best piss drinking scenes

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

kaboom1983
Established Member

Re: best piss drinking scenes

Postby kaboom1983 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:59 pm

billfark wrote:As far as I can tell from the scenes I've watched, it's real. I don't watch many piss scenes, but I believe the actors are really pissing, and not using tubes or other devices. I've seen some posts from Oscar Batty, a male performer, regarding how they prepare for piss scenes. What I remember from what he said is that they certainly drink a lot of water, they take breaks during filming to drink more water, and that filming a piss scene can take longer due to waiting after drinking so they can piss again. I don't remember for sure if Oscar said this or not, but they may also take diuretics to help them piss more.

He said that they drink a LOT of water, not just to have more piss, but also to make sure it's well diluted so it doesn't taste bad for the girls.

Thanks for the info. I had not thought them having to drink a lot of water to dilute it so it doesn't taste bad for the models.

justinwarren41
Veteran Member

Postby justinwarren41 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:43 pm

The piss is real. Oscar Batty explains how the male talent prepares for the scenes. Drink lots of water of course. Alcohol and coffee etc cause off flavors according to connoisseur of piss like Lydia Black. She loves drinking piss.
Natasha Teen * Valentina Milan * * Veronica Leal * Anna de Ville * Kelly Oliveira * Alexxa Vice * The Future is Anal
0% Pussy * Ass is the New Pussy * PM Me on Twitter justinwarren411

g1ndude
Veteran Member

Postby g1ndude » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:08 pm

Hot newer blonde Kira Viburn drinks so much piss she can hardly keep it down in her first gangbang at EKS.

And I think she likes it ;)

EKS066_Kira_Viburn_HD.gif
EKS066_Kira_Viburn_HD.gif (7.19 MiB) Viewed 2625 times

unclerbh

Postby unclerbh » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:06 pm

kaboom1983 wrote:I was trying to read all the comments, but I can't find an answer.

Is all the pissing real or are they using tubes next to the dick to make it look like the guys are pissing more than they are? Or, are the male actors drinking a shit of water off screen so they can keep pissing? I absolutely love all the pissing, hope it is real, and they aren't using tubes. I had heard that way back in the day some companies would use tubes to make it look like the male actor had a big cumshot.

Here's a thread where Giorgio explains how to do it, I presume the performers have taken on his expertise!
viewtopic.php?f=96&t=25000

roelofsetsfire

Postby roelofsetsfire » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:00 am

I am looking for scenes where the girl is either giving a bj or deepthroat while the guy pees, and swallows it all (or as much as she can). Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

plsignorepussy
Veteran Member

Postby plsignorepussy » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:54 pm

roelofsetsfire wrote:I am looking for scenes where the girl is either giving a bj or deepthroat while the guy pees, and swallows it all (or as much as she can). Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Looking for these kind of scenes as well..
But sadly i feel like most of the time the girls spit almost all of it anyways.
Could'nt even find proper piss swallowing scenes
0% pussy! Balls deep DAP+Deepthroat at the same time distinguishes a real woman for me!

g1ndude
Veteran Member

Postby g1ndude » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:21 pm

^^Anna De VIlle and Alexxa Vice are both pretty good at doing that. I can't remember which scenes they do it in specifically but there is a lot of "in mouth pissing" in Anna's 50th scene.

g1ndude
Veteran Member

Postby g1ndude » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:09 pm

And just in time for that post, Kaitlyn Katsaros XF229 drinks a ton of piss (some of it with the cock pissing in her mouth) pukes it up and drinks it again. Don't miss this one, fellas

Veteran Member

Postby 504036255 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:35 am

piss in a lot of small glasses is hot for me!

Previous

Return to General discussion