trans content

Moderator: admin

The_Trebor

trans content

Postby The_Trebor » Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:56 am

Hey pls could u stop adding trans content to ur normal GG studio site? you have trans studios and sites for that dont you?
seeing this in my normal content is kinda not cool. not that i have anything against it, if ppl love it, good for you, but for me its a huge turnoff and there used to be a choice when u enter the site first like "straight, gay, trans" whichever u prefer. now that doesnt matter anymore i guess.
Just wanna know if this is GG now, straight and trans scenes mixed together?

aloyhalo

Re: trans content

Postby aloyhalo » Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:17 am

Yeah, 2 days without normal Giorgio content is disappointing. I have zero interest in trans scenes.

Anselm_Weinberg
Veteran Member

Postby Anselm_Weinberg » Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:44 pm

I may be wrong about this, but from what I am able to tell, It looks like all scenes of affiliated studios (Giorgio's Labs, Gonzo24 etc) are now simultaneously released in the main studio as well. This looks to be a fairly recent development and can cause confusion for sure.
L'amour, c'est donner ce qu'on n'a pas à quelqu'un qui n'en veut pas.

isis666xxx
Veteran Member

Postby isis666xxx » Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:40 pm

The_Trebor wrote:"straight, gay, trans"

i think it would be cooler if trans women with penises would be in the gay category

trans women with penises are biologically male boys in base

in thailand trans women are called 'ladyboys'

trans women with penises are boys in base
some people may say im transphobic, not really, a penis is a boy thing, theres no such thing as a 'girl penis'
the base of someone's gender is their genitals
i think the problem people have is that they idealize doctors as some kind of gods, mister god doctor gave you artificial hormones and you think you changed your gender
in base no, you still in base a boy biologically, you have a penis

trans women with artificial vaginas could go into the straight category though
technically trans women post-op with artificial vaginas are biological males with male chromosomes
but since they have artificial vaginas they are worthy to be called females (artificial females)

but trans women with penises are boys in base

trans women with penises in the gay category and trans women with artificial vaginas in the straight category
⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠁⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡜⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⢀⡤⠚⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀
⠐⡸⠁⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠔⣹⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⡀
⢰⡓⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡤⠋⡽⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡆
⢀⠙⠢⣁⡤⠖⠚⠉⠀⠂⡇⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢛⠇
⠈⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⢧⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠘⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢀⡼⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠲⣈⢣⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠋

jjwhite1985
Veteran Member

Postby jjwhite1985 » Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:03 pm

The_Trebor wrote:Hey pls could u stop adding trans content to ur normal GG studio site? you have trans studios and sites for that dont you?
seeing this in my normal content is kinda not cool. not that i have anything against it, if ppl love it, good for you, but for me its a huge turnoff and there used to be a choice when u enter the site first like "straight, gay, trans" whichever u prefer. now that doesnt matter anymore i guess.
Just wanna know if this is GG now, straight and trans scenes mixed together?

Yup agreed. I might be wrong but I think I remember him saying when he first starting doing this gay/trans stuff that it wouldn't take the place of regular content. But yeah, now two days of no releases because he's released trans scenes instead :rolleyes:

Return to Giorgio Grandi