Most comically embarrassing moments of your life

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

netzerkaiser
Veteran Member

Most comically embarrassing moments of your life

Postby netzerkaiser » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:14 pm

1 Wolf whistling a guy jogger in my car, thinking he was an old school friend (horrendous trying to explain that one)

2 Walking accidentally full frontal naked into ladies shower in swimming pool, London, Vauxhall 1999... (horrendous trying to explain that one)

Was worse when lifeguard tried to console me this was his greatest fantasy... :eek:

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Re: Most comically embarrassing moments of your life

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:51 am

About to make my football debut for a Sunday League team.
Just before the match started, a stunningly hot, blonde chick with extremely sexy high heels (explains why I have always had a high heel fetish) walks past. I was so fixated, I did not look where I was going.
I twisted my ankle, fell down a flight of stairs, broke my ankle and tore some ligaments. Bruised and battered all over, with cuts and scratches every where.

Never recovered from the embarrassment I suffered in trying to explain what happened just before I was about to make a starting debut.

isis666xxx
Veteran Member

Postby isis666xxx » Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:13 am

i actually pissed myself while sleeping a lot of times when i was around 20

i didnt pissed myself while sleeping even when i was a 4 year old toddler i think

but started pissing myself when i was 20+

i think is because i got mercury poisoned, cuz for almost 1 year i only ate albacore in base, cuz is my favourite food, albacore and a few fruits sometimes, a lot of albacore everyday
and i got weird
my body started to feel like more heavy & sick or something

and i started pissing myself while sleeping in 2016 & 2017

it must be because of the mercury getting accumulated in your brain!!!!! no f********** way i would piss myself in bed like a baby in normal conditions

must be because of the mercury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was so weird, i woke up some days in 2016 & 2017 pissing myself wildly in bed :eek:
i swear is true, may i get cursed if im lying or exagerating

i stopped eating albacore tuna and i stopped pissing myself some time later
some people dont believe you can become mercury poisoned by fish

try to eat only swordfish for 6 months in a row, youll see the effects of mercury yourself

i never pissed myself again after 2017, obviously, and never pissed myself in bed before 2016 either (i only pissed myself in bed as baby only)
⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠁⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡜⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⢀⡤⠚⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀
⠐⡸⠁⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠔⣹⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⡀
⢰⡓⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡤⠋⡽⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡆
⢀⠙⠢⣁⡤⠖⠚⠉⠀⠂⡇⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢛⠇
⠈⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⢧⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠘⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢀⡼⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠲⣈⢣⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠋

isis666xxx
Veteran Member

Postby isis666xxx » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:49 pm

doraemon_washington wrote:i actually pissed myself while sleeping a lot of times when i was around 20

i didnt pissed myself while sleeping even when i was a 4 year old toddler i think

but started pissing myself when i was 20+

i think is because i got mercury poisoned, cuz for almost 1 year i only ate albacore in base, cuz is my favourite food, albacore and a few fruits sometimes, a lot of albacore everyday
and i got weird
my body started to feel like more heavy & sick or something

and i started pissing myself while sleeping in 2016 & 2017

it must be because of the mercury getting accumulated in your brain!!!!! no f********** way i would piss myself in bed like a baby in normal conditions

must be because of the mercury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was so weird, i woke up some days in 2016 & 2017 pissing myself wildly in bed :eek:
i swear is true, may i get cursed if im lying or exagerating

i stopped eating albacore tuna and i stopped pissing myself some time later
some people dont believe you can become mercury poisoned by fish

try to eat only swordfish for 6 months in a row, youll see the effects of mercury yourself

i never pissed myself again after 2017, obviously, and never pissed myself in bed before 2016 either (i only pissed myself in bed as baby only)

the millionare richard gelfond got mercury poisoned too from fish!!!!!!!

heres a screenshot of a book talking about his mercury poisoning
Attachments
rich gelfond.png
rich gelfond.png (108.58 KiB) Viewed 638 times
⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠁⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡜⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⢀⡤⠚⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀
⠐⡸⠁⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠔⣹⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⡀
⢰⡓⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡤⠋⡽⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡆
⢀⠙⠢⣁⡤⠖⠚⠉⠀⠂⡇⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢛⠇
⠈⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⢧⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠘⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢀⡼⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠲⣈⢣⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠋

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:29 pm

I have had a lot of experiences in a rich life, another one of my most comically embarrassing moments...

We have a narrow but long driveway at home, it can fit 2 cars or 3 cars (if they are all smaller cars). My ex-wife's car was parked behind me on the driveway...I did not look in the mirrors and rear ended her whilst she was about to start her engine...the looks I got off her were like icy daggers, and she did not speak to me for a week after...

netzerkaiser
Veteran Member

Postby netzerkaiser » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:58 am

xxxVIPERxxx wrote:I have had a lot of experiences in a rich life, another one of my most comically embarrassing moments...

We have a narrow but long driveway at home, it can fit 2 cars or 3 cars (if they are all smaller cars). My ex-wife's car was parked behind me on the driveway...I did not look in the mirrors and rear ended her whilst she was about to start her engine...the looks I got off her were like icy daggers, and she did not speak to me for a week after...

I guess you're on the correct site for rear-ending ladies then, LOL.

:)

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:21 pm

A recent embarrassment in my life, I sharted my trousers in the office (I am an older man)...and at that point my boss comes in for a quick meeting...I had to sit down on that squishy mess and hope he did not stay long enough for the horrible smells to diffuse in to the room...thankfully, he left just before that point...but it was a close one :)

Return to Off-topic