Hakuna Matata Scenes

petermc934
Veteran Member

Hakuna Matata Scenes

Postby petermc934 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:26 pm

There appear to be 6 scenes in this series based on numbers but I can only see numbers 1, 3, 5 and 6. Where are scenes 2 and 4? Also the pee version of 6 is no longer available so I can’t get the uncut puke version. Any chance you can re-upload 2, 4 and 6?

Oscar Batty
Verified model

Re: Hakuna Matata Scenes

Postby Oscar Batty » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:24 pm

Hi Peter,
We have shot the number 2 & 4 but never released them. The site made it difficult for our studio to shoot puke scenes. Hakuna Matata 2 was shot in Europe with Jureka once more but nastier than number 1. Number 4 was in Brazil , I think with Natasha and Eva Perez. I will check with the team to edit and publish them.

mdcrusher

Postby mdcrusher » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:12 pm

Oscar can you release some of those unreleased scenes you starred in like the ones with Rebecca Volpetti, etc?

Vancouver
Veteran Member

Postby Vancouver » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:16 am

Oscar Batty wrote:Hi Peter,
We have shot the number 2 & 4 but never released them. The site made it difficult for our studio to shoot puke scenes. Hakuna Matata 2 was shot in Europe with Jureka once more but nastier than number 1. Number 4 was in Brazil , I think with Natasha and Eva Perez. I will check with the team to edit and publish them.

We need this Jureka scene :) She is amazing.

If you have to release it somewhere else, let us know!

petermc934
Veteran Member

Postby petermc934 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:21 pm

Oscar Batty wrote:Hi Peter,

Thanks for replying, it seems like they have relaxed some of their puke issues based on the stuff Yummy are putting out with girls eating food and puking it up throughout the scenes. Would love to see 2 and 4 come out and for you to put the uncut version of 6 back up.

Return to Mambo Perv