TAP for Cindy Shine

Moderator: dan

cjohnt

TAP for Cindy Shine

Postby cjohnt » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:09 am

Great to see Cindy Shine back taking dap and dvp. I would love to see her take TAP again with 6 to 8 guys. idetally 3 in the ass, 3 in the mouth and 1 in each hand. That would be SO HOT

zaisafi
Veteran Member

Re: TAP for Cindy Shine

Postby zaisafi » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:24 am

Need Next Scene Wet Gangbang.

LordCrash
Established Member

Postby LordCrash » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:48 am

I might be in the minority but I loved the pussy creampie in DP in this one besides all the other great (anal) action.

Next time with wet stuff and I'd be completely satisfied for the first time in a very long time... ;)

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:11 am

cjohnt wrote:Great to see Cindy Shine back taking dap and dvp. I would love to see her take TAP again with 6 to 8 guys. idetally 3 in the ass, 3 in the mouth and 1 in each hand. That would be SO HOT

Hard pass on circus garbage.

Purchased solely for the pussy creampies, wet version would have been awesome, more ATM(atm train), more ATP, more balls deep ass fucking. The sitting on top DAP to DVP was actually a nice surprise. The ending, where she sucks the cock from ass after all the pussy creampies was AWESOME. Would like to see some push in creampies also. Overall, not bad.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:11 am

crash.mjf wrote:I might be in the minority but I loved the pussy creampie in DP in this one besides all the other great (anal) action.

Next time with wet stuff and I'd be completely satisfied for the first time in a very long time... ;)

Agree. Non fake creampie was great to see.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

AngeloGodshack
Verified model

Postby AngeloGodshack » Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:37 am

Hey guys,
I kept in mind wet scenes with her. But actually she doesn't want to do pissing scenes anymore. I know, most of you think like "why? she did it hundred times before" I know... But it's her decision, I can't push her. Let's hope she change her mind in near future.

But TAP scene is on the way :)

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:52 pm

AngeloGodshack wrote:Hey guys,
I kept in mind wet scenes with her. But actually she doesn't want to do pissing scenes anymore. I know, most of you think like "why? she did it hundred times before" I know... But it's her decision, I can't push her. Let's hope she change her mind in near future.

Yeah, that is a pass.

LordCrash
Established Member

Postby LordCrash » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:08 am

Thanks for letting us know. I already knew that Cindy doesn't want to shoot wet content anymore and that's totally fine with me.

I simply hope that you'll shoot wet scenes with vaginal creampies (besides other cumshots) with another hot girl in the future. :)

Rapidus12
Veteran Member

Postby Rapidus12 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:16 am

Hey Angelo, really a TAP for the skinny Cindy ? Is this one the first TAP for Cindy ? How does it work, says Cindy i want to do a TAP or ask you her if she can do it ? Loves Cindy TAP or does she it only for money ??
Looking forward when we can watch my favorite Cindy doing TAP : )

vvvv84335
Veteran Member

Postby vvvv84335 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:49 am

drevokocur66 wrote:
cjohnt wrote:Great to see Cindy Shine back taking dap and dvp. I would love to see her take TAP again with 6 to 8 guys. idetally 3 in the ass, 3 in the mouth and 1 in each hand. That would be SO HOT

Purchased solely for the pussy creampies, wet version would have been awesome, more ATM(atm train), more ATP, more balls deep ass fucking. The sitting on top DAP to DVP was actually a nice surprise. The ending, where she sucks the cock from ass after all the pussy creampies was AWESOME. Would like to see some push in creampies also. Overall, not bad.

You call everything you don't like circus garbage, yet piss is equally circus garbage from most peoples point of view. How about you just respect that people like stuff u don't? :)

vvvv84335
Veteran Member

Postby vvvv84335 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:54 am

Not a big fan of anything triple-same-hole mainly because the dicks can barely move. The only ones who can do it well so far are NiciXDream and Cris Bathory really.

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:31 am

vvvv84335 wrote:
drevokocur66 wrote:

You call everything you don't like circus garbage, yet piss is equally circus garbage from most peoples point of view. How about you just respect that people like stuff u don't? :)

I do, because I am not a fan of tip fucking.

cumdump
Veteran Member

Postby cumdump » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:31 am

Anal Creampie following the Vag Creampie would have been great already, unfortunately it didn't happen.

vvvv84335
Veteran Member

Postby vvvv84335 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:28 pm

then you havent seen much dap or dpp. with piss they dont even make contact with the girls so not even tip. there's nothing sexual about it, u might as well have the girls in a sewer xD talk about freak show

Gape_Raider
Veteran Member

Postby Gape_Raider » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:22 am

I cant help but with that hair I am getting strong Ariana Grande vibes. Cant wait for that scene to be released. Mina looks really good with that hair style.
Attachments
gettyimages-458956214-2048x2048.jpg
FTTXoj6WQAEsA4q.jpg

Return to Angelo Godshack Original