Sex tourism - recommend me the best city to visit for filth

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

davebowman
Veteran Member

Sex tourism - recommend me the best city to visit for filth

Postby davebowman » Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:45 pm

I'm thinking of treating myself to a holiday, somewhere where I can fuck some hot girls, and when I'm not doing that go to some strip/lapdancing clubs, maybe see some live sex shows etc. Basically - the ultimate filthy weekend, where I can just luxuriate in pure smut for a couple of days.

Ideally not just looking for the raunchiest places, but somewhere of decent value where my money will go furthest. I'm guessing Eastern Europe would be my best bet, though somewhere like Thailand looks pretty cheap (once you've actually booked a flight out there).

Anyway - anyone got any decent filthy cities to suggest?

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Re: Sex tourism - recommend me the best city to visit for filth

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:45 pm

Pattaya, Manila are probably your best bets.

justinwarren41
Veteran Member

Re: Sex tourism - recommend me the best city to visit for filth

Postby justinwarren41 » Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:51 pm

Yes Thailand of course. Colombia, any big city once the sun goes down the most beautiful women you've ever seen in your life. Cheap too, under $100 for a few hours not rushed. Everything is negotiable too. A little more she's your untils you get tired, keep buying her smokes, food etc. Medellin, Cali, Cartagena plus I'm sure there are others.

Enjoy
Natasha Teen * Valentina Milan * * Veronica Leal * Anna de Ville * Kelly Oliveira * Alexxa Vice * The Future is Anal
0% Pussy * Ass is the New Pussy * PM Me on Twitter justinwarren411

Return to General discussion