Pissing out your Ass

Moderator: dan

Y421zx

Pissing out your Ass

Postby Y421zx » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:55 pm

Dude, I’ve purchased at least 30 high quality NRX scenes. I’ve got currently 69 scenes in total. This Aleksandr Bright pissing out his Ass was so fucking hot! Pissing out his Ass possibly took my boner to another level. It tripped me out a bit, like a pussy pissing but it’s definitely a dudes butthole. I seriously thought I would like to fuck his “back pussy” and I got rock hard. Like, I’d make him my bitch or something. It must be my domineering nature, like a bully or something, but I could see myself handling that dude’s back pussy with my cock. Not sure if I will always be into it, but watching piss flow out that dudes ass like a pussy made my dick super hard. I know it’s a show, but Damn!

m77
Veteran Member

Re: Pissing out your Ass

Postby m77 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:58 pm

I agree it was very fucking hot, although I personally was not tempted to consider doing anything with the guy.

I hope we see more scenes like this from NRX. As part of a bigger gangbang I think it would be cool to see a group of studs give the girl this treatment.

In this scene you don't see how the stud gets his ass filled with piss. One possible twist might be to have the studs piss into the girls mouth and she then has to rim one of the guys and push the piss out of her mouth and into his ass. That way the filling up can also be part of the scene and the overall humiliation.

m77
Veteran Member

Postby m77 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:53 am

It seems these scenes are not happening anymore, I guess they did not sell well. It seems a shame. Often it takes a while for new ideas to catch on. Maybe it juts needs some time.

Any chance they can come back?

mattey
Established Member

Postby mattey » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:51 am

This twist so awesome. Please make some more!

Return to NRX Studio