Attestation help!  Topic is solved

Something not working correctly? Let us know here

Moderator: aleksey_k

JosephMerrick
Veteran Member

Attestation help!

Postby JosephMerrick » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:12 am

So I found out what's the exact amount of cash I've been charged for my first attestation request so I can get over this bullshit and now it doesn't let me do it stating that's something's wrong with with the request. So now I'm still unable to watch the videos I crave and it's getting really upset. It's not a way to treat a paying customer who can't watch the specific videos he signed up because. Please do something, fast.

JosephMerrick
Veteran Member

Re: Attestation help!

Postby JosephMerrick » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:15 am

And now it's telling me I've wasted all my 3 chances to pass it!! WTF?!
DO SOMETHING, I meant it. I don't have any other cerdit cards and I don't want to hear about any alternative solutions. Give me access to the videos that I want to watch.

buzztone
Veteran Member

Re: Attestation help!

Postby buzztone » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:15 pm

Exactly i fully agree with you,i joined to the site yesterday tried to put my credit card and guess what DOSENT WORK, keeps saying that something went wrong,i freaked out with login attemps,and guess what?they said too many requests with this credit try again tomorrow ,i tried tomorrow with the same message,i really dont understand this,they need to get people to work on this site ,theres no one to contact no one to resolve the problems.

TimB
Support

Re: Attestation help!  Topic is solved

Postby TimB » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:52 pm

JosephMerrick wrote:And now it's telling me I've wasted all my 3 chances to pass it!! WTF?!
DO SOMETHING, I meant it. I don't have any other cerdit cards and I don't want to hear about any alternative solutions. Give me access to the videos that I want to watch.

Resolved via private message

Return to Support