Scene request

Moderator: dan

fredrg
Veteran Member

Scene request

Postby fredrg » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:44 am

I would love seeing a scene with either Alexa flexy or Veronica leal.(could be someone else too) A dp scene where sombrero is included to give a mexican theme and at the end the sombrero is filled with milk and put on her head covering her in milk. These actors have incredibly hot energy. Is this a possibility?

PAFstudio
Studio

Re: Scene request

Postby PAFstudio » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:35 pm

fredrg wrote:I would love seeing a scene with either Alexa flexy or Veronica leal.(could be someone else too) A dp scene where sombrero is included to give a mexican theme and at the end the sombrero is filled with milk and put on her head covering her in milk. These actors have incredibly hot energy. Is this a possibility?

Hello is a really nice idea, the problem is that we are trying to call veronica Leal for a long time but unfortunately there is someone who hinders us in having her ... I hope we can solve this problem because we would like to make this scene

fredrg
Veteran Member

Re: Scene request

Postby fredrg » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:14 pm

I am a big fan of your studio! If you posted any model it would be hot as well, having for example a girl wearing a sombrero and guys posing as mariachi band members and they dp her while wearing a sombrero, I hope you consider making something like tjks since sombreros are a huge turn on for me

Return to Pissing & Anal Fantasy