Upcoming Scenes

Moderator: dan

MS100
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:05 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby MS100 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:04 pm

Liza Shay does camiming...what a waste of talent...and what she is getting out of it...ridiculous...
She definitly needs to be booked and do porn!
Kitty Li * Alisia * Manea Valentina * Liza Shay * Alika Alba * Yenifer CHP * Baby Bamby * Altera Pars * Zlata Shine * Lucky Bee

...BEST commitment * 0 Limit * INSTA BUY models

playstation4.vovan03
Member
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:01 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby playstation4.vovan03 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:19 pm

Alex1990_ wrote:The latest published image of Liza

I am also very worried about her absence, Walter promised to come up with something about her and still has not answered us anything, she must have been ready to return to filming for a long time.

User avatar
CursedLemon
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:01 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby CursedLemon » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:07 am

These great double vaginal scenes has definitely made me pay more attention to VK Studio, hope to see more in the future.

Also would like to see more of Iris Kiss Kiss and Mensia Francis!

clgooden
Junior Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:04 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby clgooden » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:07 am

When is Amelia Li's next scene coming out?

playstation4.vovan03
Member
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:01 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby playstation4.vovan03 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:19 pm

MS100 wrote:Liza Shay does camiming...what a waste of talent...and what she is getting out of it...ridiculous...
She definitly needs to be booked and do porn!

It's been four months now, just today Valter posted BTS with Lisa from her last scene with Anastasia Mistress on his XVIDEOS account.
I really hope that he will resume work with Lisa.

MS100
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:05 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby MS100 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:58 pm

playstation4.vovan03 wrote:
MS100 wrote:Liza Shay does camiming...what a waste of talent...and what she is getting out of it...ridiculous...
She definitly needs to be booked and do porn!

It's been four months now, just today Valter posted BTS with Lisa from her last scene with Anastasia Mistress on his XVIDEOS account.
I really hope that he will resume work with Lisa.


Oh yes! It is really frustrating watching her camming hours and hours with just a few viewers watching her...She better could spend the time doing
porn...no idea why she hasn't been booked anymore...are sales so bad? Wish she would do tons of scenes like Cherry Kiss, possibly with LP.
She needs to fuck rather than sitting in front of a camera and wasting her time doing nothing...
Kitty Li * Alisia * Manea Valentina * Liza Shay * Alika Alba * Yenifer CHP * Baby Bamby * Altera Pars * Zlata Shine * Lucky Bee

...BEST commitment * 0 Limit * INSTA BUY models

annmsklr5
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:19 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby annmsklr5 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:43 pm

Dear Valter, thank you for bringing us four new fantastic girls this year.

Hot Pearl, Sara Bork, Lipsi Husky and fantastic Amelia Li.

Hot Pearl - retired?
Sara Bork - any DAP?
Lipsi Husky - retired?
Amelia Li - possible DAP?

Cheeeers ;)

rtj1408
Established Member
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:00 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby rtj1408 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:23 am

Hi Valter,

Thank you so much for all the amazing videos! I was wondering if you could comment on the girls below:

Iris Kiss Kiss - Any way you could work with her again?
Prado - Is she retired?
Hot Pearl - Is she retired?
Rebeca Fox - Would she come back to work with you again?

Thank you and keep up the great work!

hacrash
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:48 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby hacrash » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:44 pm

Do we have any news about Iris Kiss Kiss? I'm going through withdrawal, any chance of seeing her again or has she stopped for good?

User avatar
JBird
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1248
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:48 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby JBird » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:13 am

No indication of new scenes on the way. Hardly any tweets from Valter Karo either: 11 between 14 March and 30 March but only two since.

Gape_Raider
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:37 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby Gape_Raider » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:24 am

Any new upcoming scenes with Amelia Li and Sara Bork? DAP would be great with both of them

annmsklr5
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:19 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby annmsklr5 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:06 am

clgooden wrote:When is Amelia Li's next scene coming out?

User avatar
CursedLemon
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:01 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby CursedLemon » Tue May 24, 2022 2:50 pm

What's going on with VK right now? No new scenes in like 3 weeks, Valter doesn't post here anymore and the [spam] is only posting backstage stuff :confused:

User avatar
DPraved
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1822
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:26 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby DPraved » Tue May 24, 2022 3:03 pm

Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing. With so many great models we need many more scenes with them. :confused:
Tweeting clips of my favorite porn moments at
https://twitter.com/DPraved1

User avatar
JBird
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1248
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:48 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby JBird » Tue May 24, 2022 3:53 pm

DPraved wrote:Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing. With so many great models we need many more scenes with them. :confused:

I'm afraid with duos apparently being priced at 10.81TKT and solos at more than 9TKT prospects do not look great.

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 38489
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:57 am
Karma: 1

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby dap-addict » Tue May 24, 2022 5:23 pm

CursedLemon wrote:What's going on with VK right now? No new scenes in like 3 weeks, Valter doesn't post here anymore and the tw is only posting backstage stuff :confused:

Looks like of a lot of infighting in Russia. Ok, its not new even as it always was. But now economic situation is getting worse and nerves seem blank with some ppl. I hope its not the case at VK, Valter was always rather easy going and cool... But him being absent from releasing as well as social media could be a hint. :( :confused:
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

User avatar
Ultra-Gape
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1649
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:25 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby Ultra-Gape » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:49 am

I just looked here to see what might be happening. I really hope we haven't seen the last of VK here.

User avatar
YumYum74
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 3794
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:32 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby YumYum74 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:35 am

1.png
1.png (289.15 KiB) Viewed 9210 times

J2369___
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 4139
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:19 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby J2369___ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:59 am

YumYum74 wrote:
1.png



Iris Kiss back, fantastic.

hacrash
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:48 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby hacrash » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:32 am

J2369___ wrote:
YumYum74 wrote:
1.png



Iris Kiss back, fantastic.


I have been longing for it.
I wish it were true

Alex1990_
Established Member
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:53 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby Alex1990_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:51 am

It's very unfortunate. They completely forgot about Lisa Shay

User avatar
pastaga
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 4527
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 2:00 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby pastaga » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:10 am

Valter knows Liza has fans, and she's a good seller.
Don't- always blame the director when it's the model choice to stop shooting.
My porn twitter for PMs : @bernardminouu

Alex1990_
Established Member
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:53 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby Alex1990_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:22 am

pastaga wrote:Valter knows Liza has fans, and she's a good seller.
Don't- always blame the director when it's the model choice to stop shooting.

He has not been heard from for several months
He has always been a good salesman and has many fans
It is quite clear that Walter does not want to work with him anymore

steverino1969
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 2541
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:09 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby steverino1969 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:12 pm

I continue to hope that the gorgeous Fuck Goddess, Iris Kiss Kiss, will soon return in all her glory.

User avatar
maoskanan
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:41 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby maoskanan » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:04 am

Soon new scenes - Princess Alice and Eva Barbie
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 11-42-45 ValterKaro (@ValterKaro) _ Twitter.png
Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 11-42-45 ValterKaro (@ValterKaro) _ Twitter.png (386.5 KiB) Viewed 8363 times
Screenshot ValterKaro.png
Screenshot ValterKaro.png (327.46 KiB) Viewed 8363 times

User avatar
pomegrante
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:33 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby pomegrante » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:27 pm

What's happened with the gangbangs, last scene with more than two cocks was six months ago Jan 15 with Bella Tornado?

User avatar
pomegrante
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:33 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby pomegrante » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:13 pm

pomegrante wrote:What's happened with the gangbangs, last 3 on 1scene with more than two cocks was six months ago Jan 15 with Bella Tornado?


Correction 4 Months ago March 4 with Sweet Angel , with a 3-1. Feel the studio has become rather repetitive recently 1-1, 2-1 on repeat . Valter doesn't post any news on here anymore either.

gapeland001817
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:11 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby gapeland001817 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:29 am

Hi, Valter! Video in nature is very cool, please continue! Why the duration of the video has decreased. Please shoot for more than 40-50 minutes, as you did earlier. Thanks!

SimplyStunning
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:07 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby SimplyStunning » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:00 am

pomegrante wrote:
pomegrante wrote:What's happened with the gangbangs, last 3 on 1scene with more than two cocks was six months ago Jan 15 with Bella Tornado?


Correction 4 Months ago March 4 with Sweet Angel , with a 3-1. Feel the studio has become rather repetitive recently 1-1, 2-1 on repeat . Valter doesn't post any news on here anymore either.


Too many 1on1 scenes and female retention at the studio is terrible. So many girls are choosing to stop shooting for VK or not being asked back for more scenes, whichever one it is it sucks for VK fans.
South American girls!
Yenifer, Rosario Antoline, Min Ninfetinha, Daniela Garcia, Eva Perez
Emily Pink, Daniela Ortiz, Alicia Trece, Kelly Oliveira

Real hardcore performers have no limitations, so fuck all her their holes! Stop the O% Pussy bullshit.

User avatar
VKStudio
Studio
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:49 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby VKStudio » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:29 am

Hi guys! Yes, much has changed during this time! Unfortunately, I can't make models do what they do not want to do. Regarding short videos: you asked to make cheaper. We made the price much cheaper than other exclusive video. But it is necessary to sacrifice something, therefore it was decided to reduce the time of fucking)) at the moment because of the difficult situation in the world it was difficult to work, but we are trying very hard. I am actively tweeter and wrote you more than once. Publish news on all platforms is very difficult. Just not enough time. Please understand and forgive)
[font=]I love my job[/font]

User avatar
VKStudio
Studio
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:49 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby VKStudio » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:31 am

gapeland001817 wrote:Hi, Valter! Video in nature is very cool, please continue! Why the duration of the video has decreased. Please shoot for more than 40-50 minutes, as you did earlier. Thanks!

Hi. tried to answer your question above
[font=]I love my job[/font]

User avatar
VKStudio
Studio
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:49 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby VKStudio » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:33 am

SimplyStunning wrote:
pomegrante wrote:
pomegrante wrote:What's happened with the gangbangs, last 3 on 1scene with more than two cocks was six months ago Jan 15 with Bella Tornado?


Correction 4 Months ago March 4 with Sweet Angel , with a 3-1. Feel the studio has become rather repetitive recently 1-1, 2-1 on repeat . Valter doesn't post any news on here anymore either.


Too many 1on1 scenes and female retention at the studio is terrible. So many girls are choosing to stop shooting for VK or not being asked back for more scenes, whichever one it is it sucks for VK fans.


thank you for your opinion. answered all questions above. We are doing everything possible!
[font=]I love my job[/font]

User avatar
VKStudio
Studio
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:49 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby VKStudio » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:41 am

I also subscribed to my channel. For only $20 per month, you can watch all the videos you missed before. Currently, the download limit is 20 videos per month. It turns out very economically, for only $ 1 you can watch an exclusive video in 4 k. Every week a new update. Perhaps in the future the download limit per month will be increased to 30 videos per month. I hug everyone! And thanks to those who are still with our studio and support it. I really appreciate this.
[font=]I love my job[/font]

User avatar
Ultra-Gape
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1649
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:25 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby Ultra-Gape » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:49 pm

VKStudio wrote:...at the moment because of the difficult situation in the world it was difficult to work, but we are trying very hard.


Thanks for what you do. Kerry Terry's scene this week was great, and Wild Freda and Tashe Phoenix are good new recent additions too :cool: .

Shorter scenes aren't for me but I understand you trying them for pricing reasons. Your membership option is good to have too.

steverino1969
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 2541
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:09 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby steverino1969 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:03 pm

VK has produced some excellent scenes. I only hope that the geopolitical situation will soon no longer interfere with content production.

User avatar
pastaga
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 4527
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 2:00 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby pastaga » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:23 pm

VKStudio wrote:Hi guys! Yes, much has changed during this time! Unfortunately, I can't make models do what they do not want to do. Regarding short videos: you asked to make cheaper. We made the price much cheaper than other exclusive video. But it is necessary to sacrifice something, therefore it was decided to reduce the time of fucking)) at the moment because of the difficult situation in the world it was difficult to work, but we are trying very hard. I am actively tweeter and wrote you more than once. Publish news on all platforms is very difficult. Just not enough time. Please understand and forgive)


Why not make a mix of short cheap videos and longer, more expensive ones ?
I really like videos with multiple girls together. And I would really love a video outside (picnic setup of something) with my 3 favorite models from your studio : Hot Pearl, Eva Barbie and Sara Bork.
But of course i love them all, special mentions for Wild Frida and Sunny Shine as well.
My porn twitter for PMs : @bernardminouu

Alferedoakbar
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:20 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby Alferedoakbar » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:40 pm

I really hope we are going to watch more videos of Wild Frida
Is there any plan to shoot more videos of her? Please give us a little information about your plan. @VKStudio
Thank you

vvvv84335
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 807
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:42 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby vvvv84335 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:43 pm

VKStudio wrote:Hi guys! Yes, much has changed during this time! Unfortunately, I can't make models do what they do not want to do. Regarding short videos: you asked to make cheaper. We made the price much cheaper than other exclusive video. But it is necessary to sacrifice something, therefore it was decided to reduce the time of fucking)) at the moment because of the difficult situation in the world it was difficult to work, but we are trying very hard. I am actively tweeter and wrote you more than once. Publish news on all platforms is very difficult. Just not enough time. Please understand and forgive)


Why not release the same video in two versions? One that is longer and full price, the other is shorter and cheaper. If people like what they see they should be motivated to pay for the full price scene :)

User avatar
VKStudio
Studio
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:49 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby VKStudio » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:11 am

pastaga wrote:
Why not make a mix of short cheap videos and longer, more expensive ones ?
I really like videos with multiple girls together. And I would really love a video outside (picnic setup of something) with my 3 favorite models from your studio : Hot Pearl, Eva Barbie and Sara Bork.
But of course i love them all, special mentions for Wild Frida and Sunny Shine as well.


yes, that's probably what we'll do. Thank you.
[font=]I love my job[/font]

User avatar
VKStudio
Studio
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:49 am
Karma: 0

Re: Upcoming Scenes

Postby VKStudio » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:12 am

Alferedoakbar wrote:I really hope we are going to watch more videos of Wild Frida
Is there any plan to shoot more videos of her? Please give us a little information about your plan. @VKStudio
Thank you

yes, sure. we will continue to work with our models!
[font=]I love my job[/font]

PreviousNext

Return to VK Studio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests