does anyone from the lat-am studios read their threads here?

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

latina-girls-yes

does anyone from the lat-am studios read their threads here?

Postby latina-girls-yes » Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:30 am

simple question from a new member here

does anyone from the big latin-american studios read their studio threads here?

or are those threads just for members here to chat amongst themselves and yummy, natasha teen and so on never read or interact with the threads?

or do some studios (which?) actively participate in discussion and feedback to comments made in the forum?

i'd like to give feedback on scenes (which might be useful to them), suggest models, give ideas for content for futures scenes i'd like to see, but if it's just members here talking into the void i will probably just keep my thoughts to myself
latin-american girls are the new us/euro girls
m-on-f fisting is the new double anal
gagging/puke is the new piss

lucy mendez, jazmine white, daniela garcia, elizabeth taylor, gianna gotti, natalie fox, katia sweet, kati loritzo

latina girls yes!

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Re: does anyone from the lat-am studios read their threads here?

Postby dap-addict » Tue Sep 24, 2024 4:30 pm

Oscar Batty from Mambo Perv always reads treads about his studios, the girls they shoot and many other treads, not only about Lat-Am-Girls. He also discusses with fans.

Luis from Yummy also reads the treads, but very seldom comments.

Natasha Teen and Lancelot never comment, but they sure read some of the treads because you see fans suggestion influence in their scenes, for instance protests about fish eye lense made them adjust camera after some time. ;)
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

latina-girls-yes

Postby latina-girls-yes » Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:03 pm

thanks for the reply dapaddict

good to hear that most of the directors do read the threads. i have followed this forum for a year or so and always wondered if it was just members talking smong themselves, or there were real exchanges with the directors

oscar aka biggg baby i know of (i follow mambo on x) so i have just messaged him about shooting with kati loritzo, a stunning new columbian model i am hoping has huge potential

i will suggest kati to yummy too.
yummy has been my favourite lat-am studio for the past few years but i'm worried they are increasingly going down the giorgio route of constant piss breaks in every scene.
i originally went to yummy to get away from all that and just see beautiful latina models enjoying really hard fucking. hopefully it's just a phase yummy is going through and they will go back to just focusing on just good hard sex in due course

well it's good to meet you, and i'm pleased to see you are another big jazmine white fan. she deserves endless admiration and respect for her great work.
i don't care much for dap (see my signature for that) so i will never be a dapaddict like you. but i am definitely a 100% paid up jazminewhiteaddict for always
latin-american girls are the new us/euro girls
m-on-f fisting is the new double anal
gagging/puke is the new piss

lucy mendez, jazmine white, daniela garcia, elizabeth taylor, gianna gotti, natalie fox, katia sweet, kati loritzo

latina girls yes!

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Wed Sep 25, 2024 12:02 am

dap-addict wrote:Oscar Batty from Mambo Perv always reads treads about his studios, the girls they shoot and many other treads, not only about Lat-Am-Girls. He also discusses with fans.

Luis from Yummy also reads the treads, but very seldom comments.

Natasha Teen and Lancelot never comment, but they sure read some of the treads because you see fans suggestion influence in their scenes, for instance protests about fish eye lense made them adjust camera after some time. ;)

dap-addict is spot on with those comments.

Oscar Batty is fairly active and contributory.
Yummy do take feedback on board, but never posts.
NTP and Lancelot also take feedback on board, especially if enough fans say it.

Return to General discussion