Support Request & Now User Suspended?

Something not working correctly? Let us know here

Moderator: aleksey_k

thornegareth34

Support Request & Now User Suspended?

Postby thornegareth34 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:28 pm

I have had an ongoing problem since Friday and sent a support request on Saturday that has still not had a response (Ticket 176142). In short all of my cards are being declined for ticket purchases/reloads for no good reason, also after contacting the banks they don't seem to know anything about this either. So I really want this resolved.

Today I tried to log into the support portal to see if there had been any movement on my support request but was unable to as I received a message saying: Cannot sign in suspended user #375239907631

It's now 3 days since I lodged a support request for what should hopefully be a simple issue to resolve, so can this please be resolved and why have I been suspended?

Thanks

Kapwn
Support

Re: Support Request & Now User Suspended?

Postby Kapwn » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:13 pm

Hello,

Your card is failing to go through 3D verification. Could you ask your bank about this issue?

I have unblocked you on the support portal. I do not understand why you were suspended.

thornegareth34

Postby thornegareth34 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:34 pm

Hi thanks for the reply. I have previously asked my banks and they are unaware of an issue and suggest the problem is at your end. This i think is reinforced by the fact until Friday my primary card worked without any trouble. It is also a very large coincidence that 4 cards, from 2 different institutions, all stopped working simultaneously on Friday, the day coincidentally that the change was made to include VAT. They think it's a problem at your end and 4 cards stopping working when you make a change to the payment system is a bit of a coincidence..

I would have replied to you through my support request, except that seems oddly to have been deleted now.

Thanks and as a previously good customer i hope this can be resolved, and swiftly.

thornegareth34

Postby thornegareth34 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:51 pm

2/ Have just used 2 of the cards for larger purchases elsewhere and they cleared authentication without any trouble. Have also spoken to one of the companies again and they maintain it is your issue, as evidenced by the sucessful payment made off the card to another retailer.

thornegareth34

Postby thornegareth34 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:54 pm

3/ Spent nearly an hour getting through to and on the phone with my other card provider this evening and they too are repeating the same message. Namely that the issue as far as can be determined is not with them (and they were not able to quickly locate any blocked transactions on their end or any requested OTPs) and that the problem must lie with you or the payment processor. To this end all they were able to tell me to ask you is to carefully look at your processes/ those of the payment processor again and see if the problem can be located. Other than this to provide any more information available. When I said you had mentioned 3D Secure they were able to find several instances where I had used my card for equivalent amounts elsewhere, and with you before Friday, and it had been authenticated and processed without any trouble. Also when they further questioned me and found 4 different cards (Mastercard, Visa Credit and Visa Debit) from two different and unconnected providers had all stopped working simultaneously and concurrently with the seeming change to payments on your end, this reinforced their believe that the problem can only be resolved by you.

crystal

Postby crystal » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:00 am

I'm experiencing the same problem. My card used for previous purchases now repeatedly declined. No 3d secure dialog box appearing, just declines. There must be some sort of problem at LP's end.

Again, no response from Support for me either.

crystal

Postby crystal » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:02 am

Why not use Epoch or CCBill as a back up processor? They're pretty reliable.

crystal

Postby crystal » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:03 am

Or Vendo.

thornegareth34

Postby thornegareth34 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:06 pm

Hi @kapwn this situation still persists and is now just another day on with no change. I did as you asked and have taken quite a bit of time getting through to a bank and credit card company yesterday and they were certain that the situation is at your end. As you can see there is another user also having the same problem now. This needs to be resolved and at the moment there seems to be a distinct lack of communication, let alone resolution. I was suspended from the support forum for no reason you can give me and my support ticket to get this resolved was deleted, again without explanation. I have remained polite and have done as you asked despite the time it took me, but now the lack of resolution and frankly quite poor way this support request has been dealt with is getting extremely frustrating.

This situation has been ongoing for nearly a week now and really needs to be resolved. As you can see I have been a good customer especially recently, and hoped to remain so, but this whole situation is really testing that intention.

I hope this can be resolved to everyone's satisfaction for crystal and I very soon.

Kapwn
Support

Postby Kapwn » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:54 am

Seems like you have gotten through. There are multiple payments made today. What changed?

thornegareth34

Postby thornegareth34 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:13 pm

Nothing has actually changed. Whenever I try and reload tickets the transaction is declined. What you can see are a series of small studio subscription payments made as you will see on several cards. What I was able to establish from this is that transactions not requiring 3D secure, i.e. a OTP, will go through, which has been confirmed by the bank. However anything that requires verification is being declined. This adds credence to the suggestion from the bank that the problem is one you need to solve for a 3D secure dialog box, to provide an OTP, to be produced.

Transactions on other sites have easily produced the required dialog box and as you can see transaction will still go through on LP, where authentication is not required. While studio subscriptions are nice, I want to be able to choose the scenes I buy and to do this I need to be able to reload tickets.

Furthermore I suspect that the thread from 'highheels lover' may well be related to this issue suggesting it is more widespread and something that you need to solve, if only in your own best interests.

I should stress again that the bank and card provider are uniformly of the opinion that this situation has been caused at your end and as such only you can resolve it and none of these smaller transactions have altered this fact

Ultimately the situation remains unchanged, this is now virtually a week and needs to be resolved immediately as it has already been too long.

thornegareth34

Postby thornegareth34 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:17 pm

2/ Just FYI I have just tried ticket reloads on two different cards and can confirm they are still being declined and no dialog box is being produced. So if you wanted to check your records the transactions would be timed in the last 5 minutes of this message.

Kapwn
Support

Postby Kapwn » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:14 pm

Thank you for the updates.

I have reported your case multiple times. There is a series of 3D verification problems.

Again, sending all the available information to our developers to check the settings on the 3D verification payments.

gggman

Postby gggman » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:34 pm

Declined also for a Mastercard that has been used here several times before with no issues

crystal

Postby crystal » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:39 pm

Message to Kapwn:

Has LP changed its bank recently/whoever processes the payments for you?

It seems that users experiencing the 3d secure problem are now having issues where there was no problem before. Something must have changed at LP's end for this problem to occur. You might want to check the credit card numbers that are being declined with your bank/processor to see if they can explain why these cards are being rejected.

Kapwn
Support

Postby Kapwn » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:04 am

I was informed that the problem with PayPal should be gone now.

Could you please try purchasing the content now?

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:53 am

I have had many of these similar experiences, usually after contacting Support and many failed attempts...eventually it will work.

I do wish to bring up to Support that perhaps the decreased overall revenue is that seemingly quite a significant proportion of customers are having so many problems paying???
It seems, it is quite hard...and tedious and many customers would have given up....it is only the die hard fans/customers like us who would persist !

Return to Support