Pierre Woodman: "I am a bastard and break the will of girls"

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Re: Pierre Woodman: "I am a bastard and break the will of girls"

Postby BlueShadow » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:05 pm

And not even at the AVN awards... :( :(

At least there are a lot of girls that started with PW...

Uhm...only Bonnie Dolce (and Holly Molly, but, of course, there is NOTHING to see), and not even exclusive, she did AV... how it possibile? Her career should be ruined :(

Zlata Shine...appeared many time on LP/AV but not with Woodman... why she is nominated as best new comer?? :(
Even Jayla de Angelis appeared many time on LP/AV... and she did Tushy and many production... When a model works for LP/AV wasn't it ''no way'' for all other productions??!
It is not possible that PW is lying to us. :( :( :(
Open your eyes, open your mind
don't pretend to be blind

-Now it's time to face your lies-

ValenciaCF
Veteran Member

Postby ValenciaCF » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:00 pm

BlueShadow wrote:And that he don't makes money primarly with that site is evident here

Bwahahah for 2 days...thats what it's called "customer care" :D :D :D
Advertising a scene...but nothing to see for 2 days...and he don't care. :D

Then the usual excuse... The piracy...

In about 2 hours you will have it as well as for pirates.... And also the next update. (Because after that (the watermark against piracy) It won't even be a full scene anyway lol)

The only one for which he make inconvenient are not those who watch the scenes for free but the members who pay. As always.

A part that the scenes are NEVER released when he says. I can challenge any member to say otherwise.

PW is a comedian. He just manipulates and lies straight in the face of his members. Hilarious!
Attachments
20221107_185555.jpg
20221107_185419.jpg

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:33 pm

ValenciaCF wrote:
PW is a comedian. He just manipulates and lies straight in the face of his members. Hilarious!

And it doesn't even say to be continued at the end (seen for free, since it was already available 2 hours later, as will the update, as always)
So members don't even understand if they paid for a full content or a cutted one. :D Of course it doesn't matter for those who don't pay :rolleyes:

he do ths against the piracy. For me more against who pay and loyal members...lol

Cgr69801QUvm_mYtbbqMt_r_p
Veteran Member

Postby Cgr69801QUvm_mYtbbqMt_r_p » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:45 pm

BlueShadow wrote:And even this year I didn't see the world's best director and producer Pierre Woodman nominated for AVN europe... :(

BlueShadow wrote:And not even at the AVN awards... :( :(

At least there are a lot of girls that started with PW...

Uhm...only Bonnie Dolce (and Holly Molly, but, of course, there is NOTHING to see), and not even exclusive, she did AV... how it possibile? Her career should be ruined :(

Zlata Shine...appeared many time on LP/AV but not with Woodman... why she is nominated as best new comer?? :(
Even Jayla de Angelis appeared many time on LP/AV... and she did Tushy and many production... When a model works for LP/AV wasn't it ''no way'' for all other productions??!
It is not possible that PW is lying to us. :( :( :(

Pierre andre nicolas gerbier (aka pierre woodman) is not nominated and will never be nominated again for any avn awards because everybody in the industry in europe knows he is a sexual predator with a hyper bad soul. Even gerbiers "good friend" (his words), legendary actress Kelly Stafford, said it yesterday. Kelly is waaaaaaayyyyy too smart to fuck work with this old ugly sexual predator. Rememember how gerbier had this topic about her a couple of years ago and used a fake avatar pretending to be kelly showing interest to work with him HAHAHHAHAHHA. This lobotomized fool knows that kelly isn't one of these brainless chickens he can mentally abuse.
Screenshot_20221106-162204.jpg

Pierre andre nicolas gerbier (pierre woodman) using a fake avatar and writing messages pretending to be kelly. Wishfull thinking/dreaming by this brainless fool that he will EVER touch premium pussy like Kelly's. Gerbier using a fake avatar pretending to be Kelly. Hilarious.
Attachments
2022-11-07_192618.jpg
2022-11-07_192851.jpg
2022-11-07_192950.jpg

ValenciaCF
Veteran Member

Postby ValenciaCF » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:34 pm

What PW said aboit Julia Grandi

"Donc Julia s'est fendue de plusieurs tweet assassins au sujet de Sybil, bannie de l'agence pour "faute grave" et depuis Sybil est heureuse avec Chef qui lui a créé une ligne de video qui semble bien fonctionner" !!!

PW

Translation"
So Julia has split several murderous tweets about Sybil, banned from the agency for "serious misconduct" and since Sybil is happy with Chef who created a line of video for her which seems to work well!!! P.W.

Please show us these murderous tweets - you lying piece of shit,garbage trash fat old ape Woodman. He is number 1 for trying to cause trouble with his competition showing how dirty minded and jealous he is of Julia.He knows she is so successful and he can never be like her, so all he can do is speak lies and gossip about people on his forum. That's all he can do :D :D :D

ValenciaCF
Veteran Member

Postby ValenciaCF » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:52 pm

Bwahahahaha...Kelly Stafford is his good friend...but she calls him a sexual predator lololol. This man creates imaginary friends in his life because nobody likes him that he jas to tell such embarassing things to make people think he has friends. Pierre has no friends! And he can't even tell the diffetence between work colleague and a friend. His "friend" talk shit behind his back because he is exactly that! A piece of shit

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:51 pm

ValenciaCF wrote:Bwahahahaha...Kelly Stafford is his good friend...but she calls him a sexual predator lololol. This man creates imaginary friends in his life because nobody likes him that he jas to tell such embarassing things to make people think he has friends. Pierre has no friends! And he can't even tell the diffetence between work colleague and a friend. His "friend" talk shit behind his back because he is exactly that! A piece of shit

Yes, he call everyone, my love :D :D my angel etc. :D :D :D what a clown.

But it seems this Lia Linn go at dinner with everyone, at least there are normal people in this photo, and not some psycho narcissist (with a fake smile.)
Attachments
2022-11-11 214743.png
2022-11-11 214743.png (263.44 KiB) Viewed 4419 times

ValenciaCF
Veteran Member

Postby ValenciaCF » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:20 am

Lolololol he forgot to show this picture how Lia Linn is having dinner with vis friend Dan Leal who he said tells he is a rapist to everyone. Except, ehat Dan Leal says is thr truth! Amd girls have said it as well.

I fell off my chair when he weote his "few haters" bwahahahaha becauseI lost count how many he actually has. He can't fool people into thinking that emany people likes him. Posting a picture at a dinner is such a stupid thing of him to do. As you can see, even Dan Leal can do that with the very same girl, except Dan Leal don't try so hard to make people think "hey look everyome like me because they come to dinner with me" bwahahahaha what a fucking idiotic narcissit Woodman is!!! :D :D :D
I have already posted many things here what he did to girls and they comfirmed themselves. This man is a rapist and he manipulates everyone and anything he can with photo's, photoshop etc to make people believe his lies. Well sometimes he does a shitty job of covering his tracks. Best way is for girls to stay away from him. The ones that don't eventually they will learn about him the hard way and then you'll see how his story changes when he writes shit about all the models on their threads some time after. ALWAYS THE SAME STORY! :)

ValenciaCF
Veteran Member

Postby ValenciaCF » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:26 am

What is this joke??? Lol he is so scared to write Dan Leals name is full. He writes DL as abbreviation :D
What kind of coward person does this. He only comes with his fairytales, nothing with facts. The only facts are the ones that are against him. Real proof showing what a devious,lying, jealous prick he is.
Attachments
20221112_091200.jpg

ValenciaCF
Veteran Member

Postby ValenciaCF » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:29 am

"He is kind enough not to give name" NO NO NO! You are not kind or being nice because it is fucking illegal for you to do it and you can be sued! Don't make a play with words that you hold names back out of the goodness of your heart because you are a cold rapist bastard who speaks way too much lies that it consumes your whole life!

ValenciaCF
Veteran Member

Postby ValenciaCF » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:37 am

He is right.The world is sick because we have assholes like him living it :D :D :D :) :)
Pathological liars and rapists. Sadistic psychos like him who brainwash, groom and manipulate teenage and underage girls with his lies. He is delusional

Atleast here we speak the truth,we don't hide behind fake avatars and creating fake profiles talking to ourselves like you do on your forum whenver you need to tell something :D :D :D we k ow he reads here 24/7 amd replies on his forum undee pseudonyms because he is too embarass to admit he watches here day amd night
Attachments
20221112_093128.jpg

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:16 am

ValenciaCF wrote:He is right.The world is sick because we have assholes like him living it :D :D :D :) :)
Pathological liars and rapists. Sadistic psychos like him who brainwash, groom and manipulate teenage and underage girls with his lies. He is delusional

Atleast here we speak the truth,we don't hide behind fake avatars and creating fake profiles talking to ourselves like you do on your forum whenver you need to tell something :D :D :D we k ow he reads here 24/7 amd replies on his forum undee pseudonyms because he is too embarass to admit he watches here day amd night

but have you read the follies he writes? "while the whole world around collapses"
bwahahaha seriously sees himself as a superman like the picture he has on the forum
It's pathetic.
Which serious producer would write this stuff?

And what about its success? Already as above where I have shown all the consideration he has to Avn etc.
Or when I show that in reality its visitors are less than he say.
Talk about success...the old man who still want to make believe that those on the forum are single fans and not global views bwahahah Pathetic.
Attachments
IMG_20221112_230756.jpg

ValenciaCF
Veteran Member

Postby ValenciaCF » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:44 pm

Please tell us Woodman...why you are such a pathetic, disgustung, pathological liar??

Did you stop when a certain new French model told you she didn't want to lick your dirty ass? You forced her her and made her cry and lick your your rotten ass.

Did you stop when girls told you they were scared and you still proceeded to piss in their mouth??? No you did not!!! Instead you made the girls feel compelled they had to do it because you intimidated them with your aggressive behavior!

Then you make the girl feel threatened to say she is ok with what you are doing on camera. And you use this as evidence to protect yourself. You fucking rapist!!! You manipulate footage for years you have been doing tgis and getting away. Lying in your forum to people about girls to protect your vile,criminal ways!

Did you stop when Lara Duro constantly said 'NO' and begged you to stop??? You continued and did DP with that girl. When a girl says no and you don't stop, this is clear as daylight a rape!!! It's what you did!

When you pissed on Liz Rainbow unwillingly and then you said you did it because you was excited? Is that acceptablein line of work???Don't write bullshit lies to people that you only do what girls want. You know exactly that you exceed limits!!! You beling in jail.
Attachments
20221113_172844.jpg

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:13 pm

:D :D :D
WTF is this, PW's latest pioneering idea?? :D :D :D

The main thing wasn't real situation, reality?...
in true more and more artificial and fake. :D

Including the bad photoshop (as they also say :D )
a little hypocritical from who want to show the naturalness of girls use all these software and filters worse than IG :rolleyes:

then at first he talks like it was his idea,

then later it turns out that he is forced to do this because the hotel manager doesn't want his rooms shown in his shitty videos :D

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:38 pm

Does that mean PW didn't make her like anal? No ''magic'' here? :rolleyes:
So it's not as less painful as he like to make it out to be?

Yes...I think we can guess why he didn't 'convinced' her to do DP now...

Bwahahah how much he cry?? "They make believe I am the devil" :( :( :(
But here when you said that Rocco Siffredi was a devil was okay, right? Clown!!! :D :D

Simi1101
Veteran Member

Postby Simi1101 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:50 am

BlueShadow wrote::D :D :D
WTF is this, PW's latest pioneering idea?? :D :D :D

The main thing wasn't real situation, reality?...
in true more and more artificial and fake. :D

Including the bad photoshop (as they also say :D )
a little hypocritical from who want to show the naturalness of girls use all these software and filters worse than IG :rolleyes:

then at first he talks like it was his idea,

then later it turns out that he is forced to do this because the hotel manager doesn't want his rooms shown in his shitty videos :D

That Greenscreen projection looks so awefull ... where does he have those cheap background pictures from? MS Teams??? :D :D
This shows again Woodmans total lack of aesthetics and how bad and unimaginative a director he is: That library background is far too crowded and distracting.
To show a "Space" backround in a casting (!!!) is so crappy it is hilariously funny :D :D :D

ValenciaCF
Veteran Member

Postby ValenciaCF » Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:53 am

This level of pathetic and desperate fools, is beyond comprehension :D :D :D

Imagine waiting 7 years for incomplete content and idiotic men thanking their master for this nonsense. Almost like a dog obeying its master.
Attachments
20221116_094859.jpg

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:01 pm

ValenciaCF wrote:This level of pathetic and desperate fools, is beyond comprehension :D :D :D

Imagine waiting 7 years for incomplete content and idiotic men thanking their master for this nonsense. Almost like a dog obeying its master.

Bwahahah, really. SEVEN years after....First part :D :D
Oh yes, 'cause "piracy", too bad it will be pirated anyway. First part already it is.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:04 pm

The best part: thanks God you make me waiting seven years! Because I'm a stupid.

Simi1101
Veteran Member

Postby Simi1101 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:22 am

BlueShadow wrote:
ValenciaCF wrote:This level of pathetic and desperate fools, is beyond comprehension :D :D :D

Oh yes, 'cause "piracy", too bad it will be pirated anyway. First part already it is.

When you wait seven years and you still don’t get the entire video, but nevertheless feel pressed to thank your „master“ you really should reconsider your life choices. :D :D

ValenciaCF
Veteran Member

Postby ValenciaCF » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:04 pm

BlueShadow wrote:

Exactly. Woodman is such a brainless fool!!! :D
The only people who he screw in the ass is his own members. Because even after making them wait 7 years and cutting content, his work is still pirated and the pirates can watch it the same time as his own members bwahahahaha. So how has he punished pirates but his owm members. He is so dumb

Simi1101
Veteran Member

Postby Simi1101 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:43 am

ValenciaCF wrote:
BlueShadow wrote:

Exactly. Woodman is such a brainless fool!!! :D
The only people who he screw in the ass is his own members. Because even after making them wait 7 years and cutting content, his work is still pirated and the pirates can watch it the same time as his own members bwahahahaha. So how has he punished pirates but his owm members. He is so dumb

Don’t forget that those Pirates ARE his members!!! :D
Being a member is the prerequisite to be able to pirate his content.
I am surprised that he never has ever thoughts about who those „bad scoundrels“ are. :D

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:58 am

Woodman's member on the hook: a sad story (not for the piracy)

It all began one autumn back in 2016, six years ago....

finally only...3 years later... the master deigned to respond, 2020! There is a date, the master will not disappoint his people.

But in 2020...
that 2020 became an uncertain "future"

And here the master bossily puts those who wonder when it will come (this shitty video...probably incomplete anyway) back in line, since he had said 2020...but nothing is seen on the horizon...

Finger crossed my friend...

But whose hope lives...
nothing coming, not even in 2020 contrary to what the infallible master had foretold.

A long year later....
still nothing...but the verb (which has disappointed before) says 2022.

And so 2022 arrived....
Only a matter of a couple of months.

And mind you a lie is not his style..... :D :D
And then he is not a member! (as if that changes anything...)

And a ''few'' (eight... :D ) months later.....

They are still waiting...
And of these there are a hundred more stories and fake promises. Stay tuned.
TO BE CONTINUED
and not forget
COMING SOON
Keep paying.

Yes fellow Durex, thanks for the contribution, have some brains guys!!!

Thanks a lot to you, for all the laughs with this stupid.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:04 pm

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:12 pm

BlueShadow wrote:Image

Does that mean PW didn't make her like anal? No ''magic'' here? :rolleyes:
So it's not as less painful as he like to make it out to be?

Yes...I think we can guess why he didn't 'convinced' her to do DP now...

Bwahahah how much he cry?? "They make believe I am the devil" :( :( :(
But here when you said that Rocco Siffredi was a devil was okay, right? Clown!!! :D :D

Awwww :( He didn't succed in brainwashing her...
''But her was clear about what she wanted or not and did not changed her mind ..."

And shouldn't that be the basis of every professional production? :D :D Do what was agreed before the scene? Or not? :rolleyes:

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:20 pm

here he basically admits that he tried to make girls do more than was agreed... which unfortunately he manages to do with other weaker girls...
good good, keep going saying this...

Simi1101
Veteran Member

Postby Simi1101 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:17 am

Another hilarity: When Woodman put the emergency brake because his forum had become the center of russian fake propaganda and right-wing extremists in the porn world, he stated we would NOT kick MVitaly, the resident-pro-putin propagandist and alleged propaganda-bot because he, as Woodman stated, was a paying member.
This is for two reasons bullshit: First there is no connection between user accounts at his forum and the payment accounts of his site. Second, woodmans site is blocked in Russia and as such Russians are prohibited from entering Woodmans site.
On a sidenote: This is quite ironic that Woodman adores the man/regime, that has blocked his own site, but that is Woodmans logic ...
Even more hilarious: Since Woodman pulled the handbrake because of that public relations disaster of his site being a brown hole of right wing extremists in the porn community by closing the Ukraine threat in his forum, Vitaly has disappeared and never been seen again!
It is such an irony, that Woodman has been a tool and used by Russian propagandist organizations for the promotion of hate-speech and simple-minded Woody, who share the right wing extremist views of the propaganda bods let himself and his forum be utilized. Vitaly was never interested in Woodmans content, he and the org thats behind him just needed a stupid enough spreader. And Woodman willingly complied and became a accomplice of the war and slaughter of thousands of innocent ukrainian families and children by the Russian soldiers.

In a fair world, Woodman would be boycotted by all ukrainian girls for being an accomplice of Putin and his regime.
Hope word spreads and this bastard is ignored by girls altogether.

ValenciaCF
Veteran Member

Postby ValenciaCF » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:36 pm

I love how he uses Brillbabes agency as a gaceade/decoy to hide his true work which is shooting with escorts.

Nikki Harris another girl. Why he don't tell us what a great career he made for this girl??? And notice how she said she wants quick money :D :D :D
Notice how he is quick to thank Brillbabes and link the girl to this agency but on his forum he acts like he doesn't know if the girl is shooting scenes with other. How it's possible he doesn't know when he makes it his business to know about all girls and what they do, especially with the Brillbabes agency???

I'll tell you why...because she is not with the agency...he is shooting escorts and using Brillbabes to hide what he is doing!!!
Attachments
20221121_182502.jpg
20221121_182800.jpg

Dickson_Pizdah
Established Member

Postby Dickson_Pizdah » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:08 am

The man himself confesses that it is more and more difficult for him to get hotel rooms.

Now, why? Is it that Hungarian hoteliers are suddenly worried that acts of prostitution might take place in their establishments?

No. Mongers of the world, rest assured that you can still order up a girl, or take her in from the street, with impunity.

But as for the porn world, there are whispers of something that may make any proprietor think twice before checking certain a certain gentilhomme and his buddies into a room...

Simi1101
Veteran Member

Postby Simi1101 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:39 pm

Dickson_Pizdah wrote:The man himself confesses that it is more and more difficult for him to get hotel rooms.
Now, why? Is it that Hungarian hoteliers are suddenly worried that acts of prostitution might take place in their establishments?
No. Mongers of the world, rest assured that you can still order up a girl, or take her in from the street, with impunity.
But as for the porn world, there are whispers of something that may make any proprietor think twice before checking certain a certain gentilhomme and his buddies into a room...

It definitely takes a role that no hotelier like guests who piss on the carpet floor.
The smell in Woodmans hotelrooms must smell like a animal cage in a zoo!

On another note: Woodmans plea that he loves peace and wants people to come together was as expected very short lived.
Since his personal hero Putin loses one battle in Ucraine after another he now comes back to one of his other favorite topics: COVID conspiracies!!

Without any reason he again spreads lies and misinformation about vaccines.
Seems that a destructive character like him can not rest for a week with out promoting fake news and propaganda that aims to destabilize the western world.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:58 pm

Simi1101 wrote:
Dickson_Pizdah wrote:The man himself confesses that it is more and more difficult for him to get hotel rooms.

It definitely takes a role that no hotelier like guests who piss on the carpet floor.

On another note: Woodmans plea that he loves peace and wants people to come together was as expected very short lived.
Since his personal hero Putin loses one battle in Ucraine after another he now comes back to one of his other favorite topics: COVID conspiracies!!

Seems that a destructive character like him can not rest for a week with out promoting fake news and propaganda that aims to destabilize the western world.

The only thing that can destabilize is his already quite destabilized mind :D

Even in the industry he is irrelevant, getting harder and harder to have hotel rooms, so much so that he has to hide the rooms with CG, (then passing it off as his own innovative idea, but then a few posts above he admits he was forced... Maybe he also suffers from split personality and doesn't realize it, or he is simply a clown who talks too much) more and more difficult to have real "firsts." In the last two years he has booked more girls who have already done LP/AV than anything else. :D And still NOW, 9 on 10 are already more than experienced girls :D Fact. Just check.
Pratically LP/AV his best provider, he only "catches" them when they come to Budapest the first time, hoping they dodn't something else, only because Brillbabes keep on giving him "charity," they takes the money... but they are very careful to distance themself from him on socials without ever advertising his scenes... (In a way same situation with hotels, give me the money, but don't show me). Not to mention that all the girls in Julmodels are cut off, lucky for them.

So, he will try to milking those members by publishing those old "first" he still has in stock as late as possible.

Time to time.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:36 am

Bullshit!! He just want your money :D :D :D
They work EVERYWHERE.
If it's was seriously like this, that he doesn't want to spend his money, why does he CONTINUE to book models who have appeared on LP/AV? And come on, in the last few years how many are there? So many, count them yourself (if you can count :D )...facts...

And for example there are LP/AV models that he has booked, voluntarly :D :D , where there are only still interviews, no hard scene, like Mia Linz, Jessy Jey...and I can go on for a lot...others still miss the interview despite having "spent his money" like Moona Snake.... and the problem is sales...bwhahah :D , meanwhile he keeps booking them! Despite then publishing NOTHING, and spread his bullshit againt prague "company"...that if a model appears there the productions etc. lose interest in them ... but apparently they don't lose PW's interest. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Then says here that the model is booked every day...LOL

Which then that model already appeared in Anal Vids 1 month ago.... yes, AV on the curriculum means NO WAY for other productions yes yes.... :rolleyes:
Clown.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:38 am

And I'll tell you why he keep booking model that already did anal and DP on Analvids, because without those models now he would work 90% less LOL

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:52 am

He focus more on newbies...

What, did they support that work? Despite the fact that Crystal Cherry is not really a newbie....
strange. :rolleyes:

Too bad he can't say "first time".... poor woodman :o
He keeps booking the models who have already appeared on ANAL Vids...but at the same time he has to talk bad about AV, if a girl appears there they will lose interest...
judging by how many girls who go in those hotel room and then do nothing afterwards I could say it's almost the opposite. :D
Clown.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:07 am

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:12 am

''new'' girl

he focuses on newbie...
And again
... he immediately booked this other model already on Anal Vids. YES, the ones that don't sell. But he keep booking. :D :D

No surprise.
https://www.analvids.com/model/99983/lisi_kitty

Simi1101
Veteran Member

Postby Simi1101 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:30 pm

Ok I was wrong saying Woodmans resident propagandist and suckbuddy Vitaly would be away, because he is back an immediately spreading his lies and propaganda again with Woodman again doing NOTHING!

It is hilarious to see El Major completely destroying Woodman in this post:

Well ... just accept that Woodman is a Putin-Fanboy and will never treat you equal, he does not care for you even if you give him your hard-earned money for nothing.

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:28 pm

Simi1101 wrote:

Did you notice that "coincidentally" after you mentioned him he came back to that forum to spread his shit? :D :D

robin_reid
Verified model

Postby robin_reid » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:27 pm

BlueShadow wrote:''new'' girl

he focuses on newbie...
And again
... he immediately booked this other model already on Anal Vids. YES, the ones that don't sell. But he keep booking. :D :D

No surprise.
https://www.analvids.com/model/99983/lisi_kitty

This time I agree with Woodman just into this; Lisi is cool, a really really a cool girl.

Damm… she made me cum 3 times. I can’t say same from other models.
Attachments
DAB3C75E-FD10-4166-B443-FDAC110F1D76.jpeg
DAB3C75E-FD10-4166-B443-FDAC110F1D76.jpeg (32.67 KiB) Viewed 3128 times

BlueShadow
Veteran Member

Postby BlueShadow » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:26 am

:D

Pieter the next one that will be banned for saying the truth.
Bet accepted.

PS
BTW what question is that? They really think that amateur prod and that '''producer''' it's so relevant? :D :D :D

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic