Actual scenes

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

khanmiro

Actual scenes

Postby khanmiro » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:10 am

Good morning,
I have been a loyal customer for years.

I am aware of the difficulties that the war between Ukraine and Russia brings to your business, but I really must tell you that the videos you offer today no longer have anything to do with the quality of the videos of few years ago. Currently, you only offer very very rare new videos, the rest are only videos seen and already seen. Frankly, I prefer original hardcore scenes with beautiful actresses like you offered from 2012 to 2020. Today, I don't like the quality of what you offer.

Hoping that you manage to offer us again quality videos with beautiful actresses in really hardcore actions.

Best regards,

Khan

abaco73
Established Member

Re: Actual scenes

Postby abaco73 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:49 am

khanmiro wrote:Good morning,
I have been a loyal customer for years.

I am aware of the difficulties that the war between Ukraine and Russia brings to your business, but I really must tell you that the videos you offer today no longer have anything to do with the quality of the videos of few years ago. Currently, you only offer very very rare new videos, the rest are only videos seen and already seen. Frankly, I prefer original hardcore scenes with beautiful actresses like you offered from 2012 to 2020. Today, I don't like the quality of what you offer.

Hoping that you manage to offer us again quality videos with beautiful actresses in really hardcore actions.

Best regards,

Khan

Polite and totally right. Yesterday I noticed one more studio rereleasing old scenes as new ones, VK studio (immediately on my black list).
Sata Jones scene was already released a couple of years ago (bought it at the time).
Yesterday it was again up as a new scene, no hint about being a re-release, and even at a higher price than the original. Lame.

Return to General discussion