5 on 5 Creampie Orgy SZ374

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

SensHK33
Veteran Member

Re: 5 on 5 Creampie Orgy SZ374

Postby SensHK33 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:24 am

evil-pineapples wrote:
I think your problem is entitlement. Most of us make requests. I know I've made lots of requests, but the difference is that I don't expect Sineplex to do everything I say just because I said it. They have to please many customers with many different interests and preferences.

Should you continue to make suggestions and requests? Absolutely! They do listen to our suggestions, and if they're good ideas, they'll give them a try. If they sell well, they might even implement them long-term. But you can't seriously expect them to use your suggestions in every single scene. Our interests and preferences are too different for that to happen. Some people like certain performers, others don't. Some people hate pissing, others want more pissing. Some people want to see more cream scenes, others want to see more traditional anal gaping scenes. Et cetera, ad nauseum. Just try to be realistic and don't expect so much.

Entitlement means that you expect to get something for free without earning it. Like I have said, I've spent tickets on scenes, if I wasn't buying anything and just complaining, that would be entitlement. I've asked for minor changes in terms of camera not having the girl in a camera cage, zoom out to make sure to keep the toy in the scene etc etc. Have you looked at my suggestions? Are they time consuming and impossible to implement? I'm not asking for the world here. It's just small little things to make the scene better and they are already there in the scene. This isn't from a lack of patience.

I can tell you, from all the lesbian scenes here for toy - anal play, only ONE lesbian scene Milk Sluts 2100 with Lola Wan and Henessy where Lola Wan taste her own ass juices and Henessy taste her ass own juices. ONLY 1 scene out all the scenes they have shot! Asking for small changes to the lesbian that part of the scene to each girl tasting her own ass (ATM) rather then ATOGM all the time isn't a lot or having each girl taste their own ass in the scene once.
Anyways, I'm not going to bitch anymore about this. I've said my peace and LP is probably sick of me already and going to tell me to take a hike.

tgcfc26
Veteran Member

Re: 5 on 5 Creampie Orgy SZ374

Postby tgcfc26 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 am

I think your problem is entitlement. Most of us make requests. I know I've made lots of requests, but the difference is that I don't expect Sineplex to do everything I say just because I said it. They have to please many customers with many different interests and preferences.

Should you continue to make suggestions and requests? Absolutely! They do listen to our suggestions, and if they're good ideas, they'll give them a try. If they sell well, they might even implement them long-term. But you can't seriously expect them to use your suggestions in every single scene. Our interests and preferences are too different for that to happen. Some people like certain performers, others don't. Some people hate pissing, others want more pissing. Some people want to see more cream scenes, others want to see more traditional anal gaping scenes. Et cetera, ad nauseum. Just try to be realistic and don't expect so much.

Often the voice of reason here, well said Evil.

Entitlement means that you expect to get something for free without earning it.

Actually, entitlement means having a right to something, free or earned has nothing to do with it. So in this context, because you are a paying customer you feel like the company should cater to your tastes more. It was a choice you made to become a member here, if the majority of the content doesn't fulfill your specific fetish then perhaps there is somewhere far more suited to you where you'd feel like you're not wasting money.

Have you looked at my suggestions? Are they time consuming and impossible to implement? I'm not asking for the world here. It's just small little things to make the scene better

This is the very definition of entitlement, you're asking why your ideas haven't been implemented. What would make a scene better for you may very well make it worse for somebody else. I'd read what Evil wrote again because it pretty much sums up how we should approach feedback, or expectancy in this case, to our individual suggestions. I would say you're very lucky to be fair, you got a direct reply and an inclusion in some upcoming scenes for your very specific request.

Previous

Return to General discussion