Cum on High Heels + Pleaser High Heels

Moderator: dan

jojo44677

Cum on High Heels + Pleaser High Heels

Postby jojo44677 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:50 pm

Hi together,

especially for newest video with Julia De Lucia i created account and wanted to thank for this awesome video!!!

Cumming on High Heels and be cleaned by girl is so super sexy! Please provide more such endings (cum on feet + high heels, especially on the clear Pleaser High Heels) where the sweety feet are visible!

Thx!

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Re: Cum on High Heels + Pleaser High Heels

Postby dap-addict » Sun May 01, 2022 9:47 am

Did a poll on this recently and although voter sample is pretty low, almost 2/3 of users would buy scene with at least 1 cum-shot hitting the girls heels or shoes at the end. :cool: A previous vote some years ago had much lower support for cum-on-heels.

This thread: viewtopic.php?f=96&t=41167&p=640591#p640591

I do hope results and discussion there do encourage PAF! :)
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Wed May 04, 2022 5:26 am

dap-addict wrote:Did a poll on this recently and although voter sample is pretty low, almost 2/3 of users would buy scene with at least 1 cum-shot hitting the girls heels or shoes at the end. :cool: A previous vote some years ago had much lower support for cum-on-heels.

Wearing pleaser high heels and at least 1 big cumshot on the high heels is a winning formula!

corth

Postby corth » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:43 am

dap-addict wrote:Did a poll on this recently and although voter sample is pretty low, almost 2/3 of users would buy scene with at least 1 cum-shot hitting the girls heels or shoes at the end. :cool: A previous vote some years ago had much lower support for cum-on-heels.

Thanks for the link, cools gifs inside. Like these girls

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:49 am

I think it is nice to see cum on very sexy high heels as a form of variation/alternative to the ending of scene....

Dudemeister
Veteran Member

Postby Dudemeister » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:11 pm

Hey PAF Studio, your content is pretty wild and I buy quite a lot of your recent scenes to support.

Please carry on with cum on heels and please change back sometimes to heels like Julia de Lucia wore back then. Still one of your best scenes I think, the cumshots are killing me everytime :o
Attachments
974.jpg
Julia de Lucia cum on heels
Top 5 active LP Stars: Veronica Leal, Kristy Black, Emily Pink, Lily Veroni, Kaitlyn Katsaros
Outfit: stockings and high heels - always on!

PAFstudio
Studio

Postby PAFstudio » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:16 pm

xxxVIPERxxx wrote:I think it is nice to see cum on very sexy high heels as a form of variation/alternative to the ending of scene....

We will do many more for your pleasure

PAFstudio
Studio

Postby PAFstudio » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:17 pm

Dudemeister wrote:Hey PAF Studio, your content is pretty wild and I buy quite a lot of your recent scenes to support.

Please carry on with cum on heels and please change back sometimes to heels like Julia de Lucia wore back then. Still one of your best scenes I think, the cumshots are killing me everytime :o

Absolutely for the next scenes we will do something like this with some fantasy plus

Return to Pissing & Anal Fantasy