Pierre Woodman: "I am a bastard and break the will of girls"

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

backflipman
Established Member

Re: Pierre Woodman: "I am a bastard and break the will of girls"

Postby backflipman » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:36 am

Like WTF am I missing something? This is completely false and bullshit again. WD-40 is an american company focussing on chemical household and multi-use products such as lubricants for MECHANICAL and INDUSTRIAL parts as well as stuff like carpet cleaners, toilet cleaners or bicycle spray. On the linked wiki page it says nothing about Durex or other lubricant brands. Durex is owned by the british Reckitt Brenckiser company. There are no "components" WD-40 produces that would be of any interest of a sexual lubricant producer. Sexual lubricants are actually just based on water or silicone as any oily or greasy ingredients would just destroy the condom.

It's just two completely different things. It's like saying a company who produces lightbulbs have components a lighter company uses even though one is electricity and the other is fire but they have nothing in common but the word "light".

The olive oil argument also makes no sense. I am not sure if cocaine-hcl is solvable in oil, probably it is at a certain temperature, but that would not mean that the structure of cocaine would be destroyed so much that it would have no effect.

Pure stupidity once again that would suit PW very well, as he unfortunately misses no opportunity to prove. Or his worshippers are just as dumb as him, which would also make sense.

Sorry for being so obsessed of that little lubricant WD-40 topic. But then again it is often the "little things". So him trying to vehemently make false claims or giving desinformation about that could be some cover-up tactics. :rolleyes:

backflipman
Established Member

Postby backflipman » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:43 am

Oh and I forgot to debunk the other arguments as well. Which is easy to be done let me just do it real quick.
He would not need two tubes. the "drug lube" argument applies to scenes where PW uses gloves when fingering the girls ass, as well as a condom when fucking the girls ass. This is often the case in first casting scenes, first anal, first appearances of models his models. More experienced models who already shot for other studios may have their own lube or there would be no need for special lube. Of course it would also not make sense if it is in a scene with multiple guys or no condom sex.
So he would just use the one manipulated lube in the matching scenes not every scene in general.

The description of lidocaine may apply to it's purest form I am not sure if this is even true but then again it doesn't matter.

The form in which it is used medically is already dissolved otherwise it would not be usable for injections or as sprays for example. Of course the dissolved form can be mixed into the lube bottle as there already are lubes with lidocaine. So he would have his "special" mixture in just 1 bottle for the use of the very given scenes.
Attachments
claim.jpg

Panorama
Veteran Member

Postby Panorama » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:03 pm

backflipman wrote:Oh and I forgot to debunk the other arguments as well. Which is easy to be done let me just do it real quick.
He would not need two tubes. the "drug lube" argument applies to scenes where PW uses gloves when fingering the girls ass, as well as a condom when fucking the girls ass. This is often the case in first casting scenes, first anal, first appearances of models his models. More experienced models who already shot for other studios may have their own lube or there would be no need for special lube. Of course it would also not make sense if it is in a scene with multiple guys or no condom sex.
So he would just use the one manipulated lube in the matching scenes not every scene in general.

The description of lidocaine may apply to it's purest form I am not sure if this is even true but then again it doesn't matter.

The form in which it is used medically is already dissolved otherwise it would not be usable for injections or as sprays for example. Of course the dissolved form can be mixed into the lube bottle as there already are lubes with lidocaine. So he would have his "special" mixture in just 1 bottle for the use of the very given scenes.

Pierre never ceases to amaze me backflip. The world he lives in seems to be completely detached from the one the rest of us are all living in. It's a world where it's okay to admire and have a huge man crush on a genocidal maniac who's killed and continues to kill thousands of people every year. A world where manipulating, and coercing young women is totally acceptable simply because they are 18. A world where you can give your cock a quick shot of WD40 just to ease the friction. A world where a simple finger in the ass will instantly turn you gay. A world where expecting members to wait years and years for updates that eventually NEVER COME is actually acceptable. And of course not forgetting a world where it's ok to be friends and do business with a multi-convicted paedophile because the law got it all wrong!

I literally could go on and on, but I think you get the picture.

But, in other news this morning I found this exchange between Pierre. . . I mean "Jean" and "doxxx" to be especially hilarious.
What a laugh.jpg

I don't know who is the more delusional, Pierre. . I mean "Jean" for thinking that keeping members waiting for updates FOR DECADES is spot on. Or, "doxxx" for being STUPID enough for putting up with it for that long!

****** KEEP PAYING YOUR MEMBERSHIPS GUYS, YOU NEVER KNOW YOU JUST MIGHT GET THOSE UPDATES!!......******
Don't laugh!.gif
Don't laugh!.gif (472.82 KiB) Viewed 4775 times

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:23 pm

Panorama wrote:
Pierre never ceases to amaze me backflip. The world he lives in seems to be completely detached from the one the rest of us are all living in. It's a world where it's okay to admire and have a huge man crush on a genocidal maniac who's killed and continues to kill thousands of people every year. A world where manipulating, and coercing young women is totally acceptable simply because they are 18. A world where you can give your cock a quick shot of WD40 just to ease the friction. A world where a simple finger in the ass will instantly turn you gay. A world where expecting members to wait years and years for updates that eventually NEVER COME is actually acceptable. And of course not forgetting a world where it's ok to be friends and do business with a multi-convicted paedophile because the law got it all wrong!

I literally could go on and on, but I think you get the picture.

But, in other news this morning I found this exchange between Pierre. . . I mean "Jean" and "doxxx" to be especially hilarious.
What a laugh.jpg

I don't know who is the more delusional, Pierre. . I mean "Jean" for thinking that keeping members waiting for updates FOR DECADES is spot on. Or, "doxxx" for being STUPID enough for putting up with it for that long!

****** KEEP PAYING YOUR MEMBERSHIPS GUYS, YOU NEVER KNOW YOU JUST MIGHT GET THOSE UPDATES!!......******
Don't laugh!.gif

You can say that. :D

:D :D :D

2014...2023 and still nothing? It's not that surprising. (The most funny thing, look how he talks with ''Jean'' like if he were talking with PW, it's so clear even for them that it's him)
Hopefully he understands that satisfying a member who has been paying for more than 10 years is not the priority.
Almost 10 years and he doesn't find some time for that, but in 24 hours he found the material and edits the bts of Stacy Bloom, if it is about his image and make others look bad. (When he has something, for Liz Rainbow still nothing.... :rolleyes: but will wait... :rolleyes: )

Also look at those 25 update requested here...
It almost 'seems' like he listens more to ''haters'' than to paying members. :rolleyes:
Open your eyes, open your mind
don't pretend to be blind

-Now it's time to face your lies-

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:27 pm

When he say he love us he's not kidding. :rolleyes:
If you have some requests come here, you will be satisfied more than just being in that forum and maybe being a paying member. :cool:

Panorama
Veteran Member

Postby Panorama » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:55 pm

BlueShadow wrote:When he say he love us he's not kidding. :rolleyes:
If you have some requests come here, you will be satisfied more than just being in that forum and maybe being a paying member. :cool:

Blue, I got Woodman to show 25 updates by generally being a pain in the arse for him. But what really pushed his buttons was the fact I called him a liar. I didn't spend one dime to get those, and you can guarantee none of those updates would have been seen if they were requested by his own members. But yet again within 24 hours he's found, edited, and posted (along with a very boring sermon) a video that was only a "security" item again for us the NONE paying pubic!
Pierre has time and time again made the excuse to his members that he simply doesn't have time for BTS and pre-2015 castings, but the other week he said "I'm going to spend 10 days with my family and editing for you guys" (members)
In that time what has he been editing? Sweet bugger all that's what (excuse the pun) because he knows the suckers that remain (sorry doxxx) will keep giving him the money and more importantly the acclaim. They can't bad-mouth Woodman in his own playpen because he will simply boot them off the forum. So I think they should as you say come here and speak anonymously and say what they want. If you can't vent your frustration there, why not do it here?

Meanwhile, on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EuaERFxgs94
It isn't looking good for you Pierre..jpg

Panorama
Veteran Member

Postby Panorama » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:11 pm

Well, it doesn't get any more patronizing than this!
I hope this post by Woodman finally gives "doxxx" the push he needs to dump Woodman and his pathetic forum once and for all. Woodman claims his priority is for "what my members request" suggesting that doxxx ISN'T a member, or doesn't recognise him as one! (which is even worse!) And that he isn't going to make an exception for one person.
Then he tries to sugarcoat his insult by admitting that he (doxxx) is "ONE nice guy"! What the fuck??? How blatantly patronizing is that? But Woodman hasn't finished making doxxx look like an even bigger fool, because he then goes on to give the poor guy false hope by saying that "One morning you will open the site and you will say "OMG there are new BTS" !! And then claims that "but right now it's very difficult really". As we all know this again is a lie because he provided Stacy Bloom BTS in under 24 hours, he can provide whatever he wants in double quick time IF he wants.

This entire post is nothing but patronization and lies from beginning to end, every single word!
Have you got the hint now doxxx.jpg

But the post by Woodman has come at a fantastic time actually because I was made aware of this only this morning by someone connected to one of Woodman's own "affiliates" of a post he made some time back on Eufrat Mai's social media.
I'm ashamed to say that I considered myself to be a huge fan of Eufrat but I didn't know that she'd returned to the internet in the last few months. Of course, Woodman being "in the industry" would have known about this and apparently, he posted a greeting on her social media. Another person also posted saying that she (Eufrat) had to sign her anal initiation with Woodman.
Strangely though, I'm told that within hours of Woodman posting his comment(s) and I say "comments" because it turns out that the other person to post "@Elena_ Chinolisi" is yet again one of Woodman's alter-egos, Eufrat DELETED his post!

The only post out of the thousands of fans and comments she has received over the years was deleted by her within hours of him posting it! When I was sent this I was laughing so hard at Woodman that I could hardly see through my tears while I tried to find the original post. But what does Eufrat deleting this post tell you?

Probably the fact that there IS NO INITIATION TO SHOW Woodman has been bare-faced LYING about its existence, and Eufrat (who Woodman claims to be "good friends" with) actually wants NOTHING to do with him. It's all there in the evidence of this post deleted by her! And the profile picture that "Elena" (@Elena_ Chinolisi) the "random" fan, turns out to be a copywrite-free AI image, she's a created story made up by Pierre Woodman. What a surprise, Woodman manipulating facts and images again.
I hope this goes to prove to you doxxx that you're following a false prophet, someone who lies and manipulates the truth to not only get what he wants but to also project a false image of himself.

Oh, and before Woodman comes out with even more lies and manipulated screenshots to cover the lies he's already told. Eufrat's initiation DOES NOT EXIST!
I don't think she wants ANYTHING to do with you Pierre..jpg
I don't think she wants ANYTHING to do with you Pierre..jpg (45.39 KiB) Viewed 4664 times

Hi Gabriella.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:42 am

"I don't even understand how people in the business can follow him ..."
Funny how PW each time says things about others that can easily be applied to him as well.

PS
And what about Dennis Blackmagic's (pluri-convicted for abuse on minors) friend? Should be something to be proud of instead? I wouldn't keep saying it around like that. :rolleyes:

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:44 am

And if this Tommie continues with the story of Dennis Blackmagic, the convicted of child abuse friend of PW... all the better. Good that people know.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:16 am

Why? You already have some samples here of that 'fantasy' of yours, the setting doesn't really change much, a fat old hairy dude in a cheap room.

Dickson_Pizdah
Established Member

Postby Dickson_Pizdah » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:59 am

Let's return to the Stacy Bloom vid, which I have only just had time to see.

Woody has been crowing about this like a Gallic cock on an Auvergne dunghill.

But what does it actually tell us?

The answer is in the payment scene.

In mainstream prostitution (the kind PW hates and wants nothing to do with, lol) it is normal to pay the lady upfront..

In 90% of visits to a Horizontal Honey, you agree on the service then slip her the cash before your cock comes out. This applies whether you are investing €30 in a quickie at the legendary tricolor Laufhaus in Stuttgart, or investing four figures to bang La Buntarka in your suite in Dubai. And it occasionally happens that the lady doesn't perform all that she has promised - very few punters make a fuss, or ask money back. She has the cash, you slip away cursing under your breath.

In the films of prostitutes that PW makes, it is the other way around. The victim only gets her money after she has satisfactorily done what she agreed to do. And a bit more, of course, when he can get away with that, for it thrills his manipulative ego and misogyny and peasant tight-fistedness to push girls further than they have bargained for.

ONLY THEN, AFTERWARDS, does she get the money and FIRST she has to go through the rigmarole for the cameras, of stating that she has not been abused. In other words, making this statement is part of what she has been paid for.

This is what you see in the Stacy clip: only when she has said her piece for the camera, does Shitface hand over a wad of greasy Hungarian currency.

Now put yourself in the position of Stacy or any other girl. You have just been slammed fore and aft by PW or some of his low-life cronies - you may even have had to open your legs to admit Deloin, in his dirty sweatshirt and army cap. Then you have been called a fucking whore and bitch, and the little bald man has followed you into the bathroom to use you as a pissoir. Your butt is sore and your stomach is heaving, and you still haven't seen the money.

At this point the baboon turns on his camera and requires you to state that nothing unpleasant or against your will has taken place.

What you gonna do? Tell him it was the most disgusting abusive thing you have ever endured? And lose the money for which you have just given up your butthole? Of course not. You swallow your pride and anger, say what is required, and then you will see your cash.

The disclaimer is a condition of payment. Ask any lawyer - if this video were to be produced in court it would damage NoWood's case, not further it.

Not that there will be anything like due process of law when the Hungarians finally make their move to clean up Budapest...

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:57 am

Dickson_Pizdah wrote:Let's return to the Stacy Bloom vid, which I have only just had time to see.

Woody has been crowing about this like a Gallic cock on an Auvergne dunghill.

But what does it actually tell us?

The answer is in the payment scene.

In mainstream prostitution (the kind PW hates and wants nothing to do with, lol) it is normal to pay the lady upfront..

In 90% of visits to a Horizontal Honey, you agree on the service then slip her the cash before your cock comes out. This applies whether you are investing €30 in a quickie at the legendary tricolor Laufhaus in Stuttgart, or investing four figures to bang La Buntarka in your suite in Dubai. And it occasionally happens that the lady doesn't perform all that she has promised - very few punters make a fuss, or ask money back. She has the cash, you slip away cursing under your breath.

In the films of prostitutes that PW makes, it is the other way around. The victim only gets her money after she has satisfactorily done what she agreed to do. And a bit more, of course, when he can get away with that, for it thrills his manipulative ego and misogyny and peasant tight-fistedness to push girls further than they have bargained for.

ONLY THEN, AFTERWARDS, does she get the money and FIRST she has to go through the rigmarole for the cameras, of stating that she has not been abused. In other words, making this statement is part of what she has been paid for.

This is what you see in the Stacy clip: only when she has said her piece for the camera, does Shitface hand over a wad of greasy Hungarian currency.

Now put yourself in the position of Stacy or any other girl. You have just been slammed fore and aft by PW or some of his low-life cronies - you may even have had to open your legs to admit Deloin, in his dirty sweatshirt and army cap. Then you have been called a fucking whore and bitch, and the little bald man has followed you into the bathroom to use you as a pissoir. Your butt is sore and your stomach is heaving, and you still haven't seen the money.

At this point the baboon turns on his camera and requires you to state that nothing unpleasant or against your will has taken place.

What you gonna do? Tell him it was the most disgusting abusive thing you have ever endured? And lose the money for which you have just given up your butthole? Of course not. You swallow your pride and anger, say what is required, and then you will see your cash.

The disclaimer is a condition of payment. Ask any lawyer - if this video were to be produced in court it would damage NoWood's case, not further it.

Not that there will be anything like due process of law when the Hungarians finally make their move to clean up Budapest...

And this is one of the reasons why girls (like Josephine Jackson, Emma Hix etc.) expose only after some time their true feelings about that scene: bad experience, was stupid, uncomfortable etc.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:09 am

Dickson_Pizdah wrote:
In the films of prostitutes that PW makes, it is the other way around. The victim only gets her money after she has satisfactorily done what she agreed to do.

He needs to create the ILLUSION that they are there for more than just the money.

Dickson_Pizdah
Established Member

Postby Dickson_Pizdah » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:27 am

BlueShadow wrote:And this is one of the reasons why girls (like Josephine Jackson, Emma Hix etc.) expose only after some time their true feelings about that scene: bad experience, was stupid, uncomfortable etc.

Yes certainly a big reason.

Another is as we all recognise - when something horrible happens to you, it can take a while to digest and process. In the mean time you may be in subconscious denial, or you may deliberately try to pretend it didn't happen, or most usually you just 'put a brave face on it' and force cheerfulness on yourself.

Put yourself again in the position of a girl after a gut-wrenchingly awful experience with PW. You are back in the hotel or hostel, the cash in your purse, the anesthetic wearing off your burning rectum as you dry-retch in the toilet. You're alone in a city where you do not speak the language.

And that city, like Prague, is full of creepy parasites on the industry, scumbag males, wannabe producers seeking crumbs from the rich man's table, always looking out for a girl who can be tricked into a fuck; shady gold-digging hags who claim to work for escort agencies, and others who feed at the murky bottom of the porn pond, who have been given your contact and know that you have just been 'Gerbiered'. The folks who pimped you to PW want to know how it went and what you will do next. You are new to all this, and people have told you that getting on with him is a key to future success. You will get a lot of disturbing calls and messages.

This is a major reason why Peter likes to be 'first'. Not just for the sick-making bragging he can do and the exclusivity he can claim for his members. But also because a girl at this beginner stage is exceptionally impressionable, suggestible and vulnerable.

You likely have an invitation/requirement to join the little man in the 'Boss' cap, for lunch the next day. It turns out not too bad. You have to watch the baboon stuffing its hairy gut with pizza or sushi until its whole body breaks out in sweat. You have to listen to it talking incessantly and laughing a piglet-squeal at its own plaisanteries. If you've learned any English you will cringe at his way with that language. But on the whole, he and his mob let you eat in peace. Except - you will be obliged to pose for photos with the buffoon exposing his Hungarian dentistry while he hugs you. Now, he can claim to be 'top friends' and more important he can use the smiling next-day pics as evidence that he cannot have abused you.

In the days and weeks that follow, you realise how hard it is to escape from the web. He stays in touch, tries to control your next steps. In particular he wants you to delay doing anal or DP elsewhere, so he has time to get your content online as 'exclusive`(but who cares?) for as long as possible. He will insist that you write nicely about him on your social media. He may even want to take over those accounts for self-promotion. If you have in fact worked for others before, he badgers you to say that only now have you found a good serious director. He will publish 'your' comments on his forum, where his dupes will come online with "Did you destroy her, master, did you fill her with your piss?", because he's promised them that there are more and dirtier scenes of you in the box. If you object, he will bash and trash you, call you a 'snake', shout that you are a cold stupid difficult girl who is only interested in money.

Whether or not you continue in porn, the whole disgusting experience takes years to shake off. And if you do make a success of your career, he will always be commenting on you in ways that make it seem you owe it all to him. He will ask you to shoot with him again. Mostly you will refuse: if we consider the multitude of women Peterkin has (his word) 'formatted', very few return for another go as Rebecca Volpetti and some others have.

(Members will BEG him to have you back, and he will reply, 'We are still top friends but I am too busy!!!' or 'Sorry but sometime human's nature is very bad, this girl turn out not what I was think!!!' )

None of the above implies anything illegal on NoWood's part. Unlike his copain the child-rapist in Belgium or his hero the child-killer in the Kremlin, he is probably just about on the right side of the law - that is, if there is any point in talking about the law in that country run by another of his grim heroes.

But legal or otherwise, his modus operandi is morally and aesthetically putrid. Thank heavens that his influence is declining so sharply - there can be such a thing as clean safe healthy respectful and beautiful porn, but it will never emerge from his scuzzy rented rooms, that's for sure.

Panorama
Veteran Member

Postby Panorama » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:53 pm

Dickson_Pizdah wrote:Whether or not you continue in porn, the whole disgusting experience takes years to shake off. And if you do make a success of your career, he will always be commenting on you in ways that make it seem you owe it all to him. He will ask you to shoot with him again. Mostly you will refuse: if we consider the multitude of women Peterkin has (his word) 'formatted', very few return for another go as Rebecca Volpetti and some others have.

That perfectly explains why ex-models want nothing to do with him and delete his comments Dickson!!
Attachments
I don't think so Woodman..jpg
I don't think so Woodman..jpg (44.3 KiB) Viewed 4284 times

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:00 pm

apart from that I don't understand what the pro-Russian dude says has to do with PW. Why do he bring him up? XD
After all, every opportunity is good for propaganda. Unbelievable :D

Pier...ehm Jean, Josephine Jackson is Ukrainian.
Or maybe in that case she told the truth, mmh. Ah yes.

PS
In the meantime between a girl of only fans and various escorts I'm sure he can find him some time (as he did for Stacy bloom allegation) for those evidence about Liz Rainbow allegations. We're here.

Cgr69801QUvm_mYtbbqMt_r_p
Veteran Member

Postby Cgr69801QUvm_mYtbbqMt_r_p » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:15 am

Misha Cross (MC): How is the European Porn Industry Different from the American Porn Industry?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGwu7du-ESg&t=542s

HOLLY RANDALL UNFILTERED - 234.000 FANS

8:15 MC starts talking about pierre andre nicolas gerbier (aka pierre woodman).

10:00 MC emailed pierre andre nicolas gerbier (aka pierre woodman) because she read a message on his forum where he asked models to write him if they want to be a porn star.

10:14 I did my first scene with him, which I wouldn't do right now big laugh.

10:55 Holly Randall: what was your experience with him?
MC: UGHHHH.
-I THOUGHT he was my friend.
-LOTS OF SNEAKY BEHAVIOR
-HE knows how I feel about him.
-We've not been talking for 5 years.

11:28 A person who I THOUGHT was my friend who tried to help me was actually USING me EMOTIONALLY.

12:55 Pierre andre nicolas gerbier helped me BUT THAT WAS NOT FOR FREE. HE WAS MANIPULATIVE. Pierre andre nicolas gerbier said: "I got you into the business. You promised me YOU GONNA DO ANAL ONLY WITH ME and I'm GONNA HAVE YOUR ANAL EXCUSIVITY. BASTA. So that was VERY DISTURBING to me. And then also a few things happened that made me realize that HE IS NOT T REALLY MY FRIEND. HE IS ONE OF THOSE PREDATORS! And also ALL THE OTHER STORIES OF ALL THE OTHER GIRLS. THEY'RE ALL THE SAME. For intance the big stories with ELSA JEAN and LANA RHOADES where the latter told that she wanted to leave budapest because she didn't felt comfortable with pierre andre nicolas gerbier.

14:30 You knew you had to be nice to pierre andre nicolas gerbier. It's NOT A NICE GUY WHO MEANS WELL FOR YOU. He takes you with him, BUT HE WANTS SOMETHING IN RETURN. All kinds of EXCLUSIVITIES. HE KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT YOU. IT'S JUST SCARY.

====Implying that he BLACKMAILS MODELS by sending personal information to school, friends, family etc like he did with Timea Bella======

15:00 MC: I went to LA the first time. PIERRE ANDRE NICOLAS GERBIER was mad about it. That I shot with so many companies and that I forgot about him
and be more grateful for everything.

====WHY the FUCK does a simple porn director act like he is the PIMP/AGENT of the models. When the girl finished the shoot for a director. Got paid. THEN EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GO THEIR OWN WAY. THAT'S what professionalism should entail!!!! NO MORE BOTHERING MODELS FOR/WITH PERSONAL STUFF VIA WHATSAPP. SHOOT IS DONE AND THAT'S THE END OF IT UNTIL YOU RE-BOOK and RE-PAY====

15:20 mc cross talks about the toxic messages she read on pierre andre nicolas gerbier's forum. That was the reason why she cut all ties with toxic gerbier. NO WAY!

====She does not realize that there are hundreds of SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNTS on his forum who are used by gerbier to help his narrative. THE MESSAGES ARE WRITTEN BY GERBIER!!!!=====

HR: CRAZY that people like gerbier have this SENSE OF OWNERSHIP OVER OTHER PEOPLE. THAT THEY HELPED YOU AND THEREFOR YOU OWE THEM YOUR GRATITUDE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
We all got somewhere with the help of somebody, right?
Nobody should be a SLAVE to someone because they initially helped you start in the business.

====Yes, Gerbier got into the business with the help of a HUGE HOMOSEXUAL who he got to live "FOR FREE" in his apartment a couple of months. WHO GRABBED GERBIER IN THE ASS in a disco multiple times. AND little Gerbier fled the disco. BUT STILL he went on to live "FOR FREE" in this HORNY GAY'S APARTMENT. Hmmmmmmmmm......NOTHING IS FOR FREE in this life....Gerbier knows this as it's part of his "business model" with models for decades. Hmmmm, If only the mattrass of good old Pjotr (THE HORNY GAY WHO LET GERBIER STAY IN HIS APARTMENT FOR MONTHS "FOR FREE and WITHOUT ANYTHING IN RETURN") could talk.........Hmmm, I guess some people still believe in Disney fairy tales LOL.

16:28 MC gerbier KNEW how much I wanted to be in the business. And how gerbier did it is an example on how people use other people when they see how much you care about something. Guys like gerbier take advantage of this situation. He said you need to trust me. UGHHHH, SUCH A PREDATORY BEHAVIOR.

Veteran Member

Postby Cgr69801QUvm_mYtbbqMt_r_p » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:06 pm

JUST like pierre andre nicolas gerbier (aka pierre woodman) likes them. Vulnarable, easy manipulative and troubled youth. PERFECT victim for sexual predators like pierre andre nicolas gerbier and dennis "pedo" burkas. Hm, I wonder how why this mentally unstable girly defends pierre andre nicolas gerbier and dennis"pedo" burkas on her twit account so much with dozens and dozens of messages AS IF those messages were written by pierre andre nicolas gerbier or dennis "pedo" burkas?!?! Is she the perfect brainwashed and tuned naive dummy or is that account being used as as sock puppet account by her agent dennis "pedo" burkas or by pierre andre nicolas gerbier? Very strange that this girl would talk like "pierre would never abuse/rape , he is the perfect loving husband to his beautiful wife, he is a family man, youm tommie mcdonalds, are just a jealous hater who failed in the adult industry and are driven by hate towards a very successful producer like pierre; dennis is the greatest guy ever also who got tricked and framed by this 15 yo who isn't a child" blablablabla.
Attachments
1.2023-07-28_133358.jpg
2.2023-07-28_133425.jpg
3.2023-07-28_134432.jpg
4.2023-07-28_134530.jpg
5.2023-07-28_134647.jpg
6.2023-07-28_134757.jpg
F0W5B4iaAAAisd9.jpg
F0W4GoHagAAliWq.jpg
F0W4GoGaEAA3RUl.jpg
F0W4GoGacAcZ9eS.jpg

Veteran Member

Postby Cgr69801QUvm_mYtbbqMt_r_p » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:15 pm

If this girl really wrote these messages herself she must have got the IQ of a monkey. In that case it would make sense that gerbier loves that specimen so much as he is a self-proclaimed lover of animal sex/beastiality, talking about it so often on his forum and asking girls multiple times in his casting if they fanatasize about getting knotted by dogs/horses etc. Gerbier's favorite dog breed: dobermann! Here's a nice video for gerbier to watch. I'm sure it gets his blood pressure up again :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0pdHfBK_M
Attachments
2023-04-27_161735.jpg

Panorama
Veteran Member

Postby Panorama » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:43 pm

You'll have to forgive me because I don't do social media, but did I read that right, Luna Wolf said that she was abused as an 8-year-old.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:50 am

First a little recap:
ValenciaCF wrote:Damn! He banned me from the forum :eek: but not to worry I always take receipts. He thought he could erase my comment and conceal all the stories linking him to his little escort business but the truth shall come out here to remind him.

So I had a little conversation with 'Elisen' who refused to say why she went to PW. She tried the 'Brillbabes' apparently. Hmmm....funny how this was last year she did a 'quiet' casting but not 1 video of her or mention from her agency. Girl who enter porn agency but not to become a pornstar. Her wirds :) I'm sure everyone can put the puzzle together here. Nobody even know her....interesting...but maybe she should have hidden her Woodman shirt lol

ValenciaCF wrote:You guys remember ELISEN? The girl that I proved was already an "escort' that he casted more than a year ago and decided not to tell anyone about it until I discovered who she was. She had confirmed that there eas an interview with PW and it waa only a blowjob. PW then made his stupid jokes about the PB guys speakimg bullshit. Guess what??? The only one speaking bullshit is him because I was right!!!

And the funniest part is at the start of this casting he puts a message about it and insinuates that he fucked her ass but he can't show it :D :D :D who is he kidding??? His lie has already been found out. Why a girl will alow you to show blowjob and not her anal? Because she never did it obviously. She already made it clear from the start it was blowjob only. And I posted the messages here already of my conversation with her, long before anyone knew of her existence. So he thinks he can lie to his members!!! Now he must play the guessing game with his members to make them think he fucked her ass but he can't show it(LIE) to keep his ego in check lololololol
Lets be clear. This girl never came from any agency. They use Brillbabes as a smokescreen to hide all the escorts he casts!!! Confirmed by another user as well that she escorts and is only interested in money. So now he have to come up with fairytales to bluff his members. It's hilarious! WOODMAN you are filming escorts and you know it. You can try and hide it, but you do a shit job. We're always one step ahead of you.

BlueShadow wrote:Well, she says she didn't have sex in camera.
So if she has done it off camera and she has been paid (and she has, or she received other kind of "benefit"), (and there is also an agency behind it...)
it's just escort business.
Either it is really just a blowjob or off camera sex. But she has been filmed unknowingly anyway (if she says nevers sex in camera), so he can blackmail her in the future, put pressure on her or try to convince her, with money, to release what she has filmed illegally. A nice little sign and everything is in order...
But most likely they will never see that "casting". Not after 2017.

But we already know that there is something shady.
Besides his way of working. For which he can't do it anymore in USA, without the right support and cover.

:D sometimes they come back.

_________
mmh enjoying watching DP? It seems to me that she likes to make fun of PW LOL
Spider-Pork.

And then what would he mean by "has not brought me anything positive in return unfortunately ..."
What kind of return did he wanted, some other escort friends of her to do his casting?

Then the usual hints: "respect her wishes about what to show from the casting"
Among the other sentence he wrote in the video: "her little ass deserved a good treatment in the pure "Woodman" style that unfortunately I'm not able show you"
(which then it's not about respect, if she hasn't signed for that he simply CAN'T publish it, respect has nothing to do with that, he always play the good guy, LOL) hinting that she did more, that, of course, they will never see.
So as usual (if we want to take his word as true)...she was filmed having sex, he can't show it, and if he did it was not for FREE :D I assume she was paid for the ''sex'' as well. Is clearly escort business and that's it. Yes, the world PW despises LOL

Always bring a camera, huh? :rolleyes:
(the difference here is that he sold nothing, so... 100% prostitution)
''''''producer''''' :D

PS
Now, a reminder: in between escorts he pay... he can still found some time for those BTS where Liz Rainbow give explicit consents for the pissing... I look forward to those evidence on Liz Rainbow's allegations.
But it's been a long time, maybe he did something wrong for real, and Liz Rainbow where right.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:56 am

2023-07-31 005221.jpg

Strange, for the BTS ''against'' Stacy Bloom he has found the time. :rolleyes:
Well members are not priority after all.
Not me that saying it, but facts.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:26 am

(Apart that for PW Allora Ashlyn was the new Adriana Chechick ...too bad she desappeared in 4 months LOL) While the others focus on how 'happy' she was...but let's focus on who his behind LAdirect and who is this ''agency boss'' and manager PW is talking about...

Hmm... LA Direct... I had no doubt, with the manager at the time: Derek Hay being accused of prostitution, exploiting girl for sex, pimping etc.
(Who knows why PW always finds himself doing business with these subjects: accused of sexual assault, pimping, abuse on minors (Dennis Burka) and other ''nice'' things...he must be very lucky with friendships... :rolleyes:)
https://www.xbiz.com/news/271988/la-directs-derek-hay-arraigned-in-pandering-probe
https://www.xbiz.com/news/270488/la-directs-derek-hay-indicted-in-pandering-probe

And who knows why with PW nothing is "absolutely not supposed to be", all improvised, at moments it seems like these girls don't even know they are going to shoot porn, :D and the manager's driver accompanies them to the producer's (rented) house without telling her anything about what it is? "Is not supposed to be" LOL Then I am not surprised by the ''incident'' about Derek Hay and LA Direct.
After all, there's a reason PW can't work in the U.S. anymore... It just so happens that after the first news about Derek Hay came out. Without someone to break the rule, to be complicit in exploiting girls... he can't work.
Imagine the business these two manipulators could do, perfect collaboration.

Since 2011, but the real deal was from 2015 to 2017. All the American girls PW worked with came from that agency and had an accused of prostitution, exploiting people for sex and pimping as Derek Hay as manager. It will be a coincidence...
Since then, without Derek Hay he has not ''worked'' in the U.S. Now it's been 6 years... with that way of working, without someone complicit, he cannot work the same way as in Budapest.
And he practically admits it himself:
_______
Only thanks to Dereh Hay...he has FREE HANDS ...but at the same time it's the girl that decide... a girl who have as boss an accused for pimping, exploiting girl for sex, escort business etc. Well sorry if I have the doubt that some of these girls were exploited in doing that, and considering that it is the main work that PW does in Budapest, manipulating newbies.
"that's why I was able to get some great exclusive" Yes... I can guess why...
He need accomplice after all.

And this: "IN USA there is what PW expect to do, what the girl want to do and what the agent want to do"...interesting...so, instead how it works in hotel rooms of Budapest?? :rolleyes: Maybe he can explain this claim... :cool:

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:37 am

Hey, of course Derek Hay is a good guy,
Dennis Black Magic (convicted of child assault) is a good guy.
So is he.
Everyone else is envious, and bad souls.
Okay, that sounds cool to me.... :rolleyes:

ValenciaCF
Veteran Member

Postby ValenciaCF » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:06 am

Funny how all his friends are rapists, child abusers, paedophiles,molesters etc . Woodman is a sick person.

Veteran Member

Postby Cgr69801QUvm_mYtbbqMt_r_p » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:38 pm

Panorama wrote:You'll have to forgive me because I don't do social media, but did I read that right, Luna Wolf said that she was abused as an 8-year-old.

Yes.

Veteran Member

Postby Cgr69801QUvm_mYtbbqMt_r_p » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:10 pm

Tommie "the pierre woodman destroyer" McDonald made it to HUNGARIAN national televison it seems :cool:
aLEux2cD_400x400x.jpg
aLEux2cD_400x400x.jpg (39.82 KiB) Viewed 3668 times

The TV channel posted the 1 hour! episode where Tommie DESTROYS Pierre andre nicolas gerbier, Rocco, BrillBabes (the latter who are called pimps/international human traffickers).

English translation: Violence on the screen, human trafficking in the background: the brutality of the Hungarian porn industry

For more than 30 years, the most vile figures of the porn industry have been practically free to riot in Hungary, international production companies of any kind are avoiding us from afar, Hungarian porn actresses are only rarely featured in the films produced here, because castings and shootings are known to be violent and under-regulated in our country.

In our exclusive interview with British porn producer Tommie McDonald, we shed light on the cruel secrets of the domestic porn industry and, among other things, how the celebrated porn stars Rocco Siffredi and Pierre Woodman, active in our country, ensnare and break into young, vulnerable Eastern European women and how model agencies work under them.

Violence against women in the porn industry is not only an open secret, but also a mainstream genre requirement, often porn sites advertise videos as rape, which are then enjoyed by millions of viewers. Instead of holding them accountable, the industry stars the perpetrators and silences the victims.

1.2023-07-31_214846.jpg
2.2023-07-31_215004.jpg
3.2023-07-31_214941.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNrnGozAAQk - Their channel has 363.000 fans (subscribers) :cool:

also: Insta @partizanpolitika

Funny how the interviewer/host has the same name as Gerbier's wife :D

I think a lot of hungarian politicians will be VERY interested to watch this episode :cool:
Let's see what power politician Ildiko Lendvai (whom got called a BITCH by pedo supporter gerbier) thinks about this episode :cool:

2023-01-12201506m0eiw.png

https://www.facebook.com/ildiko.lendvai.14
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ildik%C3%B3_Lendvai
https://www.blikk.hu/politika/magyar-po ... et/321k2fj
https://ugyeszseg.hu/en/

I hope they will soon send a copy of the episode to her and other politicians so that gerbier and his dirty wife (who spends money made from victims of human trafficking and pimping) gets kicked out of the country for good after getting handcuffed by the cops and very very long jail time! I wonder if gerbiers wife will get a divorce and his kids will dump him soon....(just like with rocco siffredi where even his kids (2 adult? boys)/wife seem to have strong doubts whether there father is as CLEAN as he pretends)....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Pro ... of_Hungary
https://ugyeszseg.hu/en/prosecution-off ... r-general/
https://ugyeszseg.hu/en/contact/
https://www.police.hu/en

i.jpg
2023-07-31_220541.jpg

Veteran Member

Postby Cgr69801QUvm_mYtbbqMt_r_p » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:28 am

With the money pierre andre nicolas gerbier (aka pierre woodman) earned with scenes he made off the back of abused/manipulated/trafficked young poor fake porn models/ escorts (whom he booked though rogue agencies like BrillBabes and a convicted child rapist) gerbier is living the high life, squander it on exotic sumptous vacations to the seychells, first row seats at wimbledon, luxury cars and buying 400 euro sunglasses. Disgusting! https://www.porsche-design.com/de/en/po ... 0&sf=color
Attachments
F168La0XoAAW7F2.jpg

Panorama
Veteran Member

Postby Panorama » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:45 pm

I think instead of worrying about what we think of your glasses Pierre . . . . . . . . .
This isn't the problem Pierre.jpg

You should actually worry about THISinstead!
Worry about this instead Pierre..jpg

Veteran Member

Postby Cgr69801QUvm_mYtbbqMt_r_p » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:22 pm

Can somebody explain me why very bad people like pierre andre nicolas gerbier after they get caught ALWAYS post pictures of their family on social media after shit hits the fan???? What story are these people trying to show the world? That their family is the most important thing to them and that they stand behind them after they just got cornered by someone like tommie "the pierre woodman hunter" mcdonald? Or is it to show their family that they love them and that they HOPE they will stay behind them???? It's always the same modus operandi with these people who get caught doing very bad things.......

2023-07-24_193536.jpg
Screenshot_20230801-193501.png

By the way, seeing the picture gerbier shared on his twit HIMSELF, it looks like little N...... looks like he is 7 already. Do you think junior got passed down the (in)famous family secrets aka the (in)famous chinese anal sex lessons from his great grand father already? Just like gerbier's grandfather showed little pierre andre nicolas when he was 7 years old???

http://imgur.com/a/f5unvXH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grR6K-W2C3E

Maybe N..... and papa pierre andre nicolas can do a nice youtube video too one day in the future when he is a little bit older, just like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5hGs2rI0K8
I can imagine pierre andre nicolas and his grandfather sat down at the fire place in the early 70s and had conversations just like in the video :)
maxresdefault.jpg

Veteran Member

Postby Cgr69801QUvm_mYtbbqMt_r_p » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:26 pm

This video is from the screen shot here above:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNVIM6C5aLU
Grandson and grandchild talking about anal sex. This is pierre andre nicolas and grandfather for sure back in the early 70s AS PER PIERRE ANDRE NICOLAS HIS OWN WORDS.

Dickson_Pizdah
Established Member

Postby Dickson_Pizdah » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:10 am

You will listen out in vain for the sound of the cock crowing over in Budapest this fine morning.

Pierre Tinypecker knows that the media attention threatens serious damage.

Hence the sickening bullshit about what a loving family guy he is: the Hungarian media will now be paying him quite a bit of attention, and journalists and ordinary members of the public who never heard of him, will be checking out his web site.

I have said for some time - on the authority of a well-connected Magyar mate - that there are political creatures both of the left and right who would like to see the regime make a move against the porn kings of Budapest.

Woody prefers to believe that it is all the work of his rivals trying to damage him by paying Tommie McDonald or 'the britshit' as he calls him over and over again.

The problem is, that because of the trashy mercenary exploitative life choices he himself has made, Peter is no longer able to believe that anyone does anything unless there is money in it for them.

But there are plenty who will put their shoulders to the wheel free gratis and for nothing if it means getting the baboon out of Budapest.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:04 am

PW:
______
______

I don't know if he is really stupid or pretending to be stupid to deflect from reality and make propaganda.I guess is just incoherence and hypocrisy....too much.
They are not talking just about sex with a 15 year old, but about ASSAULT and RAPE.
And not once...but a reiterated crime:
BlueShadow wrote:
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Black_Magic
In 2006, he again comes into disrepute for shooting a VTM camera crew.[8] Two years later, he is sentenced to one year in effective prison for indecent assault on a 15-year-old girl.[9] In 2011, he is sentenced to four years in prison for raping another 15-year-old girl.[10]

He hit the media again in 2017 with a porn parody of scripted reality series Real Stories: The Neighborhood Police, titled Bad Stories: The Police of the Neighborhood.[11] Shortly thereafter, however, he is again sentenced to eighteen months in prison for inciting lewdness of minors.[12] In 2020, Burkas announces that - after a twenty-five-year career - he is retiring from the porn industry.[13]

In March 2021, Burkas is again taken into custody on suspicion of rape.[14]

9: https://www.hbvl.be/cnt/aid650464
10: https://www.hbvl.be/cnt/aid1030911
12: https://www.hln.be/showbizz/dennis-black-magic-is-weer-op-vrije-voeten-en-geeft-meteen-complimentje-aan-danira-boukhriss-terkessidis~a30c5967/
14: https://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20210306_96288544

______

Here he talks about Yukki Amey when in the interview he pretends to have fantasies with child

Yes! I agree with him! :D
''It's a scandal that a producer work with a pedophile that was sentenced 4 years and same for everyone that don't care give money to someone who enjoy cruel sex action with children.''

The double standard of this man is crazy.

Then he says here...that it was a in jail few months.
PW:
____

Now he says 4 years....
PW:
________
LOL Please shut up.

And yes, PW is friends with a CONVICTED pedophile rapist.

Cgr69801QUvm_mYtbbqMt_r_p wrote:"Machines" is meant as a compliment. In the blink of an eye there are 160 new posts (4 pages) in this topic :)
I can't keep up. But the thing is Gerbier talks so much nonsense (like Trump back in the day) that it's sheer impossible to counter all of his nonsense/incoherence/hypocrisy etc, such as the dumb shit/lies he continued to say about yukki amey vs meg magic; business partner dennis burkas not being a convicted -culpable- children fucker; gerbier saying it's okay for a 40/50+ guy to fuck a tiny children's vagina/anus "because it's almost an adult"; gerbier being best buddies with dennis burkas, while saying on another occasion on his forum that he kills ANY pedophile who he faces eye to eye (fake macho talk). A guy who is proud to be best buddies with a convicted children fucker and defends him to death, hmmm, I don't know. about that...perhaps burkas knows "something". Remember how gerbier's head almost exploded from angriness when robin reid took a photo on the public streets with two random 16 y/o clothed girls, insinuating that he must have fucked them and that he was a reprehensible pedo? But on the other hand, even if robin did, wasn't the law of the country where the child lives the only thing that counts in gerbiers opinion when it comes to consent to have sex with minors?
Gerbier is not only a lover of vladimir putin, he also seems to be a lover of vladimir nabokov. Gerbier is very angry because you are not allowed to have a picture in your phone of a 10 year old nude girl in france. He finds it hypocrisy and he doesn't think it's fair because in countries where you "can married a girl 8 years old and fuck her the day of her period ( I don't think most of them wait this )" we don't protest. Sorry, but after reading gerbiers nauseating thoughts/opinions, I can truthfully say that I have NEVER thought about children in connection with period and fucking. What the hell goes through this lobotomized fools mind when looking seeing random children on the street playing with their toys, friends, pets, parents or siblings? I can't even imagine. I think the cops should have a good look on what type of photos and videos gerbier has stashed on his phone/servers....because in the end, according to gerbier, you have or should not have anything to worry when having nude children on your phone because the only thing matters is what the law says....

Yes, I remember too.
For that photo (just a photo) with Robin Reid with two 16 year olds (consensual age in Spain is 16) in that case they did drama... also about the Yukki Amey cases (just ''fake'' fantasies)...but his friend Dennis Burka was convicted (FACT) for assault and rape on minors, it's okay it seems...

Who knows now why "Jean" says nothing about PW's "friendships"....
I spit on their double standards.

isis666xxx
Veteran Member

Postby isis666xxx » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:06 pm

look at pierre's ass

dont u just feel like licking his asshole
Attachments
pierre.png
pierre.png (301.42 KiB) Viewed 3195 times
⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠁⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡜⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⢀⡤⠚⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀
⠐⡸⠁⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠔⣹⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⡀
⢰⡓⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡤⠋⡽⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡆
⢀⠙⠢⣁⡤⠖⠚⠉⠀⠂⡇⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢛⠇
⠈⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⢧⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠘⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢀⡼⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠲⣈⢣⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠋

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:05 pm

Yeees, and certainly more serious (and where insinuations can be made) than a multiple convicted for assault on minors (facts) and for shooting with a gun a TV crew, (fact. https://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf15112006_103 Just to highlight the ''good guy,'' PW's friend we're talking about) since you say NOTHING in that case.

And where the heck did I say it was a ''simple picture''. Post the concrete facts and contextualize, but I see that manipulating facts is a habit there, or maybe it's not convenient to talk about your moral double standards? Huh? We want to speak about details? So, RR for you is a despicable person...but Dennis Burka convicted for abuse it's a good guy (I repeat, since you say nothing about that ''good friend'' of PW with whom he does business)... seems legit to me :D
As you want my friend, as you want. :cool:
To me it seems taht the only one who has something selective, in this case morality, is you here.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:34 pm

______
______

Don't forget about Liz Rainbow ''evidence'', oh good paladin of justice, please :cool: It's been more than 2 years now. :rolleyes:

___
Maybe the summers where he lives last 2 years.
___
BlueShadow wrote:PW wasted no time in showing the BTS from Stacy Bloom's scenes. Well, I wonder if he wants to show as quickly the bts where models like Abrill gerald, Halona Vog, Adelle Booty, Valentina Gardell (just some) give their prior consent to swallow piss. (But these girls, unfortunately, never said anything publicly, but there is a reason why he cut out the specific part)
But... Or even Liz Rainbow's bts, since she claim many times on social that she never gave consent for that,
(Years ago he said he would, but never showed anything. Now in this case he did it so quickly...strange...)

yet still no BTS from him... We wait.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:45 pm

oh, and let's be clear, since someone likes to manipulate the facts :D , I'm not accusing anyone, as always it's only the words of the model who made clear accusations... only them know the truth, only I wonder why in the case of Stacy Bloom and now for Eva Berger he immediately published the BTS and in that case not...and besides I'm not the one who in 2021 said that in September he posts the evidence and then he didn't. Of course doubts arise. :rolleyes:

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:53 pm

Oh yes, poor MaximumPayne, that was booted just for making questions. :D
But in that case I think he just wanted to see a golden shower scene for free. LOL
Here, on the other hand, it's a question of whether there was a clear prior consent or not about the piss part and what was discussed regarding that... even more simple than showing an actual piss scene... but since it's been 2 years maybe it's not that easy... although from the way he quickly posted Stacy Bloom's BTS suggests otherwise... :rolleyes:

ValenciaCF
Veteran Member

Postby ValenciaCF » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:56 am

I found it hilarious when he spoke about his friend Eufrat Mai. If she was his friend then why she deleted his post lolololol
Off course he will make some stupid excuse now. Someone should ask him on her thread. I'd do it myself but after all the heat I gave him, he banned my I.P address so I cannot post there anymore. What a scared little "macho man" he is :D :D :D

Panorama
Veteran Member

Postby Panorama » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:32 pm

ValenciaCF wrote:I found it hilarious when he spoke about his friend Eufrat Mai. If she was his friend then why she deleted his post lolololol
Off course he will make some stupid excuse now. Someone should ask him on her thread. I'd do it myself but after all the heat I gave him, he banned my I.P address so I cannot post there anymore. What a scared little "macho man" he is :D :D :D

Only a model as classy as Eufrat could have handled Woodman the way she did Valencia. She didn't get into an argument with him or try to appease him, she simply deleted his unwanted comment. What better way to skillfully tell someone who believe's they are of higher standing than they really are, to "fuck off". :D

Interestingly, I found another case of Woodman visiting his "troll farm" and using another couple of invented characters named "beber23" and "yoyo" to try and convince his members that he really did sodomize Eufrat. Unfortunately, when you have to invent stories the only thing that becomes magnified are the lies!

The first post is almost illegible, with Woodman on some sort of frenzied rant, probably frustrated at the fact that he didn't manage to get his little cock in Eufrat's ass.
beber.jpg

In the second he boldly confirms a story to be true that if it was a genuine member he would have known nothing about. ("the telling of your true story!!") I mean, what an idiot!
yoyo.jpg

Woodman will never post Eufrat's "initiation" Valencia simply because the liar doesn't have it. Anyone can pay a model to confirm something they want people to believe, if you notice Eufrat, Suzie Carina and even the make-up artist herself Woodman's partner in crime, his "sister", all repeat the same sentence when asked if they'll allow their scenes to be shown. "it's not meant for public it's private". NO, It's BULLSHIT.
Laughing at Woodman again!.gif
Laughing at Woodman again!.gif (401.35 KiB) Viewed 3011 times

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic