More anal creampie scenes

Moderator: dan

3elke

More anal creampie scenes

Postby 3elke » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:12 pm

Would it be possible to do some more anal creampie scenes with Whiteneko, Baby Bamby or any of the other gorgeous girls? It is the only thing missing from your awesome scenes.

Other than that, you are by far my favourite studio right now. Keep it up!

Starrio
Banned Member

Re: More anal creampie scenes

Postby Starrio » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:06 pm

I would rather go with facials around the nose, the reason is anal creampies are good, but the only issue is that they are too much temptation for the directors to use fake cum.

What happens is that performers often have very little cum and if they cum inside a girl's ass all the cum stays around the rectum because there is not enough to come out.

So in order to overcome this issue, directors use fake cum so it can poor out of her anus, and have a visible creampie.

I just don't like fake cum, I would rather see a small facial with very little cum, than having a lot of fake cum on the scene.

Fake cum really damages an otherwise excellent scene.

I mean the girls are already getting fucked in the ass, it really isn't much to ask for them to receive real cum around their nose and front head, it is always better than fake cum.

If they can do real anal creampies even if we can't see the semen at all, then that would still be fine, but nowadays it is hard to trust they would do that, so that's why I prefer facials instead.

Directors can also use fake cum on facials and it sucks, but at least sometimes they do real ones, and the real ones are always worth it.

3elke

Postby 3elke » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:14 pm

I don't know, it just gets a little stale if every scene ends with a facial cumshot. A little variety is always welcome.

Starrio
Banned Member

Postby Starrio » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:49 pm

3elke wrote:I don't know, it just gets a little stale if every scene ends with a facial cumshot. A little variety is always welcome.

So you don't care if it is fake? For me it really ruins it. That's why I didn't like the endings of Girls Got Cream because they all looked fake, even though the videos were all really good.

3elke

Postby 3elke » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:44 am

To be honest, if it looks like the real deal, I don't really mind... ofcourse, I prefer when it's real.

Those Girls Got Cream creampies were the worst, I've never seen something more fake :)

rroper472
Veteran Member

Postby rroper472 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:35 pm

MORE ANAL CREAM PIES GUYS....LOVE EM!!

maetovski

Postby maetovski » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:42 am

Yeah, more creampies to 2+ girls by one guy

maetovski

Postby maetovski » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:42 am

More creampies for both girls in BGG))
It’s rather hotter than ordinary facial

shecky42

Postby shecky42 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:20 pm

Real or not....
For me, the sexiest thing in the world is watching a beautiful young girl eating straight from another beautiful young girl's asshole...
PLEASE?

Return to NRX Studio