Plz don´t invite Euro models

Moderator: dan

ayrtight
Veteran Member

Plz don´t invite Euro models

Postby ayrtight » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:35 pm

I hope this doesn´t become a trend . :(

Mina has shot excellent scenes in Eu and some are in my collection but I don´t see why she should take away available spots that could have been given to myriads of Latina newbies and models from the last 2 years that have only done 1 or 2 scenes .
There are also so many hot girls from the Colombian studios that could shoot for Yummy .

Please don´t engage in the whitening of the population that some Caudillos have used in the past century . :rolleyes:

PS : If there are Euro newbies living in South Am that don´t have the opportunity to shoot in Eu it would be ok to shoot them at Yum .

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Re: Plz don´t invite Euro models

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Sun May 01, 2022 8:42 am

I do not think it is good phrase it as "to stop inviting European models to Yummy".

Rather, I would take the focus that Yummy Studios should prioritise and focus on the South American talents at their disposal.
As you say, if a European model happens to be nearly at the time, then that is okay.
But no need to break the budget trying to get European models to come through.
I think most of us like Yummy studios because of the amazing South American talents there!

avanfurwet
Veteran Member

Postby avanfurwet » Sun May 01, 2022 9:39 am

I guess Yummy Estudio can shoot whoever they like.
Obviously their competitve advantage is access to hot local girls.
Personally, I've no problem with Luis shooting guest models from Europe or anywhere else.

nelson_sanchez1

Postby nelson_sanchez1 » Tue May 31, 2022 4:16 pm

only brazilian grils, how is that MFFetish has so manny girls brazilian girls, yummy has more money that them. or not.

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:25 am

ayrtight wrote:I hope this doesn´t become a trend . :(

Mina has shot excellent scenes in Eu and some are in my collection but I don´t see why she should take away available spots that could have been given to myriads of Latina newbies and models from the last 2 years that have only done 1 or 2 scenes .
There are also so many hot girls from the Colombian studios that could shoot for Yummy .

Please don´t engage in the whitening of the population that some Caudillos have used in the past century . :rolleyes:

PS : If there are Euro newbies living in South Am that don´t have the opportunity to shoot in Eu it would be ok to shoot them at Yum .

Polly and Mina scene was AWESOME. The Mina solo scene, meh, the preview looked bad.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

vvvv84335
Veteran Member

Postby vvvv84335 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:07 pm

ayrtight wrote:I hope this doesn´t become a trend . :(

I think they're hot either way.

You do realize that many of them have Spanish/Portuguese heritage? I am sure there are many that look like they could be from Italy, Turkey, or Greece as well. I think what you mean is no Nordic/Eastern European looking models?

boxboy112
Veteran Member

Postby boxboy112 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:13 pm

Any policy that would prevent more Mina + Polly magic is no good IMO. I love the South American + European piss slut combos!

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:06 am

Luis from time to time invites some studs and girls to Rio for a work/holiday tour and sure pays good. I dont see a problem at all as long as main Yummy focus stays local girls, which still is the case. I'm more curious which gonzo girl he invites next?
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

annmsklr5
Veteran Member

Postby annmsklr5 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:15 pm

Me personally I'd like to see the opposite way - from Brazil to Prague :)

paco80741
Veteran Member

Postby paco80741 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:27 am

personally i would really appreciate combinations between different models, polly+jolee love, ninfetinha+cyber shot... polly+mina was a great scene to have scenes like this

zeusanalfreak299
Veteran Member

Postby zeusanalfreak299 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:53 pm

dap-addict wrote:Luis from time to time invites some studs and girls to Rio for a work/holiday tour and sure pays good. I dont see a problem at all as long as main Yummy focus stays local girls, which still is the case. I'm more curious which gonzo girl he invites next?

Is Luiz still directing and filming?

Because the camera work in Yummy studio is close to Gonzo's when Luiz worked for them.

teucer08

Postby teucer08 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:02 pm

I have the impression that every thread in this sub has its opposite.
Anyway, I would suggest that you shoot more of the american talents.

YuriyProneBone
Veteran Member

Postby YuriyProneBone » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:26 pm

Yes bring many more Europeans, bring a shit ton of Europeans, I love the style of South American studios, send them to Latin Teens, to Natasha, and Yummy, and let them get gangbanged by the South American boys, which I always enjoy to see. All LP Euro girls should have regular trips to South America just like South America girls should visit Europe, make it an anal fest of imports all around. There is something wonderful about a girl getting on a plane to visit another country just to get fucked in the ass by many dudes. I would say the more the merrier.

zeusanalfreak299
Veteran Member

Postby zeusanalfreak299 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:20 pm

Please Luiz make Yummy to a 2.0 version of SOS sineplex or GONZO when you were directing. Your scenes are best sellers. Perfect camera work, perfect lightning, perfect wide frame lense!

Hope more Europeans will come to your studio. Also from Russia because of sanctions of EU.

stockard692
Established Member

Postby stockard692 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:59 am

There are plenty of chances and studios for European talents, Yummy should stick with Brazilian beauties.

Return to Yummy Estudio