do you think babies consume too much money & energy?

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

isis666xxx
Veteran Member

do you think babies consume too much money & energy?

Postby isis666xxx » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:54 am

do you think babies consume too much money & energy? (unless you are rich, this thread is only for the peasants)

i think having babies is overrated, they consume a small fortune in energy & money for around 20 years

2 babies = 2 small fortunes, 3 babies = 3 small fortunes etc

having babies as a rich person is cool though
you can even hire people to help you raise them

but as a average peasant i think is overrated

also humans are overpopulated

i personally had a dog several years ago, i had to walk with the dog in the street 3 times everyday, around 2 hours in total divided in 3 times, so that the dog pee & poo outside
everyday i was forced to walk with the dog in street 3 times
it was such a massive headache, stupid dog
everyday, week after week, month after month, year after year
what a massive headache and a waste of energy
luckily the dog was born with a heart disease, and they told me the dog was gonna die young because of the heart disease
so the dog died because of the heart disease in a few years
so luckily, cuz it was such a pain to walk with the dog everyday, i could use that energy into more usefull selfish things
what a massive pain & headache
i liked the dog a lot, but it wasnt worth it

and babies are much worse!!!! they consume much more energy and money
fuck
⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠁⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡜⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⢀⡤⠚⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀
⠐⡸⠁⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠔⣹⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⡀
⢰⡓⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡤⠋⡽⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡆
⢀⠙⠢⣁⡤⠖⠚⠉⠀⠂⡇⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢛⠇
⠈⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⢧⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠘⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢀⡼⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠲⣈⢣⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠋

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Re: do you think babies consume too much money & energy?

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:32 pm

It is not that babies and children consume too much money...

It is more a case of that they definitely take up too much of your limited free time and energy.

I think it is the great Giorgio Grandi himself, who said that he wished he had more children, when he was younger.

ingridguerci94

Postby ingridguerci94 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:42 am

The urge and desire to have a child is Primal and Instinctive. It was the way the species was supposed to have maintained it’s existence. However, as the centuries have progressed, it took on many other meanings including “heir-hood” or the way that wealthy families passed on their inheritances and kept the money where they wanted it to go. “Legal” marriages have only truly existed within the last 150 years, because most marriages before then were either common-law, by happenstance, or arranged.

Nowadays, everything is a FAD or a DESIRE. The expectation is for everyone to get married, reproduce and have a FAMILY. We’ve grown up with “Father Knows Best” and “ The Brady Bunch” and all the other movies and TV shows that give us glimpses into American Married (and sometimes, unmarried) lifestyles. We want to follow in our family traditions and believe that this is the only way to live. Women all over the world dream that a baby will complete their lives. The problem is…it is only a baby for 3 years…after that, you have a little grown person to deal with, feed, clothe and house, educate and find healthcare and recreational activities for. Raising a family is a very expensive proposition.

isis666xxx
Veteran Member

Postby isis666xxx » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:17 am

ingridguerci94 wrote:The urge and desire to have a child is Primal and Instinctive.

nature's balance and prevention of overpopulation is primal too

isis666xxx
Veteran Member

Postby isis666xxx » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:25 am

doraemon_washington wrote:
ingridguerci94 wrote:The urge and desire to have a child is Primal and Instinctive.

nature's balance and prevention of overpopulation is primal too

all the rest of species dont overpopulate, the only specie that overpopulate is humans

also i think humans overpopulate chickens, pigs, cows to exploit them for their meat & milk

carnivores keep the herbivore population controlled, without carnivores what would prevent herbivores from overpopulating??? they would overpopulate without control and eat all the trees and herbs, also they would end up dying from starvation i think

xxxVIPERxxx wrote:It is not that babies and children consume too much money...

It is more a case of that they definitely take up too much of your limited free time and energy.

I think it is the great Giorgio Grandi himself, who said that he wished he had more children, when he was younger.

& money

giorgio grandi can have tons of children easily cuz hes rich

also he give them a high rich life

having children as a peasant i think is kinda overrated, only as rich is cool
do you know how much money each baby consume for around 20 years?? and energy

netzerkaiser
Veteran Member

Postby netzerkaiser » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:33 pm

I have two daughters, both between 18-24, & I wouldn't swap them for the world.

But I'd love to have more children, but since I'm past 50, I feel it'd be grossly irresponsible of myself, because I would be out of touch with them growing up, or I will be an old man or dead when they need me. This colours immensely my view on my own relationships at this time in my life. There's no point in lying to yourself or a prospective partner, which at my age, is gonna be 40+ anyway.

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:28 am

Hmmmm...as someone who is not young...and with over 10 children and stepchildren from 3 marriages...babies and children consume a lot of energy, rather than money.

I am only feeling slightly less busy now, as some of them are over 18 and can look after themselves.

There was a time where I said, if I could turn the clock back...I would definitely never have fallen in love. Babies make you change your perspective...but having lived the life I have, I would still think I would have been much happier staying single, and not falling in love.

netzerkaiser
Veteran Member

Postby netzerkaiser » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:11 pm

xxxVIPERxxx wrote:Hmmmm...as someone who is not young...and with over 10 children and stepchildren from 3 marriages...babies and children consume a lot of energy, rather than money.

I am only feeling slightly less busy now, as some of them are over 18 and can look after themselves.

There was a time where I said, if I could turn the clock back...I would definitely never have fallen in love. Babies make you change your perspective...but having lived the life I have, I would still think I would have been much happier staying single, and not falling in love.

Wow, I thought I had it hard with 2 girls to love & support & try to bring them up right even though its 16 years since the marital relationship ended (though we're still on good terms). I can't imagine the pressure you've had on you with all this.

Return to Off-topic