Would anyone like to see Photosets?

Moderator: dan

davebowman
Veteran Member

Would anyone like to see Photosets?

Postby davebowman » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:30 pm

It's not the most important thing in the world, but a well-done photoset can make a good little addition to a scene (personally I like to view them before watching the scene, as they get me in the mood!). Any chance we could get some at NRX - even if it's just some pre-sex snaps so we can see the girl all dolled up before she gets fucked? Or is it just me who still likes this kind of stuff?

JBird
Veteran Member

Re: Would anyone like to see Photosets?

Postby JBird » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:49 am

davebowman wrote:It's not the most important thing in the world, but a well-done photoset can make a good little addition to a scene (personally I like to view them before watching the scene, as they get me in the mood!). Any chance we could get some at NRX - even if it's just some pre-sex snaps so we can see the girl all dolled up before she gets fucked? Or is it just me who still likes this kind of stuff?

Agree. The Prague studios do this but I suspect it is a matter of having someone on hand to take the photographs with a good camera. That may not be an option for NRX.

steverino1969
Veteran Member

Postby steverino1969 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:49 pm

Photos add significant value when they're ulta-clear, ultra-hi-res, and where they focus on a particularly significant part of the action. For example, showing a girl's cunt wide open and with such resolution as to clearly see each individual hair follicle surrounding her labia would be terrific! Showing also the nut from multiple guys pooling inside would be VOLCANIC!

shecky42

Postby shecky42 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:16 pm

I'll second this motion

Return to NRX Studio