Question about purchase of scene with ticket only membership

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

MackZatis
Veteran Member

Question about purchase of scene with ticket only membership

Postby MackZatis » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:38 am

Ok so bare with me people, From what i'm seeing now, membership stuff was changed this new year so since I was away for a month or 2, I maybe all wrong/confused now....
But If I want to DL a scene that is "free for members" and i believe I am a member since I paid and all, But I only bought like 10 tix to give site a test drive, I didn't sign up for a set period of time, i.e. 30, 60, 90 days...
But even tho scene says tkt price 1 tkt, but says free to members, am I going to be paying 1 tkt or not?
Sorry for basic dumb shit, but kinda have my tkts "budgeted' for certian scenes i really wanted, and this 1 lousy tkt would screw up that plan i ahd...
Thanks ahead of time ya'll

gapelover
Veteran Member

Re: Question about purchase of scene with ticket only member

Postby gapelover » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:07 pm

If you are logged into your membership account you don't pay any tickets for free videos, if you don't have a membership you have to pay 1 ticket.

Sir Noel
Veteran Member

Re: Question about purchase of scene with ticket only member

Postby Sir Noel » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:49 pm

Yes, it sounds like you haven't bought a membership but have bought 10 tickets through 'direct purchase'.

Bite the bullet man, you get much better value with a membership, aside from the 'free' scenes, with the tickets priced at a lower rate and membership ticket 'reloads' even more reasonably priced.

Return to General discussion