Markus Tynai

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

gapelover
Veteran Member

Re: Markus Tynai

Postby gapelover » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:06 pm

IMO he does the best 1 on 1 scenes at GG Exclusive content, so he is powerful with fresh anal girls! :)

tgcfc26
Veteran Member

Postby tgcfc26 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:00 pm

You made a post the other day saying you're still not a member, by that am I right in assuming you have never bought anything that has been released on the site ?

Please stop criticising the content and making suggestions, your opinions are formed on minute long trailers, unless of course you're just pirating the scenes and then coming here to complain. 60 posts on these forums and you've never bought a fucking thing, your opinions and suggestions have no merit.

As for Markus, the guys a good performer, far better than that cunt Timo that's for sure.

Pineapples Studio
Veteran Member

Postby Pineapples Studio » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:47 pm

I have no problem with Markus. I had some doubts initially, but he has proven himself more than capable of keeping up with the top dogs.

Still waiting to see how Nacho performs, though. He seemed okay in the trailer for that Sandra/Jessyka scene but it's hard to tell from such brief clips.

tgcfc26
Veteran Member

Postby tgcfc26 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:44 pm

I see you edited your first comment slightly.....
First off, when did this forum become only for members who have joined LP?

It isn't, and consequently that's one of its major flaws. It allows people like you to moan and complain about the performers, and the content within scenes, for which you have never seen or spent a penny on. Add to this the contribution to polls and their eventual outcome, which subsequently has a bearing on the people around you who do pay.
Thirdly I don't need to see an entire scene to know Markus has a small dick and LP SHOULD USE BETTER PERFORMERS WHO HAVE BIGGER DICKS THAN MARKUS

If you had watched anything other than trailers you would know that Markus is in fact a very good performer. There's a reason why all of the biggest companies have him on their books, but I guess Evilangel, 21st Sextury, PerfectGonzo and Sineplex to name a few, have no idea what they're doing :rolleyes:
I plan on becoming a member of LP in the near future once they release some more scenes with curvier girls instead of all the super-skinny girls that make up 90% of scenes.

There have been plenty of curvy girls on here so this is bollocks, plus I don't actually care about your reasons for not joining, that's your business. My problem is the constant new threads of criticism regarding site output, which seem to be appearing on here everyday, and even more so when they're coming from somebody who doesn't watch or pay for what he's complaining about.

Return to General discussion