MORE LUB AT DAP AND FISTING!

Moderator: admin

msndorennanff406
Established Member

MORE LUB AT DAP AND FISTING!

Postby msndorennanff406 » Thu Oct 17, 2024 11:36 am

I've been admiring the work of the illustrious Andrew

However, given the increased frequency of fisting scenes (with male fists included), saving lubricant is a bit of a problem. Not only during fisting, but also in double anal moments you can clearly see the dry dicks, struggling to enter and move in the girls' dry asses.

It's a simple note with a simple solution, please consider it. U can use oil or water based, it's cheap and can make a huge difference in DAP, TAP and fisting performances. The girls will thank you too.

jjwhite1985
Veteran Member

Re: MORE LUB AT DAP AND FISTING!

Postby jjwhite1985 » Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:25 pm

Been saying this for years, especially with fisting. Don't know why they think a few drops and then trying and failing to jab it in is the way to go, just makes for uncomfortable viewing and pretty uncomfortable for the girls too.

liko19
Veteran Member

Re: MORE LUB AT DAP AND FISTING!

Postby liko19 » Fri Oct 18, 2024 2:24 pm

msndorennanff406 wrote:I've been admiring the work of the illustrious Andrew

However, given the increased frequency of fisting scenes (with male fists included), saving lubricant is a bit of a problem. Not only during fisting, but also in double anal moments you can clearly see the dry dicks, struggling to enter and move in the girls' dry asses.

It's a simple note with a simple solution, please consider it. U can use oil or water based, it's cheap and can make a huge difference in DAP, TAP and fisting performances. The girls will thank you too.

That's right, you're absolutely right.
I don't know how the girls are actually oiled, but it seems very unrealistic, unnatural and very strange. I'm not attracted to it at all, it's very weird to watch hard dry anal sex. It's a constant struggle at DAP to get girls up the other dick's ass because it doesn't slide. It's just very exciting to see a slut's ass that is covered in gel really fucked and another horny giant dick goes into this destroyed ass. I remember in the years 2000 - 2010 the common practice of anal creampie. The actress was fucked in the pussy and in the ass by a guy, then he squirted her ass and she kept it inside her. Another guy immediately came in and fucked the squirting ass until he was done. And then another. And after him maybe 5 guys. The girls had thick cum all over their ass, it looked like cream. That was great.

Return to Giorgio Grandi