kimsmithjdj

Fav Vol. ?

Postby kimsmithjdj » Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm

Pick which one you liked the most

petermc934
Veteran Member

Re: Fav Vol. ?

Postby petermc934 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:00 pm

Number 2 as Natasha kept eating and puking throughout. Vitoria one was amazing at the beginning but just went to milk puking later on which is what you can see anywhere. Didn’t download number 3 as not keen on the girl and it didn’t look as good anyway. Number 4 was almost all milk and juice puking and lots of it was just dildo and fingers in the mouth rather than deepthroat puking. I liked seeing two girls and puking on each other but would prefer proper food puking and if it’s the guy throatfucking the puke out of them.

rroper472
Veteran Member

Postby rroper472 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:30 am

Anything with Vitoria Beatriz and Victoria Dias for me!! :D :D

justinwarren41
Veteran Member

Postby justinwarren41 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:05 pm

Wow tough choice! Natasha in Vol 2 seem to force feed herself the most. She was either chugging or eating something or puking it up. No in between.

Vol1 Vitoria is an amazing puker, the grand finale with her rubbing her clit with a vibrator with her other hand down her throat just puking up water like the Bellagio fountains was the reason for it earned my vote

Vol 4 was INSANE too, Larissa is probably the most gifted puker, just like a firehouse! Love the 2 girl idea too! Keep it coming!!
Natasha Teen * Valentina Milan * * Veronica Leal * Anna de Ville * Kelly Oliveira * Alexxa Vice * The Future is Anal
0% Pussy * Ass is the New Pussy * PM Me on Twitter justinwarren411

GoodIdeaBadIdea

Postby GoodIdeaBadIdea » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:30 am

4 for sure that recycling is incredible VITORIA BEATRIZ is so hot in that one and all her scenes. And both of those girls are hot that rarely happens.
Her P-Love scene is also really well done especially that ending!
10s really great too all those noodles was hot.

I feel like any ones with VITORIA BEATRIZ is my favorites lol. Eating noodles and pizza is great too.

Return to Yummy Estudio