Women with their dressed torso: a new problem at the studio.

Moderator: dan

Zeok
Veteran Member

Women with their dressed torso: a new problem at the studio.

Postby Zeok » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:58 pm

Hi everyone. As some of you know, I have been complaining for a long time about the excess of “1 woman (and only 1 woman all the time) two or more men” type scenes that include dp or dap in Analvids/LP in which women appear with their torso clothed during all the sexual action. Whether with clothes around the hips, stockings with garter belt, bras, fishing tights that surround the waist, among others.

For a year now I have noticed that at Yummy Studio they increased the percentage of this type of scenes to around 50%. I didn't like it, but at least I was able to continue acquiring several scenes of interest, especially from Vitoria Beatriz, my favorite this year. But in recent months that percentage has increased to 70%. As a result, I haven't gotten any scenes of the girls I like, because from now on they all always appear with her torso covered.

Some will say it might just be my problem. But the surveys I have conducted show that it is not a matter of a few users. Therefore, I invite Luis, or whoever is in charge of Yummy Studio, to take into account the following analysis and the request that I will make after said analysis.

Problem detection.

1.PNG

2.PNG

“1 woman (and only 1 woman all the time) on two or more men” scenes from November to middle December: 18.

Scenes marked in red.
“1 woman (and only 1 woman all the time) on two or more men” scenes that include only women with their torsos covered.

Total: 12
Percentage: 66.6%

Scenes marked in green.

“1 woman (and only 1 woman all the time) on two or more men” scenes that include bare-chested women during most of the sexual action.

Total: 6
Percentage: around 33.3%

Of all these scenes only one scene includes a woman completely naked the entire time.

User opinion in two large polls.

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=38696&p=1112104&hilit=naked#p1112104
3.PNG

Red: Users who want to see women with their torsos covered all the time. 31%

Green: Users who want to see women with naked torsos during the entire sexual action: 69%.

In green it includes:

Users who want to see women 100% naked during all the action. 41%.
They are the largest percentage, above 30% of users who prefer to see women's bodies covered by clothing.
This group has been marked in blue.

Users who like to see a woman's naked body, but also with shoes. 8%

Users who prefer to see a woman's naked torso paired with stockings without a garter belt or similar. 20 %. I include myself in this percentage, as you can see.

viewtopic.php?f=101&t=59638&p=894750#p894750
4.PNG

As you can see, Luis, or whoever is in charge of the Yummuy Studio, is currently producing 66.6% content exclusively focused on 30-33% of users.

Problem solution.

Reduce to 33% the “1 woman (and only 1 woman all the time) on two or more men” scenes in which women appear with their torsos covered.

5.jpg

It is not about stopping filming that content, but rather reducing it. For example, one “1 woman (and only 1 woman all the time) on two or more men” scene out of three starring Larissa Leite should include this content, but no more.

Increase between 66% and 70% the number of “1 woman (and only 1 woman all the time) on two or more men” scenes in which women appear with their torso naked. Yes, it's just the opposite of what he's currently doing.

6.jpg

7.jpg

Also use the pool and garden more often to get this type of content.

For example. A woman get completely naked in the garden, then bathe in the pool and later fuck with several men in the outside. By the way, this is something that, from what I have read, several users would love to see.

It also occurs to me to film the girl as I mentioned. But instead of the men coming towards the woman, she gets out of the pool soaked in water, goes inside the house, where several men are waiting for her, and fucks with them.

There are many creative options that you are wasting.

In summary.
8.jpg

9.jpg

And no, it is not a sales problem, the number 1 excuse of certain users.

Return to Yummy Estudio