Kristina Grace Releases

HardcoreNick

Kristina Grace Releases

Postby HardcoreNick » Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:38 pm

Is it possible to somehow atleast announce the releases dates of her 5 upcoming scenes ?
It's been days since her tweets and the shots c'mon!
Thank you!

isis111
Veteran Member

Re: Kristina Grace Releases

Postby isis111 » Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:23 pm

I'm not happy at all that there will be a scene with this mummy 5 times, who cares how they fuck a pile of bones, fuck, skeleton lovers

liko19
Veteran Member

Postby liko19 » Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:07 pm

isis111 wrote:I'm not happy at all that there will be a scene with this mummy 5 times, who cares how they fuck a pile of bones, fuck, skeleton lovers

You see, I am again disgusted and repulsed by scenes with a fat woman who is as fat as a pig and has an ass like an airship. And yet, I wish from the bottom of my heart that several such scenes will be released every day, so that you can enjoy it. I don't buy scenes like that, but I will buy scenes with Kristina Grace, who for a change attracts me and I can't wait for them. And you are certainly a decent and good person who will wish them back to us. It's that simple :-)

isis111
Veteran Member

Postby isis111 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:58 pm

liko19 wrote:
isis111 wrote:I'm not happy at all that there will be a scene with this mummy 5 times, who cares how they fuck a pile of bones, fuck, skeleton lovers

You see, I am again disgusted and repulsed by scenes with a fat woman who is as fat as a pig and has an ass like an airship. And yet, I wish from the bottom of my heart that several such scenes will be released every day, so that you can enjoy it. I don't buy scenes like that, but I will buy scenes with Kristina Grace, who for a change attracts me and I can't wait for them. And you are certainly a decent and good person who will wish them back to us. It's that simple :-)

bro I agree with you, sometimes it gets sad that studios only release scenes with skinny girls, but now there are very few studios, Giorgio is no longer shooting and releases the remains, the mastodon Gonzo closed, NRX, too, Yummy release juicy girls from time to time, but not all of them are to my taste, it would be good if every day they could release scenes with juicy girls and with skinny ones, so that we could enjoy both, whoever likes what

Return to Erika Korti Studio