Pregnant Contacts

Moderator: dan

dragonfeatherz

Pregnant Contacts

Postby dragonfeatherz » Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:36 pm

Dear Yummy, thank you for the pregnant contacts. You're the best studio for this, really. She is beautiful (Candy Crush) but pregnant lovers wants big belly scenes always. Example, Kyra Sex was amazing. We want to see big belly pregnant woman with hardcore dp, gangbang and deepthroat scenes. This is not dangerous for a pregnant woman. Also, looks like we'll only be able to see such scenes from you. Other studios don't do this.

spontaneass

Re: Pregnant Contacts

Postby spontaneass » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:26 pm

My girlfriends belly is getting quite big and she would look great in one of these scenes. Get us in contact with someone to make it happen!

trueEroskaven
Veteran Member

Postby trueEroskaven » Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:04 am

I would definitely throw my money with this kind of content, and please do some piss inside pussy, Ed Junior was a god in Kyra Sex scene.

jerrybb
Veteran Member

Postby jerrybb » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:53 pm

spontaneass wrote:My girlfriends belly is getting quite big and she would look great in one of these scenes. Get us in contact with someone to make it happen!

Any pics of your girl?
Ladies be good and spread your legs to see your beautiful roses come out from your ass.

trueEroskaven
Veteran Member

Postby trueEroskaven » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:21 am

Any teaser about some pregnant piss scenes?? what happened with spontaneass girl? did anyone contacted her?

dragonfeatherz

Postby dragonfeatherz » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:16 pm

I hope 2024 will be a good year for pregnant content. I hope to see more beautiful women with big bellies. Kyra and Candy were great. Thank Yummy!

Return to Yummy Estudio