Yummy Mega Butts!!!

Moderator: dan

talita
Veteran Member

Yummy Mega Butts!!!

Postby talita » Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:35 am

There needs to be more thick girls like this featured, especially the naturally thick and curvy ones every so often.

I mean if y'all are already showing women eating, why not feature the women who's bodies showcases the caloric intake eating and enjoying yummy food produces

I'm hoping the same way Yummy experimented with the puke, they can take off and get into the bigger women featured with mega thick curvy butts like Esther Corzo or Joana Ruiz, especially in DPs since you don't see that often for girls this big.

Vancouver
Veteran Member

Re: Yummy Mega Butts!!!

Postby Vancouver » Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:44 pm

There is thick healthy ass, which we all love ,and there is obese butt. This woman falls into the latter category. This is more of a niche.

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:51 pm

Vancouver wrote:There is thick healthy ass, which we all love ,and there is obese butt. This woman falls into the latter category. This is more of a niche.

I am completely in full agreement with Vancouver.

talita
Veteran Member

Postby talita » Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:28 am

xxxVIPERxxx wrote:
Vancouver wrote:There is thick healthy ass, which we all love ,and there is obese butt. This woman falls into the latter category. This is more of a niche.

I am completely in full agreement with Vancouver.

'I understand that POV, however Esther is very unique due to how "tight" she is. She's doesn't have a sloppy melted look. Her butt defies gravity for Pete's sake. Look at how round it is for her size.

Fine, I'll slim it down a bit...these ladies are still huge compared to the sticks that have recently been featured

Aline Lust

Carioca Do Bundao

ZAYRA PINK

Sophie Stephan

Ana Maria

Marcia

Caroline

Return to Yummy Estudio