 1 and 5 stars, 5 being the highest. But, next day your rating vote was gone and you had to vote all over again. As far as I remember XXX said they would fix it at some point in the future, and thats was said quite a while ago.

DudeMan101
Established Member

Postby DudeMan101 » Wed May 14, 2014 4:09 am

I agree, comments are a boon for SPAM and negativity. In theory comments should be used for critiquing a scene, but that never happens on any site. People will use it for their own agendas.

magiz provided a perfect example. If people don't like a girl, they choose to berate her instead of ignoring her scenes and letting others enjoy them. I remember reading Veronica Avluv got pretty fed up with them.

cyberhog59
Veteran Member

Postby cyberhog59 » Sat May 17, 2014 1:41 am

Jeez, that's awful.

I asked the question because I see so MANY awesome scenes here and I just wanted to express my appreciation for not only the performer, but the studio for making scenes that are so arousing and stimulating. It's a shame that people would use it for negativity. If I wouldn't like it for whatever reason, I just would not watch again. There is so much good stuff here though. My God! This place is awesome.

magizi877
Veteran Member

Postby magizi877 » Sat May 17, 2014 4:41 am

well you can always provide your thoughts about a given scene in the model forum.

Return to General discussion