Yummy should raid Natasha Teen Productions

Moderator: dan

real_savings

Yummy should raid Natasha Teen Productions

Postby real_savings » Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:09 pm

Looks like there is an issue at Natasha Teen Studios, and she has some very beautiful girls in her portfolio, I think Yummy should pinch Elina Sansd and Jana Red as top priority

latina-girls-yes
Established Member

Re: Yummy should raid Natasha Teen Productions

Postby latina-girls-yes » Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:40 pm

real_savings wrote:Looks like there is an issue at Natasha Teen Studios, and she has some very beautiful girls in her portfolio, I think Yummy should pinch Elina Sansd and Jana Red as top priority

what are you talking about?

there's been nothing said about "an issue" on either natashateen's or lancelot's x account, and the natashateen website seems to be up and running just as it always has been

do you have anything substantial (backed up with something other than idle forum gossip) to report?

real_savings wrote:Yummy should pinch Elina Sansd and Jana Red as top priority

i think the current system of cooperative relations and model sharing between the big latin-american sites works perfectly well as it stands

models such as Queen Kimi, Vivian Lola etc are able to move freely between Yummy, NatashTeenStudios and Mambo without (as far as any of us know) any barriers or contractual squabbling

moving from that to an adversarial-predatory system (suggesting studios "pinch" models from other studios sounds like such a system), would end the current arrangement and the most likely fallout from such a change would be for studios to lock models into only producing content for one studio

this would hurt the models (who would lose the option of freely moving between studios to do different types of shoots with different directors and performers, which helps them broaden their range and reach)

and it would hurt the studios, as studios that had more models on contract than they had resources to shoot would inevitably be releasing less shoots with each model you want to see, and the studios that were temporarily short of models would not be able to fill gaps in production by hiring outside models to shoot (because they would be that were under contract at other studios)

sometimes it's frustrating when our favourite performers prefer to shoot at one studio, and we would like to see them shoot at another, but there are contructive ways of asking for that without rocking the boat until it capsizes
latin-american girls are the new us/euro girls
m-on-f fisting is the new double anal
gagging/puke is the new piss

lucy mendez, daniela garcia, jazmine white, lenis diamond, katia sweet, kati loritzo, elizabeth taylor, gianna gotti

latina girls yes!

justinwarren41
Veteran Member

Postby justinwarren41 » Sat Oct 12, 2024 4:01 pm

Colombian girls going down to Brazil to shoot for Yummy has been great in recent months Daniela Ortiz, Daniela Garcia/Athenea Rose, Yessica Bunny, Breiny Zoe, Lore Hot, Lucy Mendez, Little Chloe (Venezuelan based in Medellin) but these are all independent girls and most of the above have been to Europe for tours over there. So Natasha tries to keep her new girls exclusive as long as she can.

But sure, more Elina Sands, Camila Cooper, Jana Red would be a great thing. Just not sure how soon we will see that. They are all absent on social media promoting there stuff so I don't see other studios trying to reach out to them which is too bad
Natasha Teen * Valentina Milan * * Veronica Leal * Anna de Ville * Kelly Oliveira * Alexxa Vice * The Future is Anal
0% Pussy * Ass is the New Pussy * PM Me on Twitter justinwarren411

latina-girls-yes
Established Member

Postby latina-girls-yes » Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:53 am

justinwarren41 wrote:Colombian girls going down to Brazil to shoot for Yummy has been great in recent months Daniela Ortiz, Daniela Garcia/Athenea Rose, Yessica Bunny, Breiny Zoe, Lore Hot, Lucy Mendez, Little Chloe (Venezuelan based in Medellin) but these are all independent girls and most of the above have been to Europe for tours over there. So Natasha tries to keep her new girls exclusive as long as she can.

But sure, more Elina Sands, Camila Cooper, Jana Red would be a great thing. Just not sure how soon we will see that. They are all absent on social media promoting there stuff so I don't see other studios trying to reach out to them which is too bad

thanks for the comment, Justin

i agree with you that the more girls are able to move around the studios the better things get. for us, as fans and customers, we ge more shoots with our favourites and more variety to choose from.
and it's also good for the girls, who get to try out different things with different directors and studs at the different studios (each having their own signature 'house style'), which all helps models to become more experienced and more rounded as professionals

and obviously, the more places a model can shoot, the more she can potentially earn.
any given studio can only shoot so many scenes in a week (according to staff and facilities). therefore if a model has just shot for them, she may not be needed again for weeks/months. so if she is free to move around, a model can bridge the gaps between her shoots at one studio with shoots at another to cover her ongoing expenses

but i understand entirely Natasha's reasons for wanting to keep new discoveries in house as long as possible. the obvious reason is exclusivity. if that girl becomes popular quickly then all her fans will have to buy natashateenstudios (nts) releases or do without. but another reason may be that afaik the brazilian studios rates are (depending on who the performer is) generally a bit higher than the going rate in colombia

clearly natasha's concern is that after she has done all the hard 'groundwork' - scouting the model, teaching her how to perform to camera like a professional (and not an amatuer OF girl), putting out early content featuring them as unknowns (with no guarantee of making her money back, let alone a profit) - she doesn't want them to run off to brazil for better money (and never come back) as soon as the model deveops a following

that's an entirely reasonable concern, and though i want to see my favourites shooting everywhere all the time, i respect natasha's model retention practices as fair and entirely justified (at least in the initial stages of a model's career). so while it's a bit frustrating when releases seem slow in coming, if natasha's business model depends on that system to sustain itself, i can't object to that
latin-american girls are the new us/euro girls
m-on-f fisting is the new double anal
gagging/puke is the new piss

lucy mendez, daniela garcia, jazmine white, lenis diamond, katia sweet, kati loritzo, elizabeth taylor, gianna gotti

latina girls yes!

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Mon Oct 14, 2024 8:06 am

latina-girls-yes wrote:clearly natasha's concern is that after she has done all the hard 'groundwork' - scouting the model, teaching her how to perform to camera like a professional (and not an amatuer OF girl), putting out early content featuring them as unknowns (with no guarantee of making her money back, let alone a profit) - she doesn't want them to run off to brazil for better money (and never come back) as soon as the model deveops a following

Of course me, too. I understand Natasha Teens concerns. But problem in the past she has put too high cuts on girls within her own productions as well as exporting her girls to EU. It's a question of fairness basically and if girls feel unfairly treated they just look for other options. That made LTP (now defunct) rise in Medellin and now also helps Yummy in Brasil.
This said girls will not stay in São Paulo, they just go there for work because they can earn a bit more with same kind of sex acts.
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

Return to Yummy Estudio