Is this the level of VK studio?

Moderator: dan

beklof
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:10 pm
Karma: 0

Is this the level of VK studio?

Postby beklof » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:58 am

I just watched "Kerry Terry First Time In Anal Action". All I can say is, total rubbish! This dude, where the hell do the producers dig these guys!? Totally incapable of doing anything decent and on top of that the guy has a ridiculously small penis. Don't these producers have any kind of criticality when choosing male actors?

Rule number one: When choosing a male actor for a porn movie, check the size of his penis! When a guy has such a clown penis like in Kerry's video, you don't get anything out of the video. And when the guy in question doesn't even know what he's doing there! I'm sick and tired of this shit that today's producers are trying to sell to porn fans! And on top of that, they dare to constantly raise prices!

Companies like GG and Gonzo have already been going downhill for a long time and one would hope for a replacement from these newer companies, but it seems that's not gonna happen.

User avatar
Ultra-Gape
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1649
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:25 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Is this the level of VK studio?

Postby Ultra-Gape » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:34 am

beklof wrote:I just watched "Kerry Terry First Time In Anal Action". All I can say is, total rubbish! This dude, where the hell do the producers dig these guys!? Totally incapable of doing anything decent and on top of that the guy has a ridiculously small penis. Don't these producers have any kind of criticality when choosing male actors?

Rule number one: When choosing a male actor for a porn movie, check the size of his penis! When a guy has such a clown penis like in Kerry's video, you don't get anything out of the video. And when the guy in question doesn't even know what he's doing there! I'm sick and tired of this shit that today's producers are trying to sell to porn fans! And on top of that, they dare to constantly raise prices!

Companies like GG and Gonzo have already been going downhill for a long time and one would hope for a replacement from these newer companies, but it seems that's not gonna happen.


I really enjoyed that scene myself, with it making me suggest Kerry as my favourite new model of July here:

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=46499&hilit=july

Given how obviously sweaty Willy was by the end of that scene I think criticising his efforts is harsh in the extreme. In terms of 'doing anything decent', if a guy successfully gives a girl anal orgasms on a porn set then he's absolutely winning in my book. Possibly you're only interested is seeing female models in pain? Please bear in mind that what many want to see is girls getting turned on and enjoying sex.

We're obviously both entitled to our wildly different views but please be aware that yours isn't universal.

User avatar
Ultra-Gape
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1649
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:25 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Is this the level of VK studio?

Postby Ultra-Gape » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:27 pm

Ultra-Gape wrote:Possibly you're only interested is seeing female models in pain?

^I came back to this thread thinking I'd add some photos to support what I'd written before and realise I'm not quite sure why I jumped to asking specifically this. Where I was coming from I think it that presumably you were looking for the scene to be 'harder' in some way @beklof whereas I was coming from the perspective that I thought the scene had decent intensity without this (demonstrated by Kerry's orgasms). I absolutely do enjoy harder/more dominant scenes as well but for me the appeal comes from the additional intensity rather than just being harder for the sake of it. Presumably Kerry's more recent DP scene will appeal more to you by the way. I've not watched this yet but definitely will.

Anyway, for anyone reading this thread who hasn't watched the scene, here's Willy covered in sweat at the end of the scene from his hard work:

Image

And here's a couple of how Kerry looked at the end of the scene, clearly worn out from her sexual fun :cool:

Image
Image
You can see Kerry's lovely cheeky smile in the second photo, and here's a gif showing some of Kerry's wonderful facial expressions too.

Image

Here's a link to the scene actually since it's not been posted so far: https://pornbox.com/application/watch-page/134196

drevokocur66
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 2665
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:36 am
Karma: 0

Re: Is this the level of VK studio?

Postby drevokocur66 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:15 am

Purchased the DP Hot Pearl Hard Fucking in the Ass , to support ATM and ATP content, sadly, the was no ATM or ATP in it. Will be a long time before I use my tix to buy another VK scene.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

User avatar
Ultra-Gape
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1649
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:25 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Is this the level of VK studio?

Postby Ultra-Gape » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:23 am

drevokocur66 wrote:Purchased the DP Hot Pearl Hard Fucking in the Ass , to support ATM and ATP content, sadly, the was no ATM or ATP in it. Will be a long time before I use my tix to buy another VK scene.


I'd request a refund in the support section. If the tags are flat out wrong my guess is you'll get this. There has also been a discussion about mis-tagging in the following thread that @XXX has been posting in, so you may want to raise this there.

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=46478

I'm a fan of VK Studio's content but people shouldn't be being mislead by scene tags.

drevokocur66
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 2665
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:36 am
Karma: 0

Re: Is this the level of VK studio?

Postby drevokocur66 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:41 am

Ultra-Gape wrote:
drevokocur66 wrote:Purchased the DP Hot Pearl Hard Fucking in the Ass , to support ATM and ATP content, sadly, the was no ATM or ATP in it. Will be a long time before I use my tix to buy another VK scene.


I'd request a refund in the support section. If the tags are flat out wrong my guess is you'll get this. There has also been a discussion about mis-tagging in the following thread that @XXX has been posting in, so you may want to raise this there.

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=46478

I'm a fan of VK Studio's content but people shouldn't be being mislead by scene tags.


ALl good, going to stick with Yummy for a while.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

drevokocur66
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 2665
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:36 am
Karma: 0

Re: Is this the level of VK studio?

Postby drevokocur66 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:49 am

Eva Barbie and Leo Casanova, looks like a fun scene. Can anyone confirm ATM and ATP? Don't want to get burned again.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

lemmy123
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:05 am
Karma: 0

Re: Is this the level of VK studio?

Postby lemmy123 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:55 am

drevokocur66 wrote:Eva Barbie and Leo Casanova, looks like a fun scene. Can anyone confirm ATM and ATP? Don't want to get burned again.


Just had a quick look through...
I saw one time ass to mouth, but the cock isn't all time visible during position change. If that's important for you.
I didn't see any ass to pussy, it rather looked like 0% pussy. But maybe I overskipped it...

annmsklr5
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:19 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Is this the level of VK studio?

Postby annmsklr5 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:11 pm

VK studio is (or was?) my favorite, but IMHO last two or more months the quality and intensity of anal sex action went down a lot.

Unappealing camera angles and editing, but the most - the lack of gapes!

For example a few scenes with big anally talented Hot Pearl and there is no gaping action in the scene? :( :(
How's that even possible :confused: ?

Dear Valter, what's going on, can you explain?

I bet I'm not the only one, please keep the anal sex intensity, try intense DAP and include gaping, please.

Thank you.

drevokocur66
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 2665
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:36 am
Karma: 0

Re: Is this the level of VK studio?

Postby drevokocur66 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:39 am

lemmy123 wrote:
drevokocur66 wrote:Eva Barbie and Leo Casanova, looks like a fun scene. Can anyone confirm ATM and ATP? Don't want to get burned again.


Just had a quick look through...
I saw one time ass to mouth, but the cock isn't all time visible during position change. If that's important for you.
I didn't see any ass to pussy, it rather looked like 0% pussy. But maybe I overskipped it...



Unfortunate, thank you. Yes, for ass to anything, cock needs to be visible at all times during the transition.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.


Return to VK Studio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests