Airplane Position

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

What do you think of the Airplane position?

Love it
84%
Hate it
3%
Don't care
13%

Total votes : 120

dpconnoisseur1
Veteran Member

Airplane Position

Postby dpconnoisseur1 » Sun May 15, 2016 7:03 pm

Ever since Giorgio introduced the Airplane position on LP, I have not been able to get it out of my mind. To avoid the haters discussion, remember I said INTRODUCED not INVENTED. I have no idea if Giorgio or someone decided to shoot it first but Giogio framing of the position is SUPERB! Just look how much of the models body you can enjoy while she is performing such a skilled position. I used to think there was no need to ever have more than 3 men in a scene now I think 5 is the new maximum! :D I hate seeing men doing the circle jerk waiting for there turn! :mad: This position is the perfect cure for that terrible framing.

What do you think about the position and more importantly Giorgio framing of it?

ImageImageImage

No Hole Barred w/DP DA DV TP
FullBodyTease & FacialExpression
* Veronica Leal *

Cindy Shine * Daniela Garcia * Venera * Lana Bunny * Emily Pink * Eva Perez * Kelly Oliveira
Sapphire * Yenifer * Kristy Black * Daniela Ortiz * Alicia Trece

Celticwarrior
Veteran Member

Re: Airplane Position

Postby Celticwarrior » Sun May 15, 2016 7:20 pm

That is multitasking on its finest:one cock in the mouth,two in the ass and two are being jerked off,all in the same time
PM contact:blueshark1989@hotmail.com

hjohjole
Veteran Member

Postby hjohjole » Sun May 15, 2016 8:03 pm

This is no doubt an advanced little stunt to pull off. And of course it is slightly better that her hands are in use in order to please the maximum number of men simultaneously. But im still not really sold on it.

My problem is that it takes about a minute to set the whole thing up. And once they are going you are either looking at a medium phased DP with vaginal penetration or a tip-fucking DAP without. Given the choice i would go with the DAP any day of the week. But what i rather would be watching is just some really furious, non-stop, balls deep ass pounding.

Giorgio Grandi
Studio

Postby Giorgio Grandi » Sun May 15, 2016 9:40 pm

dpconnoisseur1 wrote:... To avoid the haters discussion, remember I said INTRODUCED not INVENTED....

:cool:
My work: https://www.giorgiograndi.com/

Girls here -> https://www.giorgiograndi.eu/

My toys at https://www.thewondertoys.com/

Do you want to review my scenes (and not only)?
I would refund you the cost
Ping me on twitter @giorgiograndi76

dpconnoisseur1
Veteran Member

Postby dpconnoisseur1 » Mon May 16, 2016 3:10 pm

^ I didn't want to derail the topic with where was it done first comments! ;)

hjohjole wrote:....And once they are going you are either looking at a medium phased DP with vaginal penetration

or

a tip-fucking DAP without. Given the choice i would go with the DAP any day of the week.

I respect your opinion bro, but common now what the heck is a medium phased DP with vaginal penetration. You do realize a DP means vaginal penetration also and from the GIF gorgeous July is getting it balls deep in the pussy and ass furiously.

As for the tip fucking, I think it is physically impossible to achieve a balls deep penetration from the position Belle Claire is in while not blocking to much of her body but it looks so fucking good IMHO!!! Now I could have looked for a more balls deep position for May Thai but remember it is hard to get a 8-12 frames where all parts are moving in a synchronized fashion for a descent looping GIF (that is both arms, mouth, pussy and ass).

* Veronica Leal *

Cindy Shine * Daniela Garcia * Venera * Lana Bunny * Emily Pink * Eva Perez * Kelly Oliveira

lokin66
Veteran Member

Postby lokin66 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:38 pm

dpconnoisseur1 wrote:Ever since Giorgio introduced the Airplane position on LP, I have not been able to get it out of my mind. To avoid the haters discussion, remember I said INTRODUCED not INVENTED. I have no idea if Giorgio or someone decided to shoot it first but Giogio framing of the position is SUPERB! Just look how much of the models body you can enjoy while she is performing such a skilled position. I used to think there was no need to ever have more than 3 men in a scene now I think 5 is the new maximum! :D I hate seeing men doing the circle jerk waiting for there turn! :mad: This position is the perfect cure for that terrible framing.

What do you think about the position and more importantly Giorgio framing of it?

ImageImageImage
BIG BUTT LOVER

magizi877
Veteran Member

Postby magizi877 » Mon May 16, 2016 5:56 pm

That July Sun gif is crazy amazing :cool:
Great loop ;)

Those guys performing the DP on July . That's how is done. Usually the difficult part goes for the dude under the woman, but he is doing an outstanding job.

I love the sight of a woman DPed in cowgirl position with her arms raised just like that. So good.

I also liked the one with May Thai. That position is great and in particular the guy on top, the one she is sucking his dick. That's so good. Although the gif could be looped better IMO.

I don't like the position that Belle Claire is doing though.

dpconnoisseur1
Veteran Member

Postby dpconnoisseur1 » Mon May 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Giorgio is a wizard at these multiple penetration scenes without to much circle jerk. That was the intent for the sample GIFs. Anyway Giorgio should give a class on the proper framing of intense complex scenes :D I'm loving it!!!

* Veronica Leal *

laura.
Veteran Member

Postby laura. » Mon May 16, 2016 6:20 pm

I have been flummoxed by this term ever since you started saying it. I am not dumb tho so had an idea o what it may be but now you have clarified it for me with visual aids, I love it. It's sexual multi tasking at its finest and also really splays out the female form in a very sexy manner.

Pure Giorgio and pure gold.

He may as well hve invented and patented it :cool: x

Giorgio Grandi
Studio

Postby Giorgio Grandi » Mon May 16, 2016 10:50 pm

dapairline. cxm
My work: https://www.giorgiograndi.com/

Girls here -> https://www.giorgiograndi.eu/

My toys at https://www.thewondertoys.com/

Do you want to review my scenes (and not only)?
I would refund you the cost
Ping me on twitter @giorgiograndi76

gapefan
Veteran Member

Postby gapefan » Mon May 16, 2016 11:54 pm

:D

laura.
Veteran Member

Postby laura. » Tue May 17, 2016 12:11 am

Very sunny wherever that is :eek:

dpconnoisseur1
Veteran Member

Postby dpconnoisseur1 » Wed May 18, 2016 2:49 pm

Giorgio Grandi wrote:dapairline. cxm

I don't think beautiful Vinna Reed has flown yet and it would be great to see! Maybe seeing her ass sensually sway might make her a priority and get her a first class ticket too! :D

* Veronica Leal *

Ass2Die4464
Veteran Member

Postby Ass2Die4464 » Thu May 19, 2016 8:05 am

laura. wrote:I love it. It's sexual multi tasking at its finest and also really splays out the female form in a very sexy manner.

Pure Giorgio and pure gold.

He may as well hve invented and patented it :cool: x

+1 shows skill by the woman and gives you a reason to have so many men in the scene.

marta_blancom

Postby marta_blancom » Sun May 22, 2016 6:08 pm

Wow :D :D

dpconnoisseur1
Veteran Member

Postby dpconnoisseur1 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:46 pm

Ria Sunn, another satisfied model on the Giorgio Airlines!!!

* Veronica Leal *

dpconnoisseur1
Veteran Member

Postby dpconnoisseur1 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:30 am

Crystal Greenvelle one of the most beautiful models on LP and one of my favorites. I hope to see her as a frequent flyer on the Giorgio Airlines with many more scenes! :o

Attachments
102.jpg
reverse cowgirl Airplane DAP
109.jpg
seated Airplane DAP
96.jpg
cowgirl Airplane DAP
117.jpg
dog Airplane DAP

* Veronica Leal *

Snotblocker
Established Member

Postby Snotblocker » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:40 pm

dpconnoisseur1 wrote:Crystal Greenvelle one of the most beautiful models on LP and one of my favorites. I hope to see her as a frequent flyer on the Giorgio Airlines with many more scenes! :o

Look at that wonderful Crystal go. What a superstar! I would love to board that plane!!
All time favourite girls: Tina Hot, Arwen, Lita, Misha Cross, Jessyka Swan, Tiffany Doll! Susan Ayn
Up and cumming: Veronica Leal, Cindy Shine
Preferences: Bare Feet, Anal full nelsen into Kuckmal GAPE, Tiny Titties

dpconnoisseur1
Veteran Member

Postby dpconnoisseur1 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:25 pm

Is this Airplane TAP a new milestone for beautiful Belle?
Maybe these accommodation are only reserved for the most special passengers looking for extreme fun ;)

* Veronica Leal *

hjohjole
Veteran Member

Postby hjohjole » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:54 pm

dpconnoisseur1 wrote:I respect your opinion bro, but common now what the heck is a medium phased DP with vaginal penetration. You do realize a DP means vaginal penetration also and from the GIF gorgeous July is getting it balls deep in the pussy and ass furiously.

Yes of corse. I just highlighted that aspect of it since the vaginal penetration is a big turnoff for me.
And sure, the fucking in a dp can be pretty intense some times. But i find that in the average scene the guys just tend to go a bit slower for whatever reason. But maybe im just imagining this.

dpconnoisseur1
Veteran Member

Postby dpconnoisseur1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Seems like we might have another happy customer on the Giorgio Airlines!

Kira Thorn

* Veronica Leal *

a_yang24

Postby a_yang24 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:49 am

A little off-topic, but I wish the producers would add in a camera view that comes from the top during reverse cow girl dps, kind of like how it's done in the double-teamed teens series/website. The view from the top almost makes it like a pov dp, but most importantly, the viewers get to see the whole front body and facial expressions of the model as she is getting dped. I love it when I find a scene like that.

Angel Eyes
Veteran Member

Postby Angel Eyes » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:28 am

I didn't realize this position was called 'airplane'. Aren't these all cowgirl and reverse cowgirl (at least those where there's a guy under the model)?

I any case, SUPERB job on all the gif's Mr. DP Connoisseur! I've lost count of how many times I've looped and edged to the 8 minute airplane May Thai receives in the scene you created a gif out of. I love that this position affords a full shot of May (stomach, tits, face, hands, DAP'd ass, legs/thighs, mouth) all stuffed with cock and she still manages to glance at the camera/viewer because she's facing the camera. The reverse of this where the model's back is to the camera I appreciate but enjoy less as it doesn't afford a full shot of the tit's and face. For me, the model's facial reactions and eye contact is a major part of the connection I have placing/losing myself in a scene.

Giorgio may not have created this position but he has certainly raised it to previously unparalleled heights.
May Thai Polly Pons

magizi877
Veteran Member

Postby magizi877 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:13 am

I think we just use the name airplane when the girl is getting all her holes fucked while at the same time she is stroking a cock with each hand.

Damm she is incredibly gorgeous. :cool:
All her curves are so goddamm pretty ;)

Angel Eyes
Veteran Member

Postby Angel Eyes » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:59 pm

magizi87 wrote:I think we just use the name airplane when the girl is getting all her holes fucked while at the same time she is stroking a cock with each hand.

Ahhhh, I see now. The girl's hands stroking away at a cock on each side are sort of like the flapping of a bird's wings soaring to new heights, hence 'airplane'. Very apropos!

I really do love the 'airplane' position and the gifs are incredible.
Last edited by Angel Eyes on Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May Thai Polly Pons

dpconnoisseur1
Veteran Member

Postby dpconnoisseur1 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Chazzum wrote:I any case, SUPERB job on all the gif's Mr. DP Connoisseur! I've lost count of how many times I've looped and edged to the 8 minute airplane May Thai receives in the scene you created a gif out of. I love that this position affords a full shot of May (stomach, tits, face, hands, DAP'd ass, legs/thighs, mouth) all stuffed with cock and she still manages to glance at the camera/viewer because she's facing the camera.

Thanks bro, I obviously love this position too! The funny part is I never thought a scene needed more than 3 men max. So this position has blown my mind specifically because you are adding 2 more men to the scene yet you can still enjoy the models body with minimal obstruction and rarely a man is shown standing around like in the typical gang bang circle jerk scenes. Although I lean to cowgirl airplane because I want to see the models ass there is now doubt the reverse cowgirl and missionary Airplane give you great views of the models.

* Veronica Leal *

Angel Eyes
Veteran Member

Postby Angel Eyes » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:17 pm

dpconnoisseur1 wrote:I never thought a scene needed more than 3 men max. So this position has blown my mind specifically because you are adding 2 more men to the scene yet you can still enjoy the models body with minimal obstruction and rarely a man is shown standing around like in the typical gang bang circle jerk scenes. Although I lean to cowgirl airplane because I want to see the models ass there is now doubt the reverse cowgirl and missionary Airplane give you great views of the models.

My mind is blown too. It is indescribably hot to see a woman enthusiastically pushing her body to such overwhelming limits ravenously pleasing 5 men at the same time and doing it doing it in such a manner that each guy is getting 100% out of her in the position he's taken. nobody involved (male or female models or even us as the viewer) is being neglected or short changed. The guys in each hand are being pleasured with the same abandon as the guys in mouth/ass/pussy. It's like the girl can't get enough and is feverishly trying to return as much heat back to the men as she is receiving from them.

5 is the perfect ratio of cock stuffing to view of girl: it maintains a full view of the woman being filled to the brim with cock. I could see a 6th guy on a large breasted model, such as Anissa Kate, tit fucking her too but that would block the view of Anissa (which would be criminal).
May Thai Polly Pons

ayrtight
Veteran Member

Postby ayrtight » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:36 am

Especially enjoyable when it is combined with double BJ -- As seen by Francis Belle . Unfortunately , the other models who do it , make it exclusively with DAP ... Have some love for DP also , please .

alex2200
Established Member

Postby alex2200 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:17 pm

I didn't know what airplane position was.thanks for the GIFs.I thought STANDING DPs called airplane.
could you please tell us the exact code number of these GIFs for example SZ1467 or...

lolek

Postby lolek » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:26 pm

Yes please! :cool:

With models who can get their feet behind head, then we really can enjoy a full body view :D

ayrtight
Veteran Member

Postby ayrtight » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:36 pm

Strange I haven´t been posting here for more than 2 years ...

As I had an extensive airplane search session recently ( and today again ) ; I must say to my dismay that not many of the famous ones do it regularly :
Kristy Black and Nicole Love had tons of opportunities , but they just forget mostly to do it . :(
( Other similar cases later )

For now , the current airplane KWEEEN is Polly Pons , who also couples it with double-bowjobs ; which makes her even more special in my eyes . :o

Cindy Shine is also quite good , but she strangely has only had 2 scenes with more than 4 dicks , even though she has sooo much gangbang scenes . :mad:
I think she could show more of her talents .

linafan

Postby linafan » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:18 pm

Can anyone please tell me who this is?
Attachments
tumblr_nzglk2x8HR1s8hpnwo3_r1_1280.gif
tumblr_nzglk2x8HR1s8hpnwo3_r1_1280.gif (1.7 MiB) Viewed 9369 times

ayrtight
Veteran Member

Postby ayrtight » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:24 pm

^
Belle Claire

DPraved
Veteran Member

Postby DPraved » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:57 pm

dpconnoisseur1 wrote:What do you think about the position and more importantly Giorgio framing of it?

Just turned 18 and fucking at 100% capacity. Simply amazing!
Tweeting clips of my favorite porn moments at
https://twitter.com/DPraved1

Mr_Bondi
Veteran Member

Postby Mr_Bondi » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:45 pm

Dap Destination with Anya Krey, the new anal queen GIO345

"Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like" - Larry Flint

linafan

Postby linafan » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:34 pm

ayrtight wrote:^
Belle Claire

thank you

g1ndude
Veteran Member

Postby g1ndude » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:22 am

As a long-time big fan of the "airplane" I will gladly help revive this thread. Also pretty proud of my gif :p

Kiara Gold GIO1347

GIO1347_Kiara_Gold_WEB (1).gif
GIO1347_Kiara_Gold_WEB (1).gif (14.18 MiB) Viewed 9051 times

razorrama

Postby razorrama » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:38 pm

I have never seen video footage of this scene. Nevertheless it’s one of Ginger Lynn’s hottest scene. Predates GG videos about 30 years - give or take :-)
Attachments
E7818248-6C6D-4038-AE3A-AB79EE68D94B.jpeg
Ginger Lynn Airlines

plsignorepussy
Veteran Member

Postby plsignorepussy » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:12 am

My favourite position of all time!

Sadly in gangbangs nowadays guys are just standing there wanking.. :rolleyes:
Keep the women busy! I'm sure they love to multitask!
0% pussy! Balls deep DAP+Deepthroat at the same time distinguishes a real woman for me!

Agodee
Veteran Member

Postby Agodee » Wed May 03, 2023 5:48 pm

Great Post! Are the any with DBJ, I suggest it is possible in this position on a sofa?

tumblr_nzglk2x8HR1s8hpnwo3_r1_1280.gif
tumblr_nzglk2x8HR1s8hpnwo3_r1_1280.gif (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2528 times

Belle Claire is so beautiful.

Have a safe flight with Giorgio Airlines.

Tripple pussy is the new DAP
Double bj is awesome
DP + double BJ is the best thing ever

Return to General discussion