“Rimming & Pee with naked girls"

Moderator: dan

Zeok
Veteran Member

“Rimming & Pee with naked girls"

Postby Zeok » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:19 pm

Hi everyone. I already made this request in another study, but it seems that this one is more specialized in what I am looking for.

I would like to make a request for a new scene type for Pissing & Anal Fantasy. I have called it "Rimming & Pee with naked girls."

This type of scene would be shoot occasionally. Usually as the second scene or third scene of an actress who has already appeared before in Pissing & Anal Fantasy. Also as the first scene in case that actress has not appeared before in the estudio and it is intended to film several scenes with her.

Requirements.

Three or more men vs. a single woman.

Six men would be ideal

Light makeup.

In some scenes of "Pissing & Anal Fantasy" a lighter makeup has been chosen and I think it is a great success.

For exameple, like Linda and Natasha in PAF019.

Girl completely naked during the entire sexual act.

The girl would completely undress in front of the camera (slowly or dynamic) and she appears nude from then until the end of the scene.
I know that in Pissing & Anal Fantasy clothes are preferred, as in many other Analvids studies. But occasionally it would be nice to see more girls completely naked.

More frenetic and intense dp/dap.

And in various positions, but two of them always in cowgirl position.

A lot of rimming to all men.

Of the type seen in PAF020 and PAF027. Both are among my favorite scenes of the year.

Some examples:

Pissing.

In general, as it is usually recorded on this site. But the only objects that would be used would be beer jarls or large bowls. Nothing to use tubes, watering cans and others things.

Some examples:

Girl fucked completely wet

Golden Shower after the cumshots.

In Pissing & Anal Fantasy most of the scenes end with cumshots. For a “Rimming & Pee with naked girls” scene this would be different.

After the cumshots, all the men would piss on the girl's body, face and hair at the same time, cleaning her of sperm, literally showering her.

It would also be valid for the girl to be on the floor lying face up, and then the boys piss her all at the same time in her mouth and body

Then the girl would play with the urine and with her body (tits and ass) in front of the camera during 1 or 2 minutes. Boys can slide her on wet ground too.

Some examples:

Some girls that I would like to see in this kind of scene.

Natasha Ink.
I would definitely like to see Natasha in a “Rimming & Pee with naked girls” scene. She appears dressed too many times, both in this studio and in other studios.

By the way: I love her saggy tits and hairy pussy.

Sarah Simons.

As long as Sarah never has surgery, because she has a perfect body, whatever the detractors of natural women bodies say, she will be in my top.

It would be very epic to see her in a “Rimming & Pee with naked girls” scene.
PAF020 is incredible, but it lacks precisely a good Golden Shower.

Linda del Sol.

Linda is a woman who has already appeared in Pissing & Anal Fantasy, but dressed in "1 girl several men" scenes (she only appeared naked with Natasha). It would be ideal to try a “Rimming & Pee with naked girls” scene with her.

Laura Boomlock.

I really like this woman, despite being somewhat heavier than I normally like. She has one of the biggest natural tits seen in a dp scene on Analvids!

Laura has never appeared in Pissing & Anal Fantasy, but I would applaud non-stop that in this studio they dared for her to try out a “Rimming & Pee with naked girls” scene.

By the way: I strongly disagree that most directors on Analvids cover the bodies of curvy girls.

Anna Khara.
Anna is one of the new Italian girls that I like the most; tall and with a big ass.

Taylee Wood.
A “Rimming & Pee with naked girls” scene with this wonderful woman would be for me the most epic of all Analvids.

I wish my request will at least be read and thank you for your patience.
Last edited by Zeok on Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Re: Request “Rimming & Pee with naked girls".

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:11 am

Seeing hot girls rimming guys' asses for longer would be nice to see...!

Zeok
Veteran Member

Re: “Rimming & Pee with naked girls"

Postby Zeok » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:53 pm

Hello everyone. I know I wrote this thread a while ago. But I still think that my proposal could improve the studio and give more variety of scenes.

From the first moment I thought it was great that in Pissing & anal fantasy they dared to mix dp/dap with rimming and pissing. It's something that years ago I requested for LP, now Analvids. But unfortunately for me, in Pissing & Anal Fantasy there are too many clothes, the makeup is usually very heavy and there is not a single scene that ends with golden showers.

I add other three models with the potential to star in a scene as I propose.
Attachments
Sandra Sweet.PNG
Gina Snow.PNG
Manea Valentina.PNG

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Re: “Rimming & Pee with naked girls"

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Mon May 23, 2022 7:14 am

Prolonged rimming is always a popular request. PAF for the most part always deliver in this category...

Return to Pissing & Anal Fantasy