TWT have cut content customers have paid for without refund

Something not working correctly? Let us know here

Moderator: aleksey_k

vincsinc

TWT have cut content customers have paid for without refund

Postby vincsinc » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:35 pm

Does anyone know why The Wonder Toys training studio have cut content from many of their videos without telling anyone, and without refunding customers (such as myself) who specifically paid for the full length videos which have now had key content removed?

I specifically refer to the Francys Belle TWT213 scene, and the Brittany Bardot TWT018 scenes, though I know from other users there are many more.

In summary, the original full length videos were dildo ficking and then fisting. The scenes are now pretty much just the fisting. The dildo ficking has been cut. I only bought these visits for the dildo parts in the first place!

I think it is really poor and unprofessional of them to do that.

Kapwn
Support

Re: TWT have cut content customers have paid for without refund

Postby Kapwn » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:38 pm

Hi,

While I am not sure why it was cut out, I have made a refund for those scenes in tickets.

jjwhite1985
Veteran Member

Postby jjwhite1985 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:21 am

Yeah it's weird, I noticed it a while back that a lot of the older scenes had the dildo parts cut out. It's not really acceptable imo if you've paid for the scene to have it removed/edited after the fact. I'd be interested to hear from Giorgio what the reason for this is?

A better way of running this site would be to have the scenes you buy go into your own "vault" similar to how other ppv sites work, where you keep access to what you've bought even if that performer deletes their account and removes their vids.

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:00 am

vincsinc wrote:Does anyone know why The Wonder Toys training studio have cut content from many of their videos without telling anyone (...)
I specifically refer to the Francys Belle TWT213 scene, and the Brittany Bardot TWT018 scenes, though I know from other users there are many more.

:confused: :mad: :confused:
Strange things happening!
Why that?
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

vincsinc

Postby vincsinc » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:41 pm

Kapwn wrote:Hi,

While I am not sure why it was cut out, I have made a refund for those scenes in tickets.

Hello.
How did you get a refund for your scenes? I cannot see any way to contact TheWonderToys, and I get no reply to my messages on Box Support.
Thanks

Kapwn
Support

Postby Kapwn » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:48 am

Hi,

Send me the scenes that are cut for you, and I will take a look.

Return to Support