Request for refund because of accidental purchase

Something not working correctly? Let us know here

Moderator: aleksey_k

OogaBugha

Request for refund because of accidental purchase

Postby OogaBugha » Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:26 pm

Dear support team,

I would like to request a refund for a couple of scenes for the reason of accidental purchase, I already talked to the support team for the problem of accidental purchase, but haven’t received any response on that issue.

These are the scenes:

TransFucked Wet Ella Hollywood Vs Anna de Ville, Anal Fisting, DAP, Gapes, ButtRose, Pee Drink, Squirt Drink, Swallow BTG090

Natalie Mars VS Anna de Ville Wet, 2on2, Anal Fisting, ATOGM, DAP, Gapes, Pee Drink, Cum in Mouth BTG053

Trans Natalie Mars 5on1 Balls Deep Anal, DAP, TAP and Swallow BTG002

Bella Mur first DP with Rough Sex Balls Deep Anal and DP, Manhandle and Cum in Mouth GL093

Sweetie Plum First Time DP with Rough Action, Balls Deep Anal, Gapes and Facial GL121

Trans In Piss, Lena Moon 4on1 Balls Deep Anal, DAP, Gapes, Pee Drink and Swallow BTG006

Trans In Piss, Andylyn Payne 4on1 Balls Deep Anal, DAP, Gapes, Anal Fisting, Pee Drink and Swallow BTG013

I would like these scenes to be removed from my account and would like them refunded in tkt, thank you…

Kapwn
Support

Re: Request for refund because of accidental purchase

Postby Kapwn » Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:18 pm

The videos are all downloaded. I cannot do a refund.

OogaBugha

Postby OogaBugha » Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:23 pm

I actually just tried to download them to see how fast the videos will download since their seems to be a problem with download speed, so I dont have those videos downloaded and I dont want them. I want these scenes to be removed from my account and want them refunded in tkt, thanks for the help.

Kapwn
Support

Postby Kapwn » Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:18 pm

I have no way of checking on that.

Videos, in general, are not refundable. The purchases are final, especially if ALL of them are marked as "downloaded"

OogaBugha

Postby OogaBugha » Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:14 pm

Please I need someone from support to look into this, I need these scenes removed from my account and want them refunded, since these scenes are currently in my library and I never use them, they are just taking up space in my library while I do not use them ever!
Please do your best to solve this issue, and thanks…

Return to Support