Poll: New type end of scene with piss shower.

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

Yes, I want to see scene endings like the one in the example in this post from time to time.
87%
No. I prefer to see the usual pissing at the end of each scene, or a very brief golden shower, with farewell to the woman as quickly as possible.
13%

Total votes : 15

Zeok
Veteran Member

Postby Zeok » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:21 pm

Hi everyone. I don't know if some of you would like to see piss showers at the end, after the cums, in which several men standing up on some type of platform (for example, a sofa, a table, chairs, etc.) urinate on a woman kneeling on the ground and with her back to those men. It's something I've barely seen on Analvids/Lp. Only in some old Gonzo scenes and in scenes filmed by Joachim in Interracial Vision, but in the latter case not as end of scene. Other studios may have already filmed something like this too, but I don't remember.

I think it would be interesting if all studios could include this content from time to time. In the case of Gonzo it would allow adding golden showers and not just piss in mouth content to finish. In the case of Yummy it would improve its current golden showers. In Russian studies it would allow them to occasionally include wet content after the men´s cums. And in the case of Giorgio's studios, it would improve the golden showers that Giorgio already films. In my opinion, the golden showers filmed by Giorgio are very brief and hasty, as the viewer does not have time to enjoy that moment.

Important points:

1. It is a type of golden shower designed for gangbangs of type 4 or more guys on 1 woman. Preferably gangbangs with many men, type 7 or more guys.

2. This content always happens at the end of each scene. Always after the final men´s cums.

3. It is advisable to use large, angled sofas, like those in the following examples. Or platforms that ensure that men do not fall, such as chairs, stools or long tables with good stability.

01 010.jpg

02 962.jpg

All possible men will get on the platform (sofa, chairs and so on) to piss on the woman's head. The woman will remain with her back to them and on her knees.
03 962.jpg

4. The woman's hair and entire body must be completely soaked in urine.

Like in this gif, but with the men standing up of a platform.
04 Jolee Love.gif
04 Jolee Love.gif (11.56 MiB) Viewed 1202 times

And, as in this gifs, the woman can also caress her body, hair and face, enjoying the entire piss shower.

5. At the end of the golden shower the scene should not be cut. Urine games must be included which I will show in several gifs, and a farewell focused on the woman's appearance.

Example of new type end of scene with piss shower:

1) Part one: piss shower.

1. The woman must remain completely with her back to a sofa, preferably kneeling on the floor, and with her body straight or slightly curved backwards, never forwards.
02 962.jpg

2. Behind the woman there must be several men standing on the couch, all waiting to piss on her head or in her mouth.
Preferably a minimum of three men. If there are many men in a scene (for example, 7, or 10), those three or four men will be the only ones who will piss on the woman for now. The others must wait for his turn.
03 962.jpg

3. The camera angle should be as in the following examples:

Full body of woman, but close to cámara.

Camera angle: from the horizontal or slightly close to the ground. Normally directors choose to film with a certain upward inclination. This time it must be the opposite. In fact, it seems more spectacular and horny to me.

05.jpg

06.jpg

4. Men up on a plataform must piss on the woman directly on her head.

This will generate impact splashes and a characteristic jet-falling sound.

Close-ups of the woman's face, or also the woman's body, can also be included. For example, show the face first and progressively the entire body until the focus is on the ground.
07 986.jpg

As in this gif (although with the men on a platform) the woman must enjoy the shower too.

04 Jolee Love.gif
04 Jolee Love.gif (11.56 MiB) Viewed 1202 times

5. If all the men have already peed, the director will go directly to the urine games, the second part.

6. But if there are more men left without pissing, these are the options to follow:

6.1. The same thing as before is repeated. Several men get up a couch or similar, the girl remains with her back to them and the men piss on her head.

07 986.jpg

6.2. Or the woman lies face up on the floor and receives the rest of the piss in her mouth, hair and body.

08 NF097_Taylee_Wood_WEB.gif
08 NF097_Taylee_Wood_WEB.gif (11.24 MiB) Viewed 1202 times

2) Second part: urine games.

At the end, different types of urine games will always be included, like the ones I show in these gifs. The director can includes the urine games that he/she wants for each scene.

09 NF097_Taylee_Wood_WEB.gif
09 NF097_Taylee_Wood_WEB.gif (12.28 MiB) Viewed 1202 times

10 PAF027_Natasha_Ink_1080P.gif
10 PAF027_Natasha_Ink_1080P.gif (6.73 MiB) Viewed 1202 times

11 EKS011_Altera_Pars_HD.gif
11 EKS011_Altera_Pars_HD.gif (8.08 MiB) Viewed 1202 times

3) Third part: farewell to the woman completely soaked in urine.

Finally, the girl's farewell can be in three ways, whichever the director chooses:

1. Shaking her urine-soaked tits for a quarter of a minute.
2. Shaking her urine-soaked asshole for a quarter of a minute.
3. Both options.
4. She standing up and leaving the room, walking around horny and completely soaked in man piss . In the end the director must film on the woman with her back to the camera and she walking further and further away.
5. All above points in order.

This to me is the perfect ending to the wet scenes. I don't know if for other users too. But it is content that I would like to film if I were a director. Would Omar, Luis, Erika, Giorgio and others directors of Analvids also be interested?

ryukenmaster666
Veteran Member

Re: Poll: New type end of scene with piss shower.

Postby ryukenmaster666 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:57 pm

That Jolee Love ending is the way it should be. Like you said, saoking in freshly brewed piss
Favorites (In no specific order) : Lady D, Charlotte Sartre, May Thai

Jocke
Veteran Member

Postby Jocke » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:29 am

I am mainly into piss chugging, throat pissing or whatver you call it when the lady holds the dick suck and swallow with pleasure. Look at Ema Lee fx.
...or pissing in the girls mouth while fucking her ass.
...and the girl should be pissing at the same time as she is gulping piss, actually the girls should be pissing all the time.
Can we have guys licking the girls' anal gapes Mike Adriano style, while the girls are pissing, please!

M_sicas_Candido
Veteran Member

Postby M_sicas_Candido » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:53 am

First of all: congratulations for raising this topic. I'm very happy that this theme is gaining popularity.

The points I agree with:

-At least 4 shooting jets of piss simultaneously onto the girl;
-Men in higher positions (maybe on a sofa)
-The girl's body soaked in piss (her hair is completely wet, mainly; urine running all over her body - the gif of Jolee' scene you posted must be the model of golden shower in GIO)
-Men should only urinate over her head - nothing in their mouths

Ideas I would like to add:

-The shower should last at least 2 minutes (see the duration of the piss shower of GIO2378, by Francys Belle)
-The camera can pan over the woman's entire body as the volume of piss falls - starting from the head and ending at the floor
-In pissing games, if they are played with the girl lying down, the guys must direct the jets all over the girl's body.

Zeok
Veteran Member

Postby Zeok » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:04 pm

At the moment not many people have participated, but they are all positive votes. I like the comments I read. In my opinion, it is content that would be very good for Gonzo and Erika Korti Studio.

feltrough
Veteran Member

Postby feltrough » Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:15 pm

I like the idea
Alexxa Vice - Monika Fox - Alicia Trece - Jolee Love
0% Pussy acolyte

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:45 pm

Fabulous idea, I love the piss showers at the end of a scene.

henryjohn2014

Postby henryjohn2014 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:14 pm

Really like the idea get more guys 15 to 20 men to pee but come in as groups of 5 or 6, just when the girl might think only 5 men will pee on her, switch and come with another 5 men and more ... waves or 5 :p It could be a a great idea for the series [*]blackended[*] since the other white men are there already. Thinking this will save you the director time. :D

ALSO read some of the point pee of course must be directly head of the girl example : Hair and face avoiding the mouth

and after everyone is done with peeing the idea of the woman shaking her boobs for 30 seconds * especially if they are big *
is a very good idea.

Keep up the good work !

Kind regards.

M_sicas_Candido
Veteran Member

Postby M_sicas_Candido » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:47 pm

henryjohn2014 wrote:Really like the idea get more guys 15 to 20 men to pee but come in as groups of 5 or 6, just when the girl might think only 5 men will pee on her, switch and come with another 5 men and more ... waves or 5 :p It could be a a great idea for the series [*]blackended[*] since the other white men are there already. Thinking this will save you the director time. :D

ALSO read some of the point pee of course must be directly head of the girl example : Hair and face avoiding the mouth

and after everyone is done with peeing the idea of the woman shaking her boobs for 30 seconds * especially if they are big *
is a very good idea.

+1

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:58 am

ryukenmaster666 wrote:That Jolee Love ending is the way it should be. Like you said, saoking in freshly brewed piss

+1
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

Return to General discussion