Can we please get some more exciting outfits?

Scenes from various directors.
davebowman
Veteran Member

Can we please get some more exciting outfits?

Postby davebowman » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:19 am

Gonzo is frustrating for me at the moment, as they generally have the most boring and least sexy outfits (often things like shorts and some flimsy top, or a very minimalist lingerie in pastel colour), and whatever the girl is wearing it gets removed within the first 10 minutes of action anyway. I get that there are fans of all-nude/barefoot (which I find incredibly vanilla and boring) - but is there any chance of a little variety and to get a few more scenes with sexy outfits that stay on?

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Re: Can we please get some more exciting outfits?

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:03 am

Having a wider range of sexy, exciting outfits and then keeping them on for longer is a very good suggestion!

Zeok
Veteran Member

Postby Zeok » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:29 am

What you propose is completely unfair. Gonzo, Yummy Studios and NRX-Studio are the only studios where clothing is not excessively abundant. However Gonzo includes not a few scenes with outfits, around 50 % of the scenes today. The rest of the studios look like a fashion show, like a circus. Personally, I really like lingerie, as long as it doesn't cover the women's body, only the legs and feet. But what you propose includes covering the body, the belly, the boobs and the ass. No, no more than that. Also, the number of users who like to see completely naked girls is very abundant on Analvids. You only have to see the number of sales per month of some scenes. Many users see Gonzo as an alternative to excess clothing, myself included.

But your proposal goes further. You want everything the same, like a fucking uniform, no variety, no naked bodies. I just hope that Omar doesn't take your proposal into account. Due to the excess of scenes with clothed girls in Analvids there are girls who have never gone out naked. There are directors who have focused too much on the saying of extreme lingerie, for example Giorgio, neglecting the rest of the users.

Zeok
Veteran Member

Postby Zeok » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:34 am

Zeok wrote:What you propose is completely unfair. Gonzo, Yummy Studios and NRX-Studio are the only studios where clothing is not excessively abundant. However Gonzo includes not a few scenes with outfits, around 50 % of the scenes today. The rest of the studios look like a fashion show, like a circus. Personally, I really like lingerie, as long as it doesn't cover the women's body, only the legs and feet. But what you propose includes covering the body, the belly, the boobs and the ass. No, no more than that. Also, the number of users who like to see completely naked girls is very abundant on Analvids. You only have to see the number of sales per month of some scenes. Many users see Gonzo as an alternative to excess clothing, myself included.

But your proposal goes further. You want everything the same, like a fucking uniform, no variety, no naked bodies. I just hope that Omar doesn't take your proposal into account. Due to the excess of scenes with clothed girls in Analvids there are girls who have never gone out naked. There are directors who have focused too much on the saying of extreme lingerie, for example Giorgio, neglecting the rest of the users.

"There are directors who have focused too much on the extreme lingerie niche, for example Giorgio, leaving aside the rest of the users, for example Giorgio, neglecting the rest of the users" I meant.

davebowman
Veteran Member

Postby davebowman » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:37 pm

Zeok wrote:But what you propose includes covering the body, the belly, the boobs and the ass.

No, I never said girls have to be fully covered.
Zeok wrote:But your proposal goes further. You want everything the same, like a fucking uniform, no variety, no naked bodies.

Nope - I didn't say that either. I said 'is there any chance of a little variety'. But sure - go on making up stuff. :(

alekseich
Veteran Member

Postby alekseich » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:56 pm

Gomzo still have most sexy outfits and best makeup compared to all rest LP stuff

Return to Gonzo.com