Promises promises

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

Sir Noel
Veteran Member

Promises promises

Postby Sir Noel » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:04 am

Promises.

Seemingly so easy to make yet, around here at least, trivially easy to break.

I note the user JosephMerrick STILL endlessly checking to see if the audio has been fixed on a scene they have told him endless times they will sort, then do fuck all about.

Then we have the Nike Sweet Scene sz345 with the blurring/censoring.
imareg wrote:The video is being re-placed.

That turned out to be a load of bullshit. That was six days ago.
PC_82 wrote:relax they are un blurring for those that like to see the dirty asshole

.....as did that, also six days ago.

And then we have the old chestnut of the giant watermark scenes. Oh my fucking word that one has run and run. It was AGREED by all parties that the watermark used in scenes 2040-2049 was too large and that the scenes would be re-encoded for us: no problem.
This was all about 3 months ago and STILL the majority of those scenes have not been re-encoded as promised. You know, promises, those things you can throw out and forget about. In the mean time they have found time to cunt about renumbering every scene, rejigged the layouts and God knows what else but to actually do the things they guaranteed us they would do. Haha, yes, I am looking in the mirror and whilst I can't see the words "daft cunt" written across my forehead I know they must be there , or at least the LP guys must think they can read it (on all of us) because they seem to think you answer an issue just by making some promise and then assuming the stupid fucking customers will just forget about it a week later.

I haven't forgotten and it is really starting to piss me off.

eknbb2
Veteran Member

Re: Promises promises

Postby eknbb2 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:24 am

sirnoelplum wrote:Promises.

Seemingly so easy to make yet, around here at least, trivially easy to break.

I note the user JosephMerrick STILL endlessly checking to see if the audio has been fixed on a scene they have told him endless times they will sort, then do fuck all about.

Then we have the Nike Sweet Scene sz345 with the blurring/censoring.
imareg wrote:The video is being re-placed.

That turned out to be a load of bullshit. That was six days ago.
PC_82 wrote:relax they are un blurring for those that like to see the dirty asshole

.....as did that, also six days ago.

And then we have the old chestnut of the giant watermark scenes. Oh my fucking word that one has run and run. It was AGREED by all parties that the watermark used in scenes 2040-2049 was too large and that the scenes would be re-encoded for us: no problem.
This was all about 3 months ago and STILL the majority of those scenes have not been re-encoded as promised. You know, promises, those things you can throw out and forget about. In the mean time they have found time to cunt about renumbering every scene, rejigged the layouts and God knows what else but to actually do the things they guaranteed us they would do. Haha, yes, I am looking in the mirror and whilst I can't see the words "daft cunt" written across my forehead I know they must be there , or at least the LP guys must think they can read it (on all of us) because they seem to think you answer an issue just by making some promise and then assuming the stupid fucking customers will just forget about it a week later.

I haven't forgotten and it is really starting to piss me off.

+1....unfortunately some things never change. I have to laugh everytime I see that "ready for 3D? It's coming in august (2011!)" thread.

Edit: DEATH TO THE WATERMARKS!

magizi877
Veteran Member

Re: Promises promises

Postby magizi877 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:05 am

speaking of promises, are the HD pictures being available for download still on the to do list?

I also noticed that scenes used to have a lot more pictures than the handful you ppl post today. Is that intended?

Return to General discussion