blackdom wrote:1 to 3 guys is imho perfect. Above that you need at least another girl and it becomes basically an orgy (something that LP should do more often...). For fucking a girl you don't need a huge number of cocks, just enough to fill all her holes (thus, 3 is the most).
I agree, except for the part about orgies, which are too difficult to capture properly. Look at the 4-on-4 they shot a little while ago, or the 5-on-5 they shot before that. They used 2 cameras in those scenes, and they still missed tons of stuff.
What would be a great improvement instead would be a random number of random guys at the end of the scene that cum and then piss (if it's a pissing scene, of course) over the girl face. Those should be as many as possible (4-5 being the minimum). Not required to be professional actors either, nor to show the face, just random dudes that get jerked off and sucked by the girl.
This is a good idea. I wouldn't want them to do it in every scene, but I think it would be great to do this occasionally.
